Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X-Wing Tour of Duty Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 mparsl1
11-07-2006, 12:47 PM
I am sure this has been addressed before, if not then I am going to feel really stupid if this is obvious. On X-Wing 95, when you do the Tour of Duty, how do I get to the 2nd mission in any TOD? For example, I will do TOD 1 Mission 1, were you capture Corvette Bixby, then once it is a success ill hyper out, and it will give me the stats of the mission. The only other option from there is to "Exit Briefing". Once I click that, it takes me back into the same briefing for Mission 1, and it acts like I never completed the mission (I can assure you it is complete). What is the deal??
 Wildstar
11-07-2006, 4:11 PM
Try going back to the Independence concourse and go to "Continue Tour" at the Tour of Duty desk. That should bring you to mission #2.
 mparsl1
11-07-2006, 4:19 PM
I have! For example, when it tells me to Exit Briefing, I do, it repeats the same mission briefing, so then I go back to the Independence. It says "Continue Tour Of Duty 1", I click Yes. It still gives me the same briefing!
 mparsl1
11-07-2006, 4:32 PM
Ohhhh ok I found out why! You can't cheat! haha. Wow, I have been wondering this for years. Lol.
 Wildstar
11-07-2006, 7:08 PM
That would do it, too. ;)

If you need help in completing the missions without cheats enabled, feel free to pay a visit to the Morning Star site (see link in my signature)...you can get mission help as well as general tactical advice from the TacOps found in the "Tactical" section. I personally commented on some of the X-Wing mission TacOps to emphasize certain things to remember when playing those missions. :)
 mparsl1
11-07-2006, 10:53 PM
oh nice!!!! definitely need help on mission 7. thanks!!
Page: 1 of 1