Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hi (Question about robes, Corsucant for K1)

Page: 1 of 1
 zeusdk1
05-07-2007, 1:22 AM
hi i never really been to this site b4, just found out about it not to long ago, and downloaded a mod that u can go to Coruscant in kotor2.

im playing kotor1 now, and iv been wondering, is there any mods for kotor1 where u can have a jedi robe like they have in kotor2?

i dislike the robes in the 1st game and the robes in the 2end game was just more jedi like lol, so was just wondering if there was any mods that changed that.

also is there any mods that u can go to Coruscant in k1 ?
 Wacky Jack
05-07-2007, 3:23 AM
it is illegal to port anything from K1 to TSL and vice versa, so there are no mods to get the TSL style robes in K1. kinda sucks for modders and gamers alike, but there are copyright laws to worry about.
as for the Coruscant in K1, i have no idea, but i don't think it was ever done
 Master Zionosis
05-07-2007, 9:16 AM
[snip]

And to your next question, yes there is a mod that does that, but it is a storyline mod, so its not during the events of KotOR 1, it's after, the mod is called "Reign of the sith" but is no longer obtainable due to PCGamemods being down, the Expansion is called "A New Foe" (not completed) also from PCGM, so in the event of PCGM returning for a short amount of time, i suggest you get the file, as the owner of the site (name eludes me) has now hotlink protected his site, we can no longer link people to the files.
 tk102
05-07-2007, 9:28 AM
Hello zeusdk1,

Welcome to the forums! :) I hope that answers your questions. There's a thread specifically for mod link requests here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699) that you can use in the future.
Page: 1 of 1