Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What will be the big twist/secret?

Page: 5 of 5
 Qwerty Uiop
03-23-2008, 4:58 PM
Awesome! Etain's son it is.

But I read in PlayStation Magazine that

both of the Apprentice's parents are Jedi.

As a side note, I think it would be cool to see characters like Jerec, Qu Rahn, and Morgan Katarn. Or if it spans enough years, Kyle Katarn.
 Rev7
03-23-2008, 6:33 PM
Wow, where have I been!?

That is some very interesting information that has been uncovered. One question though, who is "Etain"? Did I miss something? Thanks in advence to whoever answers my question.

~Rev
 TKA-001
03-23-2008, 10:25 PM
As a side note, I think it would be cool to see characters like Jerec, Qu Rahn, and Morgan Katarn. Or if it spans enough years, Kyle Katarn.
I'd like to see Jerec (personally, I think the Apprentice should be killed by him in the end, regardless of the player's actions or capabilities), but the other three appearing as well would not be likely to mix well, considering the timeline.
 PoiuyWired
03-24-2008, 3:03 PM
Morgan Katarn would make sense actually. Hackm SA might even be parent of Jaden.
 Ctrl Alt Del
03-24-2008, 8:07 PM
Hackm SA might even be parent of Jaden.
Ugh.
 Doc Valentine
03-25-2008, 4:43 PM
Morgan Katarn would make sense actually. Hackm SA might even be parent of Jaden.

I certainly hope not. That would be some pretty bad news for SA.
Page: 5 of 5