Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pilot registration codes -planet names?

Page: 1 of 1
 raymond.p
12-10-2006, 4:21 PM
I'm giving my nephew who is a star wars fan my old copy of x wing on floppies - it runs fine on an old windows 95 laptop BUT to play you have to enter a registration code each time which is on a particular page of the manual - which has long ago been lost - I think thse were planet names and there must be at leat 18 - does anyone have the full list?
 Wildstar
12-10-2006, 7:25 PM
I just enter 3 different ones at random, like Alderaan, Hoth, and Tatooine, restarting the game and entering the same 3 when necessary, until you get cleared for pilot selection. Then again, I have XW95, which may not be the same thing as DOS X-Wing, but does not make you go through the codes. I'm sure someone has them, though.
 raymond.p
12-11-2006, 1:43 AM
Thanks - Yes - that's what I've done so far - but as you get bounced out after 3 goes it took a long time to get in (although I now know that page 8 is Hoth) so the full list is the thing - let's hope someone has it!
Page: 1 of 1