Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final touch

Page: 2 of 4
 oldflash
11-23-2006, 3:24 AM
Don't lose youre hope MdKnightR. I'm sure T7 will give us a real quality mod. :)
 suslowim
11-23-2006, 3:29 PM
AWESOME MOD. The new axes are really cool.
 kash
11-23-2006, 6:45 PM
What do i need to delete to get back the original jal shey armors and Zeison sha armors.
 oldflash
11-24-2006, 1:59 AM
What do i need to delete to get back the original jal shey armors and Zeison sha armors.
ia_classzs_001.tga
ia_classzs_005.tga
ia_classzs_003.tga
ia_classzs_002.tga
ia_classzs_006.tga
pfbm01.tga
pfbm05.tga
pfbm03.tga
pfbm02.tga
pfbm06.tga
pfbmm.mdl
pfbmm.mdx
pmbm01.tga
pmbm05.tga
pmbm03.tga
pmbm06.tga
pmbmm.mdl
pmbmm.mdx
pmbm02.tga

It's safe to delete. No conflict or alteration will result from deletion.
 Darth InSidious
11-24-2006, 6:48 AM
Nice work, man :)
 kash
11-24-2006, 2:47 PM
also what do i delete to get the normal robes back and how do i put mandalores other armours on him because when i go to equip them it won't let him equip it.
 Nema_Suneimi
11-24-2006, 8:01 PM
I really like this mod, oldflash!! -- the melee weapons and Visas's robes are just awesome.

I'm having a problem with the armored robes that are using the Atris robe model, even after clean installs of all my mods after you hooked yours up with the patcher. They're not using the pfbj skins -- they seem to be using the pmbj skins. Example:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/rihaku/KotOR%20screens/armorrobe.jpg)

I've been poking around, but can't quite grok yet what I'm supposed to adjust to pick up the right skins. Any instructions would be appreciated!

[edit:] I took a look at the appearance.2da file and all of the female PC's have PMBJ in the texj column -- I edited that to PFBJ and now everything is fine (woohoo! hot robes!!). I guess the patcher needs to be updated to make those changes?

--

Another issue -- the Ceremonial Republic Armor cut off my girl's head. Will be tinkering with that for a while, but any quick answers would be nice.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/rihaku/KotOR%20screens/genarmor.jpg)
 Liberi Fatali37
11-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Handmaiden does not work right, her head does not appear while wearing Handmaiden's robes, and it wont allow me to change her armor! HELP!
 oldflash
11-25-2006, 2:45 AM
also what do i delete to get the normal robes back and how do i put mandalores other armours on him because when i go to equip them it won't let him equip it.

pfbn01.tga
pfbn06.tga
pfbn03.tga
pfbn04.tga
pfbn05.tga
pfbn02.tga
pfbn07.tga
pfbn08.tga
pfbn09.tga
pfbn10.tga
pfbn11.tga
pfbn14.tga
pfbn15.tga
pfbn13.tga
pfbn12.tga
pfbnm.mdl
pfbnm.mdx
pmbnm.mdl
pmbnm.mdx
ia_mstrrobe_001.tga
ia_mstrrobe_006.tga
ia_mstrrobe_003.tga
ia_mstrrobe_004.tga
ia_mstrrobe_005.tga
ia_mstrrobe_002.tga
ia_mstrrobe_007.tga
ia_mstrrobe_008.tga
ia_mstrrobe_009.tga
ia_mstrrobe_010.tga
ia_mstrrobe_011.tga
ia_mstrrobe_012.tga
ia_mstrrobe_013.tga
ia_mstrrobe_014.tga
ia_mstrrobe_015.tga

pmbim.mdl
pmbim.mdx
pfbim.mdl
pfbim.mdx
ia_jedirobe_001.tga
ia_jedirobe_002.tga
ia_jedirobe_003.tga
ia_jedirobe_004.tga
ia_jedirobe_006.tga
ia_jedirobe_007.tga
ia_jedirobe_008.tga
ia_jedirobe_009.tga
ia_jedirobe_010.tga
pfbi01.tga
pfbi02.tga
pfbi03.tga
pfbi04.tga
pfbi05.tga
pfbi06.tga
pfbi07.tga
pfbi08.tga
pfbi09.tga
pmbi01.tga
pmbi02.tga
pmbi03.tga
pmbi04.tga
pmbi05.tga
pmbi06.tga
pmbi07.tga
pmbi08.tga
pmbi09.tga
pmbi10.tga
pmbi11.tga
pmbi12.tga
pmbi13.tga
pmbi15.tga
pmbi16.tga
a_robe_31.uti
ia_jedirobe_005.tga
ia_jedirobe_011.tga
ia_jedirobe_012.tga
ia_jedirobe_013.tga
ia_jedirobe_014.tga
ia_jedirobe_015.tga
ia_jedirobe_016.tga
ia_jedirobe_017.tga
ia_jedirobe_018.tga
ia_jedirobe_019.tga
pmbi19.tga
pmbi18.tga
pfbi19.tga
pfbi18.tga
pfbi17.tga
pfbi16.tga
pfbi15.tga
pfbi13.tga
pfbi12.tga
pfbi11.tga
pfbi10.tga
pmbi14.tga
pfbi14.tga
a_robe_50.uti
a_robe_51.uti
pmbi17.tga
a_robe_32.uti
a_robe_33.uti
a_robe_34.uti
a_robe_35.uti
a_robe_36.uti
a_robe_37.uti
a_robe_38.uti

Beware with robes. I also added 10 jedi robe and by deletion you could get some errors. Best way is to move all that files in another place and see if everything is ok with inventory.
Mandalore is change his armor when you switch implant. There is a armor for eachi implant.

I'm having a problem with the armored robes that are using the Atris robe model, even after clean installs of all my mods after you hooked yours up with the patcher. They're not using the pfbj skins -- they seem to be using the pmbj skins...
Another issue -- the Ceremonial Republic Armor cut off my girl's head. Will be tinkering with that for a while, but any quick answers would be nice.

All this are happen because I made all this to work only with my custom made head. I guess I'll need to make a separate "changes.ini" to cover all pc models.

Handmaiden does not work right, her head does not appear while wearing Handmaiden's robes, and it wont allow me to change her armor! HELP!
Can yo give me more info? Did you install patcher version of this mod? Do you have another mods installed (which one)?
 The Sith'ari
11-25-2006, 4:07 AM
While I like some items within this mod, there're others that I don't really like... think they're a bit overdone. Like the swords and axes, they're more of the final fantasy style instead of the SW style, I'd say. But I guess this is just your style of modding, and this is such a huge mod! I can see you've put a lot of work there.
 kash
11-25-2006, 8:33 AM
thanks for the help but i need to get rid of the fliping animation when you draw a weapons because it just makes the game freeze.
 JediAthos
11-25-2006, 9:54 AM
This looks really sharp oldflash! I look forward to getting a chance to play it despite my current addiction to Battlefield 2142! :)
 Shem
11-25-2006, 3:59 PM
Like the swords and axes, they're more of the final fantasy style instead of the SW style, I'd say.What is "Star Wars" style with swords anyway since you brought it up? There's something to think about.
 Nema_Suneimi
11-25-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm having problems with Visas. As Master Kavar posted, her head isn't working, but neither are the robes -- I just have her showing up in a dark green gown (the p_visasbb01 skin?) no matter how I equip her. Is it a modeling issue?

Here she is with her default head, sorry the image may be dark:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/rihaku/KotOR%20screens/Visasrobe.jpg)
 The Sith'ari
11-26-2006, 2:31 AM
What is "Star Wars" style with swords anyway since you brought it up? There's something to think about.

It's just a feeling that I have for the swords and axes. I guess it's the "touch" of the weapons. Those that appear in the SW saga seem to be more techno-based, the design quite neat and simple. Nothing more, nothing less. But some weapons in this mod seem to be quite unnecessarily exaggerated. So are some designs of the robes- some colours and patterns are quite vibrant unlike those usually seen in SW. But like I said, it's just the author's style, and there's really nothing wrong with it. And this is what mods are for- a way for personal expression.
 katana18
11-26-2006, 6:26 AM
Or to add replayability to an otherwise injured game.
 Liberi Fatali37
11-26-2006, 11:58 AM
This mod ruined my game, and I have to start all over again... your mod ruined Handmaiden, Remote, and Mandalore... BOO!! BOO!! BOO!!
 Lit Ridl
11-26-2006, 12:14 PM
This mod ruined my game, and I have to start all over again... your mod ruined Handmaiden, Remote, and Mandalore... BOO!! BOO!! BOO!!
That is because OLDFLASH used in TSLpatcher File###, bot Replace###
To fix this (I hope it will) go to tslpatchdata of your mod, look for changes.ini
And Replace all File with Replace
 oldflash
11-27-2006, 2:41 AM
I'm having problems with Visas. As Master Kavar posted, her head isn't working, but neither are the robes -- I just have her showing up in a dark green gown (the p_visasbb01 skin?) no matter how I equip her. Is it a modeling issue?
Here I need your help or Master Kavar's help. I never get wrong texture for visas and is hard to fix something which I can't see. If any of you want to help PM-me

While I like some items within this mod, there're others that I don't really like... think they're a bit overdone. Like the swords and axes, they're more of the final fantasy style instead of the SW style, I'd say. But I guess this is just your style of modding, and this is such a huge mod! I can see you've put a lot of work there.
This mod was made for ME. Other comments are useless. I apreciate your feed-back. :)

thanks for the help but i need to get rid of the fliping animation when you draw a weapons because it just makes the game freeze.
That is not in my power to cut/add/modify animations. Could be something wrong with your game.

That is because OLDFLASH used in TSLpatcher File###, bot Replace###
To fix this (I hope it will) go to tslpatchdata of your mod, look for changes.ini
And Replace all File with Replace
I don't understand what you say.

This mod ruined my game, and I have to start all over again... your mod ruined Handmaiden, Remote, and Mandalore... BOO!! BOO!! BOO!! How exactly my mod ruined your Mandalore and remote?
 bdjkn
11-27-2006, 10:37 AM
This mod seems to look great. However, the download link doesn't work for me. Where can I download it?
 Master Demonius
11-27-2006, 11:09 AM
yeah same here
 Shem
11-27-2006, 12:23 PM
This mod ruined my game, and I have to start all over again... your mod ruined Handmaiden, Remote, and Mandalore... BOO!! BOO!! BOO!!Don't pay any attention to this Oldflash. I've taken note that he likes to say negative comments over at FileFront too. He also has made some claims about other mods ruining his game also so don't take it too seriously.
 Nema_Suneimi
11-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Here I need your help or Master Kavar's help. I never get wrong texture for visas and is hard to fix something which I can't see. If any of you want to help PM-me

I'm not sure about the thing with Visas's head -- I did have that happen before when I had a texture that didn't match the model. [I was deleting some override stuff and took out a custom model but forgot the remove the texture (which had some altered envmap or alpha channel).] So I would surmise that it is the same deal here, somehow...

And I realized something about Visas's robes -- I've been playing a dark-side character, so Visas has always been dark side from the moment she showed up. When I cheated her to light side, her custom robes started showing up correctly. I picked this up because it's happening with other party members as well. When my dark side corruption pulls down their (usually light side) alignment, they keep switching to their default custom texture, too (when they're wearing any of the Ziagrom armors). So.... I'm looking at the appearance.2da file again... I thought maybe I could focus on some of the "evil" columns but nothing is working. I don't know enough about this to get the evil stuff to point to the right textures, or if I might need extra copies of the textures with diff names to go with the evil side...
 Master Demonius
11-27-2006, 5:54 PM
where can i get this mod at the link doesnt work
 JediAthos
11-27-2006, 10:44 PM
I was wonder the same thing as gonar...would love to have the mod..but link doesn't work.
 Nema_Suneimi
11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Could be down for some tweaking. Give it a day or two?
 JediAthos
11-27-2006, 10:55 PM
certainly...just wanted to confirm for oldflash that there was an issue.
 oldflash
11-28-2006, 2:34 AM
Bad news. I knew that will happen in one day...
All zip files are deleted from my site and until I will find another place to upload I will ask one of mods for temporary :lock:
I hope whis will be available soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.
 Shem
11-28-2006, 4:40 AM
 oldflash
11-28-2006, 7:48 AM
Thanks Shem. You really save me.
 bdjkn
11-28-2006, 8:26 AM
Thanks Shem. And thanks to oldflash for sharing his work with the community.
 DarkDiablos
11-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Can someone give me the names for the files which reskin t3 and HK, for HK, the rusty one located on the left in the pictures of him
 LiquidZoo
11-29-2006, 1:16 PM
oldflash

I love this mod, even for a male exile the new robes and textures are awesome.

Couple of questions:

For the Atris style robes, where do we get them? Are they only available if you have a female PC? I have all of the party members in my current game, and am about to head back to Onderon; so I was wondering if I missed out on anything. I have visited Ziagrom each time I gained a new party member.

Also, is there a way to change Mandalore's armor? I have the new armors for him, but I can't take off his default armor even to swap it out.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work. I love what you've done for both games and for me the mods you and others have created have added unlimited replayability for both games.
 Nema_Suneimi
11-29-2006, 4:30 PM
Can someone give me the names for the files which reskin t3 and HK, for HK, the rusty one located on the left in the pictures of him

T3:
p_t3m4_01.tga
po_pt3m4.tga

HK:
p_hk47_01.tga
po_phk47.tga

I think oldflash's new HK-47 skin is incredible, I spend more time with him in my party now just so I can study the details, lol. But I reverted to the old T3 skin because the new one is so shiny (T3's supposed to be banged up, right?).

For the Atris style robes, where do we get them? Are they only available if you have a female PC? I have all of the party members in my current game, and am about to head back to Onderon; so I was wondering if I missed out on anything. I have visited Ziagrom each time I gained a new party member.

Also, is there a way to change Mandalore's armor? I have the new armors for him, but I can't take off his default armor even to swap it out.

The Atris-style robes are female skins that go with the "a_revan" items -- Jedi Mentor Armor, Matukai Armored Robe, Norris Armored Robe, Matukai Adept Armored Robe, Zeison Sha Warrior Armored Robe, Dark jedi Master Armored Robe. I've found them scattered about the game, in containers and on vendors.

At the moment my male PC is showing transparencies with the skins for those items. I think that putting in .txi files with the CM_BareMetal envmap will fix that?

And I haven't reached Mandalore yet. There's a way to unlock equipment slots. If I find I have the same problem I'm going to be searching the forums for whatever thread explains how to do it...

--

Testing mods is good fun. =P I seem to learn more about modding that way, with fewer headaches, than coming up with personal projects from scratch.
 Master Demonius
11-29-2006, 9:20 PM
ty shem and oldflash
 oldflash
11-30-2006, 2:34 AM
Armors based on Atris robe are available only for female pc. Like Nema_Suneimi say theyr are placed on containers and telos custom merchant.
To switch madnalore's armor it's enought to switch his implant. There is one armor for dexterity implant, one for strenght implant one for regeneration and one for HP. However, if you don't have the all armors in inventory is no problem or if you want to use your own implant.

I'm interested if any of you has any problems with pc's remote. (this should be available to buy after bao-dur join the party)
 Nema_Suneimi
11-30-2006, 5:45 AM
Ah, the PC remote is super-cool. I did get it destroyed and was surprised that it gave up remains (a blaster, some armor that sells for 0 creds, etc.). I assumed that when the remote respawned that it also respawned its gear?
 DarkDiablos
11-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Nema thanks alot, :D. Erm, i know its alot to ask but what are the model files and the skin files for Remote, i want to add them to the HP :D
 JediAthos
12-06-2006, 9:31 AM
Oldflash,

I'm having an issue where the cut scenes in the Telos academy are not playing correctly. When I first arrived I had to find Atris to trigger that cutscene and then the cutscene between Kreia and Atton did not play and Kreia and Atton were no in the force cages. Has anyone else had an issue with this or is there anything I can do to fix it? The only other mod I'm running with yours is the Dark Apprentice mod.
 RedHawke
12-06-2006, 10:16 AM
JediAthos look here... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158150) It is a bug introduced by the patch actually, a fix is available linked to in that thread. ;)
 JediAthos
12-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks RH...that fixed it. Great Mod Oldflash, I love the new looks on the NPC's!
The PC Remote kicks butt too! No problems to report so far.
 DarkLordMaul
12-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Oldflash I love what youve done with this. Awsome job!!!!!! This truly is the final touch. Could you or anyone please give me the grey jedi file names, I have a mod that I use and it mods that robe. Keep up the great jod Oldflash!!!!
 oldflash
12-09-2006, 2:53 AM
Gray Jedi Robe (a_robe_12.uti). This file is not alterate by mod so should be no problem if you use youre own file.
 ace92
12-09-2006, 3:49 AM
wowwwwww......that's) lots of things you've been really busy oldflash....thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you rock!!!
 mimartin
12-14-2006, 5:52 PM
I finally finished my play through with your fanatic mod installed. I was still using the original mod, so I did hit a few bugs that from the thread you’ve already cleaned up. I hope you didn’t fix the Vrook head on the female body bug. I really got a good laugh out of that one.

I just want to say that this is a truly wonderful mod. I really enjoyed all the changes you’ve made. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing your creation. It is truly a visual stunning mod. Great work!
 oldflash
12-15-2006, 2:35 AM
...I hope you didn’t fix the Vrook head on the female body bug. I really got a good laugh out of that one...
Sorry, it's fixed. No more Vrook head :D
 Master Demonius
12-15-2006, 9:01 AM
just wanted to say that this mod is fully compatable with the USM mod
 oldflash
12-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Cool, glad to hear that. Thanks.
 SWFan1227
12-24-2006, 2:58 AM
Just wanted to say great work Oldflash.
 Darth SINner
12-30-2006, 12:00 PM
The mod totally rocks... I don't know how i was able to get along with out it.
Page: 2 of 4