Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unable to install X-Wing95 and Tie95

Page: 1 of 1
 Tox23
09-21-2006, 3:30 AM
Hello together,

Im really happy that i found this forum.
Yesterday i recived my copy of the X-Wing Collectors Series. But I Cant install one of the games. Everytime the launcher opens an I press Install X-Wing / Tie Fighter / XvT Flight School nothing happens. All there is is a new programm in taskmanager called ntvdm.exe.

My os is winxp home with service pack 2.

I really hope someone here had the same Problem an d fix for it. Im really thankfull for every suggestion.

Greetings from Bavaria

Tox
 Wildstar
09-21-2006, 11:58 AM
You might have better luck in the LucasArts support forums (http://forums.lucasarts.com), as I've never seen this error before. Note: If you have an account on the StarWars.com forums, you can also use it on the LucasArts forums.
 Tox23
09-21-2006, 1:24 PM
Thanks a lot. I will try it there.
 Tox23
09-22-2006, 2:31 PM
I have found a solution for my problem. Just had to buy a new cdrom drive. Everything works just fine now.

Greetings

Tox
 Wildstar
09-22-2006, 4:44 PM
Hmmmm...if all it was was the drive, I'd suspect that the drive was dusty, which a can of compressed air can take care of. :)
Page: 1 of 1