Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The One Year Thread 2007: XWA's Celibatic Boogaloo

Page: 5 of 5
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-22-2007, 7:52 PM
I guess she doesn't like anyof us. We all liked her... meh.

Work was ok, doing laundry right now. Needs cloths and towels.
 edlib
01-22-2007, 8:12 PM
Work still a little slow. No one showed up to do maintenance today, so very little of productive value got done.

Feel like it's going to be an early night tonight.
 Nute Gunray
01-22-2007, 8:37 PM
It had been since like...early 2003 the last I talked to her apparently, judging from the last stuff she remembered.

Anyhow, she is currently employed as an educational assistant working with disabled kids and teaches guitar and piano part time. Last October, she got married. That's about it, I guess. Its not anything Earth shattering, but that's what she's been up to since...whenever it was she vanished.
 edlib
01-22-2007, 8:53 PM
Sounds like she became a grown up.

No wonder she would avoid the likes of us.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, us grown men still living in a pre-2003 world.

Where we're all still young and carefree.
 Nute Gunray
01-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Its been a really long time since I've bought cello strings (actually, I dont think I"ve ever actually bought one, since I never broke one on my cello) but man they're not cheap.
 Rogue15
01-22-2007, 11:48 PM
work was boring again. yay.

got home, played some galaxies, hunted someone on dantooine and won...then i hunted 2 jedi, the first one killed me, then i somehow got his mission again which pissed me off and i didn't want to drop it, and i got him down to a sliver before my fn action ran out and i died, i would've won had i stopped at a pvp base to pick up action healing stim... o well. then i go and fight another jedi at mos eisley and get killed he ran outside the cantina and i followed, lagged and was ultimately killed so i said **** that **** and logged off. the trader expertise/revamp will make or break the game. pvp right now consists of rebels ganking imperials. not just ganking, 10-1 ganking. it's the lamest crap too, like i'll be going into a pvp zone, and see 1 guy, and well he's alone and so am i, i'll fight him, then outta nowhere 3-5 rebels come in, COME ON. when that happens it just totally ruins the game for me, especially when the rebel i am fighting isn't even at half health yet, what is the use of 2-3 more people? i quit restuss pvp battlezone a few months ago, back in november, after 1/4 of the imperial players decided to freaking defect because they were getting '0wnzr3d'. :rolleyes:

either way i don't plan on being here after march. i want to ****ing enlist. who cares if they're increasing troops into iraq, it's not like i have a wife/girlfriend to miss. :p besides, if i do say, 20 years of service, i'll be retired at around age of 43 and have a ****load of money and anything i want, or if i just do 1 term of enlistment, more doors of opportunity would be open. now...my plan is to get at least 2 hours of exercise in a day...gonna wake up 6am tomorrow morning and go on 1-2 mile run. gotta drink 2 bottles of water a night in order for me to be well hydrated for it. after i walk/run i may go out and hunt for an hour or 2. it's supposed to be decent weather tomorrow anyway.
 edlib
01-23-2007, 7:25 AM
Yeah, us grown men still living in a pre-2003 world.
The hell with that! I'm still living in a pre-1988 (the year I graduated high-school) world.

It's like existing in a fantasy land, I know... but it's really all I can do to keep from drawing a nice hot bath and opening my wrists with a butcher knife somedays. :dozey:
 Rogue15
01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
i woke up to 2 alarms at 6:00, the watch alarm and my radio alarm. got out of bed, took a shower, ate some food, went out for my walk at around 7:20, i did the full 4 miles, the last 2 miles i jogged for a minute or two then walked for a minute or two, kept doing that, took me about 22 minutes to go the 2 miles, i got back at around 8:30. i can improve that if ice stays off the road for another week...didn't go out hunting, too late in the day for that, knowing me i'd lose track of the time and end up being late for "work".

Loaded up Galaxies, decided to restart my expertise skills, and reallocated points from power assisted sprint and melee defense (which only works with assault armor equipped, which is only decent if you have the whole assault armor required skills) and put those points into the carbine line, so i could get the skill 'relentless onslaught' which reduces action cost by 75%...so combine that with the rifles tree and my bounty hunter is pretty brutal. I killed a spy for 32,000 credits, then I went up against a Jedi, who ended up killing me, ended up getting his bounty again, and i killed him for 132,000 credits. So i think this template will work out, i just gotta get used to carbines again.
 edlib
01-23-2007, 5:54 PM
Dusting of snow this morning. Not enough to be a serious problem... just mildly annoying.

Swapped out a sick dimmer pack for a good one we don't use very often in the lighting system at work. Was pretty easy. Good to know. I have to see about ordering replacements so we can have some spares.

We've got a couple of bum faders on our lighting board though. I'm gonna have to open it up tomorrow to see if it's possible to swap them out with ones from our old board that's been sitting in storage for about 5 years now.

Or maybe we put our old board back into service... I always liked that one much better than the one we are using now.
We have a budget request for next fiscal year to get a new one anyway. If this one dies that will probably make it a priority.

Might bump our request for a new monitor desk back though if it does. That would be sad. Our current monitor board was a dog the day we got it... and now it's old, which isn't helping matters at all. Our new one will be all digital and sexy. Behold the sexiness! :D (http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail/0,,CNTID%25253D48177%252526CTID%25253D560488,00.ht) ml)

Might listen to the S.O.T.U. speech tonight... don't have big hopes on hearing anything that will restore my shattered faith in this administration, though.

EDIT:
Dick Cheney looks even grumpier than normal. He doesn't seem any too pleased to have to sit next to Nancy Pelosi.

Bet he wishes he had his shotgun now... :dozey:
 edlib
01-24-2007, 8:34 PM
Nobody else posting these days? Hmm...

Another kinda slow day, workwise. Finishing the project list. Not much to report... nothing anybody would find interesting anyway.

So... in order to waste forum server bandwidth, here's the first part of a list of my favorite quotes from the various "One Year Threads" I'm in the process of compiling. Taken out of context... (and false humility forces me to leave out any quotes from yours truly.)

All taken from the first half of the "One Year Thread: Redux"
See if you can spot where they are all from, won't you?

Your optimism will be your downfall.

Get it out agayun, Cletus. We gon' hafta kill us some Morpug playerz.
...if I had a dollar (tax-free, of course) for every time I've nailed myself with a soldering iron, I could probably buy a palatial Hollywood estate, and still have enough leftover to hire Ron Jeremy to be my butler for a few years.

I pitched a tent in my living room today.

This is my most nerdly moment thus far this year.

I think it says "Ooh, look at me! I have a stick and a hat and can control the controls with my pulsator!" Or something...

Hey, resources should be wasted.

I'm on spring break and its going to be 22 outside tomorrow. And that's real 22, not that Godless hippie pinko commie metric 22 either.

In the six years I've been reading this here message board internet forum, you're the first person to...allude...to that...particular...function...?

Tasha Yar - Was a man.

It's probably just as well, considering I tend to kill and eat people I meet from the Web

And soldering is exactly like coloring exept that instead working with colorful wax, you're working with blistering hot liquid metal. You do the math.

When this forum hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious ****.

Rogue...When in doubt, just grab'em in the biscuits...

I beat the crush. **** you cupid.
 Rogue15
01-24-2007, 9:31 PM
nice.

woke up at 6am this morning, made some french toast for breakfast and checked forums, listened to music, washed the dishes, then at around 8:20 i went out for a 4 mile bike ride.

walmart is finally kicking me out the door. next month, february, is home office scheduling implementation, our own managers aren't allowed to touch the schedule or anything. So guess who's on part-time status? :D mememememememmee...no. ME! and according to mgr, i can't be put onto full-time status in my dept unless one of the 2 people that's on full-time decides they want part time. well, neither of them want part time. part-timers are only allowed 32 hours MAX. so i am ****ed, and kinda happy as it provides a door of opportunity to leave to join the army and get out on my own for real. but eh i guess i be careful what i wish for. walmart isn't all bad, it's just little **** like that is what screws people over is what i don't understand.
 Nute Gunray
01-25-2007, 3:39 AM
Its been two years almost and I still can't believe someone alluded to that particular function.

And Tasha Yar was a man.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-25-2007, 5:42 AM
R15: That is why I love management. I am GUARENTEED 37+hours per week.

Oh yeah, and bonus checks if\when we qualify.

So yeah, i made 345 dollars, on 37 hours and a 45 dollar bonus check. :D
 Rogue15
01-25-2007, 6:40 AM
the real nail in the coffin though, is that i will be enforced to work mornings, walmart isn't worth waking up for, i hate not seeing daylight, which is why i prefer 2-11 there, 12-9 is ok at least i can hunt/fish/walk and be pretty much awake when i go in (6 hours of being awake is perfect, been forcing myself to wake up at 6am every day this week) , so it's not so bad. I've never been interested in supervisor/management position, money never has been an issue w/me because 30 hours every ONCE IN A WHILE isn't so bad, but below that and i suffer trying to keep gas in the car thanks to biweekly pay.

i try not to be mad while i'm there, i try to have a good time, but by the end of the day i feel that nothing of any importance has been done.
 Keyan Farlander
01-25-2007, 9:23 AM
I have no memory of ever saying any of those things. Except the killing and eating part. I'm still going strong with that. Hey Nute, we should hang out sometime...
 edlib
01-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Are those fava beans I smell cooking, Keyan?
Well... Enjoy your meal.

*Walks away humming Hall & Oates' "Maneater"*
 Ray Jones
01-25-2007, 10:33 AM
This is from Furtado.
 edlib
01-25-2007, 7:40 PM
Feh... I don't listen to her. Didn't even know she also had a song called "Maneater" until you inspired me to Google it. Not a fan...

For the record: Listening to Mark Knopfler and Dire Straits at this very moment...

More tweaking at work. Thrilling stuff. Let me spare you the details to protect you from becoming too overexcited...

Might have just let myself be pressured into signing up for a IM service at work today though... I just have to find a Mac-Compatible Trillian like client though, so I can use one of my existing throwaway MSN or Yahoo accounts. I refuse, on pain of death if necessary, to ever let AOL know I even exist... and the .Mac account thing just seems lame. I downloaded something called "Heat" or "Burn" or "Fire" or something that's supposed to be pretty much the same thing... but haven't installed it yet

So I might finally break down and join the 20th century and be online to any of you contact instantly. Won't that be fun? As if you don't get more than enough of me here as it is... Just don't expect instant responses. As previously reported, my typing skillz are such as to negate the purpose of instant communication.

Then again, I might just scrap the whole thing...
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-25-2007, 11:18 PM
Most of us use Aol IM. I do.

I don't use anything else though...

Work was slow. Very boring, didn't do much in sales. ;_;

Blood Elves are hot. That is all.

Side Note: I finally changed my avatar and title for the first time in years.

It has nothing to do with World of Warcraft..... at all.... I swear.....:rolleyes:
 Rogue15
01-26-2007, 12:38 AM
woke up, went for my 4 mile walk/run even though it was like 20 degrees out and snowing/flurries.

When I got back I changed and went into walmart to pick up my check, then to bank to deposit it, on the way out i was nearly in an accident. people need to pay attention, seriously. some lady was trying to cut me off, even though i got out of bank first..didn't allow it to happen, and person was trying to cut across from other side of road, didn't allow that to happen either. got home, then headed back to work at around noon, got there worked...slow day again, slight increase in customers, big deal. umm...then tonight i bought Saw III.....bone crunching good movie...

made a new character on another server on galaxies named him 'Epinephrine' Wareag...he's an Ithorian Medic...gonna be funny playing as an ithorian..
 edlib
01-26-2007, 8:09 AM
Most of us use Aol IM. I do.
I don't use anything else though...
Well, yeah... but that's the point of Trillian and the like: you can contact anybody on any IM system from any IM system. So if I'm on MSN I can still get you on AIM, I believe... I could be wrong. I probably am... But I'll play around with them and see how far I get. This is all a new world for me.

But all that aside: I just really don't want to have to keep track of a new Internet account, though. I've already got way too many as it is.

However: In theory, the second I signed up with MSN and Yahoo I got IM IDs from them, same as the e-mail address and password I use with them. It's just a matter of activating the clients. But everybody at work uses the iChat (work is almost completely Mac based) which works with AIM or a .Mac account.

I think I should just be able to set up Trillian or this "Fire" I downloaded to use one of my current accounts, and then just grab a buddy list from whatever protocols everybody else is currently using.

I think that's how they are supposed to work, anyway... again, I could be mistaken. I might need to sign up with a new account in the end anyway.

So, if worse really does come to worse, I'll sign up for a new account with *shudder* AOL, or the .Mac... I can't imagine I'll be able to get anything resembling a sign-in name I might actually like at this point, though...

God... the system is imploding here! I mean, how long is it before I actually have a Myspace page too? :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Well, reading the Trillian FAQ it seems that I do have to sign up for an account for whatever protocol I want to communicate with. Aw, damn s***-f***! Well, that might just be a deal-breaker for me.

We'll see how I feel about once I'm at work...
 Rogue15
01-26-2007, 10:07 AM
trillian sucks. everybody i know that uses it has an away message up 24/7.
 edlib
01-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah, maybe... but I'll be damned if I'm installing any software from AO-Hell on my machine.
I mean... if Satan has control of an organization here on Earth...

I've only heard good things about Trillian, though...
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I use trillian too. I personally think it's the greatest thing on earth, since naything AoL makes is a worthless pile of dog crap.
 Rogue15
01-26-2007, 10:36 AM
what you got against aol? I was on it for 11 months, it's not as bad as it used to be...
 edlib
01-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Seriously?

Their software is, excuse my French, ****ty. Some of the buggiest code ever.

Back when I used to assist people with PC issues on a regular basis 75% of the problems I personally saw could be traced back to AOL installs.

Not to mention their sterling reputation and record in protecting user information... :rolleyes:
 Rogue15
01-26-2007, 11:23 AM
oh. well it hasn't affected me. yet....

recap of the week so far...

did alot of running and walking and bike riding, 4 miles walk/run on one day, 4 mile bike on the other day....did that from monday-thursday...today i decide to rest from it and keep an eye on weatherbug.

my dad said the freight team is hiring at home depot, it's 3rd shift though and they're just starting the switch to 3rd shift, so i may end up heading over there...probably. on the bright side of that....at least i can see as much daylight as i want. badside is i will be asleep during some of the day. hmmmmmm......and i'm sure they pay more than what i get payed to do now...heck my sister is making more than me. another cool thing, if i get hired there...i won't have to deal with ****ing customers. we'll see what unfolds. if it payed me $1-2 more an hour than what i'm making now, i'll be glad. i'm pretty sure i'll get at least a dollar more, since it's a weird shift.....another cool thing is i'd get 2 days off in a row. of course, they start ya part-time there...my dad says alot of people are probably going to quit there cause of the hours so that could possibly leave a door for full-time for me. plus it's set-hours, so that would be nice. i'd also get forklift training...hm. now i dont want to go to work at walmrt, too much on my mind!! DAMN.
 Nitro
01-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Their software is, excuse my French, ****ty. Some of the buggiest code ever.

Back when I used to assist people with PC issues on a regular basis 75% of the problems I personally saw could be traced back to AOL installs.
I'll back up every word of that... I worked for them for three years troubleshooting said buggy software. ;)
 edlib
01-26-2007, 1:10 PM
Eh... I guess it's a non-issue now. I signed up for an AIM screen name. I feel so unclean now... violated, dirty. The mark of the beast is upon me.

I should have held out and sold my soul at the crossroads at midnight for unearthly guitar playing abilities.... that way I could have gotten more out of it.

It's edlib02169 if you must know.
My Yahoo is fflynn02169.
I guess I can do without the MSN for now... since it gives away my full name.

(And now you all know what zip-code I live in. Swell.) :dozey:

Off-line at the moment. I haven't set up the client at work to my tastes yet. Try me later once I'm at home.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-26-2007, 2:45 PM
You know mine. Crackensan.

Hey, Ed, while you're getting all tehse new fangled chat programs and catching up to the rest of the known world, get a program called Skype. It's a video conference software client. Very little sign up, and I'm on it, so you can actually see me.

Got my hair cut today. 8 inches off. which still let's me have my ponytail of doom.

GOnna play wow most of the day, but having two monitors is awsomesauce, since i can stil surf the web/chat/play flash games while waiting for a group.
 Ray Jones
01-26-2007, 3:38 PM
Ha. I don't listen to Furtado as well. I just happen to know that. And seriously, who uses the ISP's software??? This cannot be any good.

Hm.. Skype. Since I now run on a 64bit processor, the linux client doesn't work anymore. Have to do some research, but have no fear, if it runs I am in!! -- Hey! Where are you going? Stay!

:D:D:D
 Zargon
01-26-2007, 5:01 PM
well.

My twin brother got married last weekend, and the ring bearers got everyone violenty ill with some sort of stomach/GI virus, so thats when I have been since last week.

Now I'm about to head out of town all weekend, but let me tell you, being the oldest unmarried cousin in my family is odd and quite unexpected..........

guess I need to really get on to fixin that............

I got two knives in the mail today, a gerder truss 2.0 which is small and 'pretty', and a colt tactical II cobra, which is still small(IL has a 3" law) but way more usefull as something other than a utility knife.

the colt:
http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/colt/images/ct134.jpg)

the gerber:
http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/gerber/images/gb1408.jpg)

the action on the colt is great and smooth, the gerber is pretty dissapointing, but its a 2.13 inch blade so its really just for cutting zipties rope thread etc.......

the colt is a tanto blade, 2 7/8" 440 stanless blade and the rest is all 440 aircraft aluminum...........

eventually I want a much nicer carry than the colt, larger, titanium or tungsten, teflon coated blade and bearings, and an auto unfolder.....
 Ikhnaton
01-26-2007, 7:13 PM
trillian sucks. everybody i know that uses it has an away message up 24/7.yeah, that's logical. the software sucks because no one wants to talk to you, so they say they are away.
 edlib
01-26-2007, 9:23 PM
Skype, huh?

Well... that sounds a bit advanced. Let me just sort this stuff out for a few days first before I tackle that kind of thing. Remember: I just lost my virginity here this morning with this... I'm not quite ready to go on camera with it yet. :D

I might go and see if I can't set up a Yahoo and MSN account to match the screen name of my AOL one now. Make things easier. Maybe use Trillian to setup IRC and ICQ ones too. Yeah... if I'm gonna do this thing, I'm gonna do it for real!!! Make up for a decade of lost time, uh... un-instant messaging, I guess?

Cold as a bitch out there today. Like 8 or 9 was the high. And that's Nute's 8 or 9... not the commie, pinko, metric crap. Cold. Sub-zero wind-chills. Glad I went out and got that coat now... although I'm still doing 3 or 4 layers anyway.

Short day at work. A quick surgical strike on my office. Got in. Got out. Left no trace of my presence. Complete deniability.
Got home and watched all the PBS politico-blab shows.

Thinking about getting something to eat, and getting to bed. I'll play with the messaging more in the morning. Gotta populate my buddy list with you clowns,.. or somethin'.

:joy:

P.S. -- Scary knives, Zarg. Hope I never get on your bad side in a dark alley some night. ;)
A guy I used to work with had one very similar to the top one. Didn't have the serrated saw blade part... but otherwise looked the same.

I just use the knife blades on my multi-tool. I have the Schrade.

EDIT:

All IM handles (AIM, Yahoo, and MSN) are now exactly the same: edlib02169
The fflynn02169 still works... but I don't plan on using it.

That is all.

- END OF LINE -

EDIT #2:

Just added ICQ ID: 459796022
If something is worth doing, it's worth totally overdoing. :D Yee-freakin'-haw!
 Zargon
01-27-2007, 9:23 PM
yeah, that's logical. the software sucks because no one wants to talk to you, so they say they are away.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

very nice one Ike.

I love trillian, the new lame looking AIM 6.0 added alot of trillian features but is clumbsy and looks stupid.

Ed: thanks, I hope to slowly build a small collection with some really scary ones. I have my eye on some nice teflon coated ones with tungsten and titanium handles. There is a really nice 400 bucks on thats an auto un-folder that comes straight out the front, the springs for the load are only under load when its open instead of shut so they barely wear out.

edit: I'm posting from enemy territory right now, the girl is getting ready for going to the bars with friends and being the classic male I am, I changed and everything in just under 5 minutes. So now I am posting while watching 13 going on 30 on her couch while she finishes up, but no worries guys, I have one of my motorcycle boards up for cover if she gets nosy :D

ugh, I found the diamond I want to buy earlier, 2200 bucks, well, the one I really want is 3200 bucks, but the 2200 buck one will do, when I told the future lady to be what I wanted to spend she threw something at me and said thats way too much :-/

so....anyone got 2200 bucks laying around I could borrow or keep?
 edlib
01-27-2007, 9:57 PM
Laying around? No... I have plans for it. :D

Actually, I blew a big chunk of that on my excursion today. Remember last weekend where I said something like "I'm gonna go out with the sole purpose of buying CDs..."?
Well, I actually got around to it today. DVDs too.

I mainly went out to get my mother a gift for her upcoming birthday (an "Out Of Africa" DVD that she told me she wanted.) While in Best Buy I... well,.. I went a little nuts.

What I ended up walking out of the store with:

Out Of Africa DVD

Empire Of The Sun DVD (My favorite Spielberg film. He's still my favorite director. And it was written by J.G. Ballard, who is my 3rd favorite author, right after Douglas Adams and Kurt Vonnegut.)

Fargo DVD (Had it on tape, but it was really cheap, so I had to grab it.)

Schindler's List DVD (Ditto. I've been trying to get the entire Spielberg catalog on DVD.)

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy BBC TV Series DVD (Also had on tape... but looked and sounded horrid. Plus the DVD has features I haven't seen yet. HAD to grab it. I had no choice in the matter.)

On the CD side:

Iron Maiden - Powerslave (Despite being on my desert island disks list, I didn't actually have it in any other form than an incomplete collection of poorly ripped .mp3s since I gave away my worn out cassette copy many, many years ago. This is corrected now. Got it cranking this very minute! Oh hells yeah!)

Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast (See above.)

Peter Gabriel - Shaking the Tree (A Greatest hits collection. Pretty cheap. I need to get all of his earlier disks one of these days... but for now this will do. I desperately needed a copy of Solsbury Hill...)

Genesis - Foxtrot (Remaster)
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (Remaster)

I saw a bunch of other things that I really wanted to get (definitive version of "Office Space" anyone? Oh God yes please!) but I had to put the brakes on before I started probing the outside limits of my credit limit.

There's always next weekend...

As soon as I got home I watched Empire of the Sun, and all the special feature documentaries. I haven't seen this movie in years. It's still amazing. Now I need the soundtrack...
 Nute Gunray
01-27-2007, 11:04 PM
So now I am posting while watching 13 going on 30 on her couch while she finishes up

At the same time 13 going on 30 started on...FX?, RED DAWN was on Spike.
 edlib
01-28-2007, 11:08 AM
'Ey! Crackman: As per our conversation last night, I sought out some other favorite hot guitar tracks on U-Toob. Thought I'd post them here for all... just 'cuz.

Steve Morse - Tumeni Notes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk_GMvIea6s)

Steve Morse - Cruise Missile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBl3klf8Vh4)
(Vid is pretty damn corny and dated. Song is smokin'.)

Steve Morse - Classical-ish Pieces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIu7UA-823Y)

Eric Johnson - Cliffs Of Dover: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByxMjopyjOk)

Danny Gatton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzPRfojMZ1E)

Danny Gatton - Funky Mama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJCyABnw1fc)

These are the guys who are about the biggest influences on me. Thought you might like them too...
 edlib
01-28-2007, 9:56 PM
Today in summary:

Got up.
Surfed net whist drinking tea.
Listened to new CDs.
Watched special features of Hitchhiker's DVD.
Ate lunch.
Took nap.
Watched more DVD stuff.
Ate supper.
Logged in here.
Typed this message.

And that brings us up to date.
Awesomeness, no?
:dozey:
 Rogue15
01-28-2007, 11:34 PM
my day off....

woke up took shower got dressed went to cvs and walmart for groceries, came home played galaxies for about 90 minutes, gathered laundry and went to parents', then i played star fox command for over an hour, switched clothes to dryer, went w/my parents, picked up sister at work, went to restaurant, when we got in i was greeted by one of my 'regular' customers...(don't know if he recognized me) i had chicken cordon bleu, it was goood. I ordered cheese cake for dessert. was surprised afterwards when waitress brought out a cake for me. my mom told them it was my birthday. (though it was really last week, we didn't go out cause she wasn't feeling well) anyways she even took my picture and i got a pic of me w/the cake.

got back to my parents', picked up laundry, came home and watched the protector, it was a pretty good action movie.
 edlib
01-29-2007, 6:01 AM
It's early. Damn early! I don't know why I'm up right now. Been up for over an hour. I had to get up early... but not this early. My alarm hasn't even gone off yet. Gonna be tired tonight after work.

But I'm sitting here, listening to "Sweet Child O' Mine" and re-reading through this thread.

One thought keeps coming back to me as I do: I really want to see a picture of Cracken's new avatar kissing Niner's new one. That would be hawt!

Is that wrong?

Of course, another thought: This idea will become far more entertaining for people to read after both parties have changed their avatars again.

:joy:

I hate mornings...
 Rogue15
01-29-2007, 8:32 AM
ignored my alarm clock this morning....damn i hate when i do that. -_- gonna go out and run 2 or 3 miles. the temp is 17 degrees though, but that's not stopping me. :p gotta go to work at 12, so i better get out and get to running. :)
 Zargon
01-29-2007, 11:19 AM
At the same time 13 going on 30 started on...FX?, RED DAWN was on Spike.

I love Red Dawn, I watched it yesterday afternoon on Spike........

thats a 6 buck DVD I need to get!
 GUNNER
01-29-2007, 4:21 PM
Happy Jan 29th. :)
 edlib
01-29-2007, 5:57 PM
And what a day it is! :indif:

I think I'll be off to bed now... bleargh.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-29-2007, 10:50 PM
That's an interesting idea , Ed.

Opened today. Went ok, short on people, which pushed my errand running back until 11am. But i didn't mind, got a quick break from the customers before the lunch hour, which was disgustingly busy. >.<

have tomorrow off. DOn't know what I'll do, but I'm sure I'll enjoy myself.
 Ikhnaton
01-30-2007, 2:49 AM
Ed, good show with the classic genesis. do you have selling england by the pound? foxtrot is great (mainly supper's ready and horizons) and the lamb is excellent, but SEBTP epitomizes everything that PG-era genesis is, for me at least. Firth of Fifth, Cinema Show, etc.

The Lamb is supposed to be remastered to 5.1 or something, and it may already be out, i don't know.
 Rebel Loyaltist
01-30-2007, 3:12 AM
To answer the question now ed, I've been doing the damn thing, working at Best Buy (Inventory for life), going to school, serving my term as a deacon at my church, and in the search of a NEW girlfriend.

Anyone find it scary that I was eleven when I started here, and now I'm nineteen?
 Ray Jones
01-30-2007, 5:13 AM
When I was eleven, I had no internet. Just some dinos and girls who didn't start to attempt to dress sexy before the age of 23. Of course they failed, because it was in '87. Tsk. Youth now-eight-years-ago-adays. :¬:
Page: 5 of 5