Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

XWA problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan1882
02-25-2007, 3:58 PM
I've been having quite a few problems when i am trying to play x-wing alliance, when i first start the game, i can't see the mouse cursor which makes it really hard to do anything. As if that is not enough, i can't play the cinamatics, and i can't load a mission or even load in the combat simulator, any help would be appreciated!

these are my comp stats:

Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory: 1022MB RAM
Hard Drive: 203 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster PCI
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

note: i have searched this forum for these problems, but none of the stuff that has been suggested has worked
 Wildstar
02-26-2007, 9:23 AM
I suggest posting this on the LucasArts tech support forums (http://forums.lucasarts.com), as I haven't a clue. (If you have a login @ starwars.com, use that to log in on the LucasArts board, otherwise, register...use the "Other LucasArts Games" forum under the PC Support category).
 Revan1882
02-26-2007, 5:39 PM
ok, thanks for your help
 Wildstar
02-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I'd urge patience, as well...Emkay1001 is pretty good w/ these things, but he isn't always around.
Page: 1 of 1