Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem xp/new radeon 1900xtx XW:A

Page: 1 of 1
 Rangerteddy
01-14-2007, 7:03 PM
Hey guys, long time player of the series but first time poster on the forums.

I have looked all over the web for the text resolution fixes for x-wing alliance but they all seem to be for NVIDIA cards and not ATI cards. Now I have a very new system. Just got it a few months ago with all new parts and most of my games run great even the old ones but I still get the font problems in XW:A. Is their a special way to fix this for ATI cards or am I stuck with it? I have a fresh install of the game but not sure which version. How can I check and if so, is there any way I can update it normally or do I have to go through and edit the font?

Please help.
Rangerteddy
 Wildstar
01-15-2007, 9:41 AM
The most common way to fix the font problem for ATI video cards is to turn Alternate Pixel Centering (or something to that effect) on. There should be an icon in your system tray you can right-click on call up the settings dialog.
Page: 1 of 1