Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina Scenario 2!

Page: 5 of 5
 SlasherX
05-14-2001, 10:51 PM
Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)
 SlasherX
05-14-2001, 10:52 PM
Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)
 Rogue 9
05-15-2001, 12:43 AM
sure I'm fine with an equal cut, can you believe slasher there triple posted http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/rolleyes.gif) sheesh whats the universe coming too.
 Deac
05-15-2001, 5:44 PM
(You wanna resolve this... you asked for it!)

[To Party] It's thart bloody robot!

*Uses force heal and whips out sabers, hacking off the robot's arms. The robot, then at Deac's feet is hacked into sushi sized pieces by the lightsabers, and chucked into a passing garbage droid, which vapourises it.*

[to Robot] Nobody tries to kill Starkiller in just 1 post!

[To Party] Maybe we should go to kessel now.
But I'd prefer if we all went in one ship. It's safer.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend SlasherX , if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)(Now where have I heard that before?)

---------------------------------------------
(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)
 Rogue 9
05-15-2001, 11:59 PM
I guess I could dock my ship on the Deac Star. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
?yadot og ot tnaw uoy did erehW
 emupiett
05-16-2001, 5:29 PM
[to DEAC] That's fine with me. We probably will be safer that way anyway.
 Deac
05-16-2001, 5:59 PM
[To Party] Let's go and earn some cash. Once we're in orbit, dock with the DeacStar and come aboard. We'll head out for a distribution station on the dark side of the garrisson moon. Questions will be answered on ship. Let's go before that !Ј$@%^&(!)$(!*
robot comes back!

---------------------------------------------
(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)
 Deac
05-18-2001, 7:29 PM
OOS----

No more posts here. Now for the cantina 3!
 Deac
05-18-2001, 7:30 PM
OOS----

No more posts here. Now for the cantina 3!
Page: 5 of 5