Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina Scenario 2!

Page: 4 of 5
 Admiral
04-29-2001, 6:58 PM
(to Deac)sure you can.

------------------
"Dulce bellum inexpertis."
(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb
 K_Kinnison
04-29-2001, 7:26 PM
[to Odin] Ummm... okay... *sratches head* what dose the Endurace card, plus the Moderation equal.... -8 + -14 = ?

oh the living life i cant add negitives
 Deac
04-30-2001, 5:19 PM
What's the opening bet?

*Sips Drink*

[To Mosari] Hey Mosari, remember when raided that museum and we had that bing guy and that Tyrnl fellow? What happened to 'em? And where's Rwos and R9? Where's everyone going?
 Admiral
04-30-2001, 6:42 PM
(to Deac)opening bet is 50 credits.

(to Rollo)Damn you, you won by 3 points. Your deal.

------------------
 Rogue 9
04-30-2001, 8:14 PM
I was practicing force assisted flips but I must not have been concentrating well because the force didn't assist me and I fell in landing and twisted my ankle...before that I managed to free climb a fifty foot cliff without hurting myself http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/frown.gif)
 K_Kinnison
04-30-2001, 8:42 PM
[To sabacc players] Ante is 50 credits (the pot, not your relitive) THe sabbacc pot is getting biggers as we speak. And here are you cards... Odin opens up the bidding
 Redwing
05-01-2001, 7:23 AM
*leaves* I'll go work on that teleporter now.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Deac
05-01-2001, 5:39 PM
(Listen guys, You want excitment, make it up. I did, and probbaly will)

I'm in, and'll raise you 100.
 emupiett
05-01-2001, 5:52 PM
*Comes running in, panting. His blaster is drawn.*

[to PARTY] Hey guys! There's some Imperial officer out there with about 20 stormtroopers! He's looking for you, Starkiller.
 emupiett
05-01-2001, 5:53 PM
*Comes running in, panting. His blaster is drawn.*

[to PARTY] Hey guys! There's some Imperial officer out there with about 20 stormtroopers! He's looking for you, Starkiller.
 Admiral
05-01-2001, 7:23 PM
(To Deac)You have to wait your turn. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif)

(To Sabacc players)I'll open with 100 credits.

------------------
 Rogue 9
05-02-2001, 6:18 AM
 Deac
05-02-2001, 5:00 PM
[To Sabaac players] I'll have to fold, only -1. Real crap hand gotta go!

*Whips out blaster*

[To Tyrnl] Where is he?

[To Imps in pure rage] C'mon, bring it Impies! You're not tough! You're not bad! You know who is tough, YOU'RE LOOKIN' AT HIM!!!!!!!

*Activates lightsaber*

9Good thing I knew about this by looking on. If I didn't post I'd be dead).
 Admiral
05-02-2001, 6:56 PM
(To Rollo)Doesn't he realize that was only the first card? Lets continue.

------------------
 Admiral
05-02-2001, 6:58 PM
(To Rollo)Doesn't he realize that was only the first card? Lets continue.

------------------
 emupiett
05-02-2001, 8:50 PM
[to DEAC] Follow!

*Blaster still drawn, he runs out the door.*

[to Imps] You Imperial scum! Don't you ever learn?
 Redwing
05-03-2001, 3:16 AM
Stormies are that scary?

------------------
 Deac
05-03-2001, 6:32 PM
*Deac runs out to see a troop transport with several hostages lined up by it. Stormtroopers point blasters at them*

Stormie: Surrender, rebels, or they all die! I have an arrest warrant for Tyrnl, and extermination for Starkiller!

[To Tyrnl] Any ideas?
 K_Kinnison
05-03-2001, 6:51 PM
*looks out at thewackos outsdie the bar*

[to no one in particualr] I think Wheler needs to stop putting hallucnigenic drugs in the drinks. They are starting to scar people.

[to Odin] well that Sabacc pot isn't going to get any biger without me doing something. i will call the 100 credits.
 Rogue 9
05-04-2001, 12:51 AM
*Starts Shooting Officers with His Xerol Nightstinger* http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 emupiett
05-04-2001, 2:49 AM
[to Stormie] An arrest warrant for me!? What for?

Stormie: You're a well known Rebel officer.

[to Stormie] Yeah, so?

Stormie: Our mission is to stop the Rebel scum like you. [to DEAC] And you, Starkiller, should know why we have an extermination order for you.

[to DEAC] *Whispering* Wanna scrap 'em? or Run?
 Rogue 9
05-04-2001, 2:55 AM
Scrap 'em

*Kills another Officer*

I just love how the officers never wear Armor http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
05-04-2001, 6:04 AM
*stuns the remainder of the stormies* That's for ignoring me.

------------------
 Deac
05-04-2001, 5:52 PM
*The door of the transport opens, and more stormies exit, followed by two men. The first is a mysterious clone. The second, the cloner. Tarfon Norl. The man who made Starkiller a Jedi*

Norl: Starkiller. It's been a while. Still using two sabers?

[To Norl] Not long enough, Norl.

*Leaps in the air and brings sabers down. Norl defects with his doulbe ended lightsaber. Meanwhile, the clone takes off his mask. The clone is one of Tyrnl. And he has a blaster for an arm*

[To Tyrnl] Now you know how I feel!
 emupiett
05-04-2001, 8:01 PM
*Shoots 3 stormies while running for cover.*

[to Self] What!? A clone of me?

*As he is behind the doorpost of the cantina, Ternyl aims for the clone and shoots. However, seeing the shots come at him, the clone rolls out of the way. Running back out from behind the door, Ternyl leaps into the air, and flips over his clone. From behind, he jumps on top of him.*
 Admiral
05-04-2001, 10:20 PM
(To Rollo)Time for new deal. Here are your cards.

------------------
 Deac
05-06-2001, 6:17 PM
Norl: You won't kill me Starkiller, for in a sense, I AM YOUR FATHER!

[To Norl] You're no father of mine!
*Leaps in the air, activates sabers and creates a force shield that deflects Norl's force destruction power*

Norl: Tyrnl2, kill your original. Where is Deac2?

[To Norl] He's dead.

Norl:A shame. I'll just have to make a Deac3. And that flying fellow, he seems ripe for cloning. It is the future....
 emupiett
05-06-2001, 9:03 PM
*Still in the brawl with the his clone, Ternyl punches the clone in the head several times. Once the clone is knocked out, Ternyl jumps up off of him and shoots him 5 times, just to make sure he's dead.*

[to Norl] Take that, scum.

*Shoots Norl, but Norl ducks behind the boarding ramp of his ship.*

Norl: Ha! Take that Ternyl!

[to Norl] You're asking for trouble.

*Flips in the air, blaster drawn. He shoots down mid-flip and hits Norl in the leg. As Ternyl lands, he looks for some cover, and starts blasting at the Stormtroopers.*
 Deac
05-07-2001, 5:10 PM
[To Norl] Give me one good reason why I shouldn't half you.

Norl: I made you, and I can break you just as easily *throws force stone at Deac. Deac's powers are trapped in the stone. in a rage Deac halves him.*

[To Tyrnl] Get me that stone!

*Dives into fray after it*

---------------------------------------------

Hehehehe! Stupid borg. You won't assimilate me! You couldn't assimilate a-what the?

#############################################

I am Deacutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.

[Assimilation: May not have happened.]
 emupiett
05-07-2001, 10:38 PM
[to DEAC] I'm on my way!

*As he's blasting the troopers, Ternyl does a flying somersault and grabs the force stone on his way down.*

[to DEAC] Here you go Starkiller!

*Makes a motion like he's throwing the stone to Deac, but instead runs over to him and does a hand-off.*

[to Norl] Now to scrap you!

Norl: Let's see your best shot, Ternyl!

*At that, another clone of Ternyl comes running out of the ship. This time, though, both arms are blasters.*

[to Norl] What the--!?

Norl: Ha ha ha!
 Rogue 9
05-08-2001, 12:19 AM
*Shadowy Figure waits in A Corner for someone to need him*
 Rogue 9
05-08-2001, 2:12 AM
****Out of Story****
I could Swear I posted on this page already
 Deac
05-08-2001, 6:44 PM
[To Norl] Don't you ever die! My force powers won't go that easily!

*The remaining half of Norl dies laughing and hitting a button. A cannon is heard firing and 6 pods land in the ground nearby. Another Evil Tyrnl, this time with a saber hand. 2 evil R9's also exit. Even two Rwoses get out. And yet another evil Deac appears.Evil Deac runs to face Deac*

Deac2: I am Deac2, the strongest and the better. I have been engineered to be better.

*Draws a double ended lightsaber*

Hehehehe! Stupid borg. You won't assimilate me! You couldn't assimilate a-what the?

emupiett
05-08-2001, 7:13 PM
[to Self] Darn! Two of me at the same time.

*Ternyl runs over to cover again in order to have a better vantage point. From his cover, he aims his blaster at the second evil Ternyl (the one with the blaster). He shoots him with 5 well placed shots, killing him. He tries the same with the other, but he deflects it with his lightsaber.*

[to DEAC] Hey, Deac! Do you have a lightsaber I can use? I need one to handle this guy.
 Rogue 9
05-09-2001, 3:10 PM
 Deac
05-09-2001, 5:35 PM
*Attacks Deac2 with ferocity. Deac2 responds in kind*

Deac2: I am the better. You are an imperfection.

[To Deac2] Nobody's perfect!

*Creates a sandstorm a around Deac2*
 emupiett
05-09-2001, 9:39 PM
*Does a flying somersault and catches the lightsaber on the way down. Begins fighting
EvilTernyl3. To everyone's surprise, Ternyl is an amazing saberist. A huge duel ensues.*

[to HORN] Thanks!
 Deac
05-10-2001, 5:00 PM
[To Tyrnyl] Hey, Tyrnl! You've got a force imprint of my powers. You're a Jedi

Deac2: And you're a dead guy.

[To Deac2] They didn't make you good at jokes!

*Creates an ice bolt and fires it at Deac2*
 emupiett
05-11-2001, 4:40 PM
*As EvilTernyl3 sees Ternyl is an excellent saberist, he takes out his blaster. He fires a bunch of rounds at Ternyl, but Ternyl absorbs the shots and pulls the gun from the other.*

[to DEAC] Wow!

*EvilTernyl3 again draws his saber, and then presses the second switch making it double-edged.*

[to EvilTernyl3] Now you're cheating, huh? We'll see about that.

EvilTernyl3: Give me your best shot!

*Ternyl jumps and does a triple somersault in the air with blinding speed. He lands behind EvilTernyl3. The other spins around, and takes several swings at Ternyl, each of them blocked. Ternyl then swings blindingly fast. EvilTernyl3 not knowing where to look then falls to the ground, dead. Ternyl then goes back to finishing off the stormtroopers.*
 Deac
05-11-2001, 6:40 PM
Deac2: It is time to end this...

*Creates a long bolt of Dark Force power and hurls it at Deac. Die falls and gasps*

[To Deac2] You'll regret that...(Gasp)

Deac2: You're gone...

*Suddenly Deac2 clutches his heart in agony. He has jusrt killed himself. The bond that kep him and his evil clone brethrin is gone. Deac2 falls dead next to his progenitor...*

(This is where the movie should end, but carry on posting here. It's not over yet...
 emupiett
05-11-2001, 10:00 PM
*Finishes off the last of the stormtroopers. The Imperial officers flees into his ship and takes off. Ternyl turns to Deac.*

[to DEAC] Nice work, Deac. Now that's called teamwork! *Shakes Deac's hand.*
 Deac
05-12-2001, 5:46 PM
(What Tyrnl hasn't realised is that Deac is already supposed to be dead)

*Deac's body begins to fade. Tyrnl watches in shock. The man he just congratulated is dead. But, the body does not completly fade. It fluctuates, and appears whole. Deac2's ghost appears above Deac2's body*

Deac2: Have life, original. *Disappers, but breathes life onto Deac. Deac gets up*

[To Tyrnl] Thanks for your gesture. You will be a fine Jedi. You protected the innocent. Now wasn't my time. My clone has become one with the force.

Ok, speech's over now. Let's have a drink and wait for adventure to come our way!

Rogue 9
05-13-2001, 1:36 AM
free drinks for everyone, sorry I was a little busy sith some Imperial entaglements, seems this frieghter was blasting out of bay 94 and the troopers were trying to set up an e-web, after the frieghter blew out of there thr troopers noticed me...a shame really some of them almostseemed intelligent.
 Deac
05-13-2001, 5:43 PM
[To Everyone] Shame about Bing. He must be dead.*Sips drink*...

Well, I've an Idea for some fun. Let's do the kessel run. I have a ship we can do it in, and I'm sure we could get a ton of dosh for the spice. Interested?
(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear-Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses.)
 emupiett
05-13-2001, 7:04 PM
[to DEAC] Sounds fun. Mind if I use my X-Wing, or are we going to do cargo runs?
 Rogue 9
05-14-2001, 12:52 AM
I'd prefer to make the run in my X-wing too, I can carry a little cargo in the boot.
 Redwing
05-14-2001, 2:08 AM
I'll have to opt out of this one, my teleporter is working again and I have urgent business elsewhere...

------------------
 Deac
05-14-2001, 5:36 PM
[To Party]I'll go in the Deac Star. It'll have the most cargo room, so I'll take all the spice. There's a processing station on the far side of the moon. We get in, get loaded, get out. Interested? We'll split the profits, as my ship carries the most you two'll get your equal cut.

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)
 emupiett
05-14-2001, 10:44 PM
[to DEAC] Sounds good to me.

[to HORN] What about you? Do you agree to you and I getting equal cuts?
 SlasherX
05-14-2001, 10:51 PM
Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)
Page: 4 of 5