Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Extracting files in Streamwaves

Page: 1 of 1
 The Sith'ari
09-13-2006, 12:39 AM
I want to extract files in the streamwaves folder in K1 and listen to them using iTunes, WMP, etc. I used Miles Sound Studio but when I press "Decompress" it says the codec cannot be found. Then I tried using Goldwave, but it fails to play the files- I am not even allowed to click the "Time warp" button- it's dimmed. Then I tried clicking "Save as", and "mp3", it says I don't have a mp3 encoder.

Well...what am I supposed to do? Please help, thanks!
 Vegard Aune
09-13-2006, 1:07 AM
I see you mentioned ITunes... then it's easy. Just rename the file extensions to.mp3, and you can play them in ITunes or convert them to other formats.
 The Sith'ari
09-13-2006, 6:04 AM
Err...please be more specific, like using which program?

If you mean by using mile sound, I've tried but failed. The content just can't be played with iTunes. It seems that i've to decompress the files first, but unfortunately it keeps saying that no codec is found...
 Vegard Aune
09-13-2006, 9:50 AM
Err...please be more specific, like using which program?

If you mean by using mile sound, I've tried but failed. The content just can't be played with iTunes. It seems that i've to decompress the files first, but unfortunately it keeps saying that no codec is found...
Really? After renaming them, I could both play them and convert them to other formats using ITunes...
In other words: I did not use Miles Sound Tools or any other programs at all.
 The Sith'ari
09-13-2006, 12:25 PM
I tried again, but no luck. But thanks for the note. Anyone can help? Please?
Page: 1 of 1