Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ithor!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Hunter-Killer
06-18-2007, 6:24 AM
What about a new expansion that allows you to land in the floating herd ships of Ithor? You could help the Empire in their little Ithor massacres or protect the Ithorian way and slaughter the group of hired mercenaries while they, being the pacifists they are, run to warn others? If you help the Ithorians, they will grant you access to the ground and give you quests, like protecting Herd Ships in orbit, gathering plants, killing an animal and bringing two blood samples back, protect the sacred bafoor trees from the empire, etc. If you help the Empire, they grant you access to the ground and give you quests like destroying herd ships, stealing valuable cargo by disabling them, killing baffor trees, and taking over a village by wiping the children and adults out........ all of them. There would also be a new mount: Ithorian Reek!!!!!
 blyndfox
06-20-2007, 7:36 PM
can u list a picture of the ithorian Reek :blast5:
 Hunter-Killer
06-21-2007, 2:47 PM
I'm sorry. I know of no picture. Its pretty much the horned creature from Attack of the Clones. Only larger, and yellow. If you do not understand what I'm talking about, go to StarWars.wikia.com then write Reek in the search box on the left of the homepage.
 ImpElite
10-11-2007, 8:23 PM
Your idea has potential, to me anyway, others might think it's stupid... but anyway sounds like fun.
 Master Zionosis
11-09-2007, 6:59 AM
sry 4 double post

That would make that a triple post ;)

Also here is a pic of the planet from space

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/0/05/IthorNEGAS.jpg/457px-IthorNEGAS.jpg)

And here's a pic of an Ithorian on the planet, as you can see the plant looks very exotic

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/4/49/Ithorian_NEGAS.jpg/359px-)

:D
 Taos
11-14-2007, 3:52 AM
Don't count on any new expansions for SWG anytime in the near future. It's taking them long enough to get publishes put in [around 6/7 months for chapter 7].

The devs have said they want to have the extra content come out in the chapter publishes rather then a seperate expansion.

On a personal note about your idea, you mention members of the Empire can help invade Ithor...what about the players in the Rebellion? Are they on permanent defense? Sounds like it would get old quick. Ah, I just noticed the date on the op - time for sleep.

That would make that a triple post

Fixed.
Page: 1 of 1