Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Installing music mods

Page: 1 of 1
 TLM20
05-06-2007, 12:24 PM
I can't seem to get sound mods to work. I download mods that say in the readme to put the sound files into streammusic or whatever, I do that and I just get silence. Wondering if there's a program I need or if I need to change settings?
 Darth Essence
05-06-2007, 2:12 PM
Are the music files included in the mod or do you have to put your own music there ? If you have to put your own then perhaps you have to encode them ... You can do it with Miles Sound System I suppose ....

http://www.radgametools.com/default.htm)
 TLM20
05-07-2007, 7:20 AM
Music is in the mod. I can listen to them with Miles Sound System too and they're the same file types as the other music in the game.
 Master Zionosis
05-07-2007, 9:20 AM
Ahhh crap, thats what i forgot to do, you have to use miles to encode them to the games music speed or something like that, i probably should redo that, since it's sitting on my site, I'll get to work on that TLM20.
 stoffe
05-07-2007, 10:43 AM
You can use normal MP3 files instead of compressed WAVs as well to add custom music to the game, if you keep them to 128kbps / 44 KHz. Keep the .mp3 extension and put them in the StreamMusic folder as usual.
Page: 1 of 1