Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super Enhanced for both KOTOR & TSL

Page: 1 of 2
 Shem
09-09-2006, 3:12 AM
Title: Super Enhanced Mod for both KOTOR & TSL
Author: Shem
Date Released: 9/9/06

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18976.html)
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Super_Enhanced_Mod_for_both_KOTOR_TSL;69389)

Title: Super Enhanced Mod for both KOTOR & TSL - Add On
Author: Shem
Date Released: 9/16/06

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19066.html)
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Super_Enhanced_Mod_Add_On_for_both_KOTOR_TSL;69846)

Before I go into any details, it's important that you download my Ultimate Sound Mod...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166972)

...and use at least the cb_ls_powerup.wav, cb_ls_powerup1.wav, cb_ls_powerup2.wav, cb_ls_powerdown.wav, cb_ls_powerdown1.wav, and cb_ls_powerdown2.wav files. That way the double-bladed and short lightsabers make a on/off sound.

The Original Release

Description: This is by far the biggest mod I've ever done and I made it for both KOTOR games. This mod has 148 files to add for KOTOR and 236 files to add for TSL. Before I talk more about what you're going to get, this mod is for ADVANCED users. Basically if you're pretty good at playing both KOTOR games and it's gotten pretty easy, I have a surprise for you.

One of the things I did to enhance this mod to give people something that most people never had a chance to see is that I have taken out the dexterity limitations that armor would give you. Like the heaviest of armor by default never allows you to have any of your dexterity bonuses. This mod changes that. So in this mod, if you had say your Dexterity is like 18. That gives you a +4 Dexterity bonus, but if you use the heaviest of armors, that gets taken away. Not anymore in this mod.

Another thing I did is that armor never restricts Force Powers anymore. That's right, no matter what armor you are using, Force Powers are not restricted. That always bugged me, especially when you fight a Sith apprentice like Darth Bandon and he's shooting out Force Lighting and then you kill him, put on his armor and somehow you can't use the same power. Plus the armor doesn't look like the one he wore, but that's another issue. I only modified one default piece of armor in both games and that's the Exar Kun armor. It's now black and it's very heavily modified. It's also a lot more expensive. You can get it in K1 from a Korriban merchant, and it will show up from time to time in the TSL random loot.

Ever notice in both KOTOR games, sometimes by default (before any upgrades) that some melee weapons are more powerful than any lightsaber? Okay, pure energy versus a piece of metal. I don't think so. This mod changes that. This makes lightsabers the most powerful weapon. Below is the energy damage by default, and my upgrade.

KOTOR
Short Lightsaber 2-12 (my mod 42-52)
Standard Lightsaber 2-16 (my mod 42-56)
Double-bladed Lightsaber 2-20 (my mod 42-60)

TSL
Short Lightsaber 2-16 (my mod 42-56)
Standard Lightsaber 2-20 (my mod 42-60)
Double-bladed Lightsaber 2-24 (my mod 42-64)

All lightsabers have a +10 bonus to your Blaster Bolt Deflection. You're going to need it. More on that later. If you're wondering about upgrades, I've taken the damage bonuses, attack bonus, etc out. The way I look at it, a blade that is "PURE" energy can't get more powerful with simple crystal update. That's just my view. Upgrades are basically good for changing lightsaber crystals for K1. For TSL, I made the upgrades have different effects than making the lightsaber more powerful because some of the areas of the game are way more difficult than it is in K1 (due to some limitations). So instead of putting more power in the lightsaber itself, it will give you like regeneration to your vitality, different types of attribute bonuses, Force regeneration, bonus feats, etc. Basically things that can make the PC (or party members) more powerful, but not the lightsaber itself. In TSL, that same principle applies with the upgrade components you can put in your lightsaber. However, I did add an extra bonus with the same crystal in both games. This crystal is an instant death crystal. Put this crystal in your lightsaber and it gives you instant death properties to your lightsaber. I won't tell you which one it is. I'll let you figure it out for yourself. Here's a hint, once you find out which one it is in one of the games, it's the same crystal in the other game. I put in the description of this crystal calling it the "Crystal of DEATH" so you know when you found it. In K1, you will find it for sure if you always check the loot. In TSL, it's in the random loot, so hopefully it will show up in your game.

Blaster fire is way more powerful in this game. It will have it's challenges, but it will also have it's advantages too. Example of this in my personal game play is is droid starts shooting at me and I'm deflecting the lightsaber bolts back at the droid, by the time I get there to make an attack on it, it explodes before I get the change because the bolts were powerful enough to destroy the NPC opponent. That reminds me of how it was in the Star Wars movies. It makes it more realistic. It also adds new challenges to the game and your strategies will change the way you approach some battles. A lot of the weapon's upgrades have been changes or done away with, especially in K1. The enhancements are in the blaster when you get it so you don't have to hunt for upgrades to make the blaster at full potential. Basically it comes fully upgraded.

Some opponents have been enhanced, new ways to the way they will fight you from time to time will be different. There are many surprises in this mod that I won't want to give away because I think of them as spoilers. Kind of like when your PC in K1 found something out about his/her true identity if you catch my drift. Basically I want to shock you. I feel that way it gives new excitement to the games. These games are old enough that a lot of the excitement has worn off and I want to revive that a little. I promise it's worth it for me to hold that information back from you.

For those who have downloaded my mods before, I have snuck bits and pieces of some of my past mods in here from both games, so if you're it asks to overwrite any files from them, that's okay. In fact, some of those have been updated, like my Mandalorian Assault armor. The update is the new icons for them. There are other ones from both games, but I don't want to say because I don't want to give away any surprises. Some of you may figure out what they are when you see certain files get overwritten. In some ways this will make game play easier at times, especially if you're taking on an single opponent that isn't really that powerful, but it will make the game harder and challenge you.

HAVE FUN & ENJOY THE NEW CHALLENGES!!!

The Add On

Before you download this mod, download the original first or you will be playing with a completely lop sided mod that won’t be any fun.

This is a add on to the original mod to add new enhancements, surprises, challenges and things at times to make life easier if you’re having trouble with the original mod. KOTOR adds 60 new files and updates and TSL adds 110 new files and updates. Feel free to let some files override each other because these will be the updated ones.

Some key changes/updates:

KOTOR
-Darth Bandon has been a little more equaled out and I found a way to make him a challenge when you face him on Manaan without scripting. Darth Bandon on Manaan uses the same .utc tag name as the one on the Endar Spire, so it would cause a conflict depending on which one was modified. I found a way around it so he’s a bit more challenging no matter where you face him. Also Darth Bandon’s armor has been really enhanced enough to be worth wearing, or selling.
-The Unknown World now has some new twists to it. Things will be totally different and challenging that was not there before. Depending on which side you take with the Rakatan’s, depends on the surprise you get. Play both sides to find out what surprises are there now. One hint will be that it seems like Jedi from the past left some secrets behind.
-Making your way through the Star Forge has just become more interesting with new surprises and challenges.

TSL
-Darth Nihilus has been enhanced for your confrontation with him on the Ravager. He’s no longer the pansy he was when you faced him originally. He’s really ready to take on three people (Exile, Visas, and Mandalore) at the same time and show us that he’s a force to be reckoned with.
-Darth Sion has been enhanced during your battle with him in the Trayus Academy. It will be harder and take longer to defeat him. If you love long lightsaber duels, this will really be a treat.
-Facing off against Darth Traya at the end adds a new surprise to the battle. Find out what that is.
-More enhanced items for those who are getting gunned down too easily to help you stay alive if you need them.

Also, if you are having trouble getting through this mod for both games, I added an option when you start a new game to hit RECOMMENDED when choosing your attributes to give your PC a boost. Some of you guys will be familiar with this idea from a previous mod I released. If you’re fine with how your PC starts in either game, just don’t worry about it and choose your specific attributes. Keep in mind there are other little surprises hidden.

Instructions: Put all the different types of files in the override directory folder and enjoy. If you don't have one for TSL, just simply create one. KOTOR already comes with one. I marked each of the games folders to which files go into which game. It very important to do it that way, or you will corrupt your games if you don't do it right.
 Dirtnose
09-09-2006, 5:00 AM
Brilliant Mod!!! Ive downloaded it and its Awsome! Well done shem! Permanent Override space :D
 Ghost Down
09-09-2006, 5:19 AM
Now this ..This is awsome :D ..Great job Shem!

BTW. Shem could u perhaps send me an PM or email. Cause I like to know which changes this mod actually makes ;)

- Ghost Down
 Kainzorus Prime
09-09-2006, 5:26 AM
Good balance mod as I would call it.
 RichardCQ
09-09-2006, 9:53 AM
Great mod, but there's one problem. I can't upgrade my lightsaber?
 goldberry
09-09-2006, 1:15 PM
That's the idea, isn't it?
 Shem
09-09-2006, 2:36 PM
BTW. Shem could u perhaps send me an PM or email. Cause I like to know which changes this mod actually makes ;)I may do that. I don't have your email, or at least I don't remember emailing off the top of my head at the moment so I'll have to PM you some information.

Great mod, but there's one problem. I can't upgrade my lightsaber?If you read the readme you'll understand.

In K1, you can put crystals in them, but it won't really do much to it. All you can do in K1 is add +2 to blaster bolt deflection from each crystal.

In TSL (because it's needed for how I enhanced it), it gives your PC (and party members who become Jedi) enhancements, not your lightsaber.

There is one crystal that I modified for both games that will give you instant death properties.

Now, if you're still following, the lightsabers are way more powerful than any fully upgraded lightsabers could be in both games by default. Just think, when you get a lightsaber, it's more powerful than any you've played with and you don't need to hunt for crystals (or other parts in TSL) to make it more powerful, it comes fully loaded. This to me is more realistic. Just because an item is upgradable, doesn't mean it's better.

I've noticed that many people think an item has to be upgradable in order for it to be any good and that's not true.
 darthcarth
09-09-2006, 3:39 PM
Hey the mod is cool until u have to fight more then 2 enemys on taris my main character is instaly killed then carth dies about a second after i think u need to town down the blasters.
 Shem
09-09-2006, 3:52 PM
Hey the mod is cool until u have to fight more then 2 enemys on taris my main character is instaly killed then carth dies about a second after i think u need to town down the blasters.That is why you will need to change your approach to how you take on multiple enemies. Running out playing chicken against tons of opponents at the same time is suicide in real life, so I made brought that aspect to the game now. If you need booster shots to make your party stronger, the merchant Zelka, who wants the Rakghoul cure I believe sells Adrenal Alacrity, Adrenal Stamina, and Adrenal Strength if you need it.

If you need a boost, you can always try this mod!
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=168417)

RedHawke also has tons of mods that gives you items that will enhance your PC and party members if you need help.
 darthcarth
09-09-2006, 4:47 PM
Yeah the problem is i have tryed to boost my character with stims and no matter what they always hit me just after i get one of them and the damage tehy do is 54+ so my low levle character wont survive also u forgot carths blaster it still only has 7 max damage.
 RichardCQ
09-09-2006, 8:39 PM
but how do you use the crystal? if it's in your inventory, does it do it automatically?
 Shem
09-09-2006, 8:58 PM
Yeah the problem is i have tryed to boost my character with stims and no matter what they always hit me just after i get one of them and the damage tehy do is 54+ so my low levle character wont survive also u forgot carths blaster it still only has 7 max damage.You're right, I didn't put in Carth's updated blaster. Thanks for pointing that out. So guess what??? I updated the mod and put in Carth's blaster updated the way I intended it, plus a few other files I forgot. Hope this helps. :D

but how do you use the crystal? if it's in your inventory, does it do it automatically?You have to put the crystal in the lightsaber for it to work, just like you did with any crystal to update your lightsaber in the past. ;)
 RichardCQ
09-09-2006, 9:13 PM
I'll try again, but I couldn't get it on the upgrade menu :\

-Edit: nope, it won't upgrade :\
 Shem
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
I'll try again, but I couldn't get it on the upgrade menu :\

-Edit: nope, it won't upgrade :\Did you start a new game? Are these lightsabers from a previous game you started before you installed my mod?

Anyway, I just added one last update. It's for Juhani. If you use her to rescue your party members on the Leviathan, she has a surprise waiting for her before she gets a chance to open the cells. :D
 RichardCQ
09-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Yes I started a new game, but I do have some mods that possibly, maybe _could_ conflict, I'm gonna test unmodded (except for yours :P)

Edit: nope, lightsabers are non upgradeable :\
 Shem
09-09-2006, 11:24 PM
nope, lightsabers are non upgradeable :\Which game is this? K1 or TSL?
 Fjope
09-10-2006, 12:04 AM
I leave to conquer the new world for a few days, and look what happens. Great job Shem, can't wait to install it. :)

By the way is this compatiable with the USM?
 RichardCQ
09-10-2006, 12:06 AM
this is the tsl version, sorry if I didn't mention that :P
 Shem
09-10-2006, 12:38 AM
this is the tsl version, sorry if I didn't mention that :POkay, that has been fixed. So download the lastest version. Thanks for pointing that out.

I leave to conquer the new world for a few days, and look what happens. Great job Shem, can't wait to install it. :)Thanks! :D

By the way is this compatiable with the USM?The baseitems.2da file is compatible with the USM. However I did not update the USM .uti tags since I would need to get permission. I may ask if I can do that as an add on to the mod. I will say that the crystals and the components you can add to your lightsabers will be the same for the USM sabers since you have to edit the crystal and component .uti tags to make a difference, unlike has it works in K1 since you edit the lightsaber itself.

BTW, I made it so the sabers are worth more money for both games. I always thought they were cheap for what kind power they have.
 RichardCQ
09-10-2006, 12:57 AM
hahaha, thanks, YOU ROCK!

-edit: Thanks for credit! :D
 ABCoLD
09-10-2006, 1:01 AM
An interesting mod idea. I would never use it, but bravo on doing the work! :)
 SithAnnihilator
09-10-2006, 1:10 AM
I think the biggest question would be how compatible is it with the halowan plugin among other things mainly halowan / usm
 Shem
09-10-2006, 1:47 AM
I think the biggest question would be how compatible is it with the halowan plugin among other things mainly halowan / usmIt will work fine with the USM. I don't play with the plugin so your guess is as good as mine since I've never seen the plugin files. It maybe good to compare them.

All right, this surprise isn't that huge compare to some, so I'll let you guys in on one. It's the update I made with Juhani's suprise when she is chosen to rescue the party on the Leviathan. She gets attacked by a Sith Apprentice, so Juhani will have a lightsaber duel during her rescue. This is for Juhani only.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5959/juhanivssith3rc8.jpg)
 Lit Ridl
09-10-2006, 1:47 AM
Good mod.
But why have you used that .uti files?
You may do all this by changing few rows in baseitems.2da.
It has damage amount in it, for all item types.
That will be easier for you and will be more compatible with all other mods.
There some other useful things in baseitems.2da that may be useful for you, like critical damage, hit chance, how many hands do you need to use it, what is the base defense for armor, prerequisite feats and a lot of other useful.
So I recommend you cahnging this file.
Also some mods use even baseitems.2da. So don't forget about the perfect thing for kotors: TSLPatcher. If you want you may send me all files you want to patch and I will do right changes.ini without any need in adding me to credits. Also too many mods use your utc files, TSLpatcher may help here too.
Then it will be 100% compatible with all mods.
 SithAnnihilator
09-10-2006, 1:58 AM
actually he does use baseitems.2da and so far it works just fine in conjunction with the halowan plugin. only a few files were over written but i cant recall which ones they were
 Shem
09-10-2006, 2:25 AM
In the lightsabers, I changed the names and I made their value go up, something I don't think the baseitems.2da file would modify. Also I changed their names by identifying it by color. This is really useful for TSL. By default, you would be told what type of lightsaber you would get (double, short, and standard), but you were not told it's color. With my mod, it does. You would know what color you received. You have to edit the .uti file to do that.
 Fjope
09-10-2006, 5:12 AM
Heh, sorry for the questions. I should have read the readme before posting. :headbump:
 Dark_lord_Cheez
09-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Hey Shem, great job :) Can't wait to try this mod out, looks like you put a lot of effort into this.

I just have one question though, you said you modified the lightsabers and blasters to do more damage... did you also make a small boost to vibroblades and such? I agree that they shouldn't be anywhere near a lightsaber's strength, however, it seems that they would be completely useless in both games if you left them at their original values.

Personally, I enjoy vibroblades earlier on as opposed to blasters, however if what you say is true about how powerful you made the blasters in the game, then is there really any reason to have the vibroblades in the game at all? Or did you make a small edit to them so a skilled swordsman can stand against a pistol jockey?
 Davinq
09-10-2006, 12:32 PM
:drop2:

Whoa. Excellent job mate! Can't wait to download this!

...Once I get my new computer hardware that is. Looks great though!

DQK out
 Shem
09-10-2006, 4:00 PM
I just have one question though, you said you modified the lightsabers and blasters to do more damage... did you also make a small boost to vibroblades and such? I agree that they shouldn't be anywhere near a lightsaber's strength, however, it seems that they would be completely useless in both games if you left them at their original values.I didn't do much work on the swords in this mod. Some have been modified, but not many of them.

My personal belief is that a pistol should be more threating than a sword. Ask yourself this... If you saw a man in real life with a sword and another with a gun, which person would you fear the most?
 SITHSLAYER133
09-11-2006, 3:50 AM
Nice mod but one prob i started a new game as a consular and i cannot go beyond the first droids i dont even see it coming its like a giant sniper rifle with 1 shot one kill

ok i even cheated my self a saber and im sorry but the blaster are way to powerfull i can make a move with out getting blasted
 Skywalker3248
09-11-2006, 1:26 PM
Great job Shem, I've enjoyed playing through this mod so far, the lightsabers are great, just have to be wary of those blaster-wielding droids just outside the Taris apartment at the beginning, and take them out quickly. They almost killed off my character right at the beginning, but it balances out the game more given the damage lightsabres do. Just have to make sure you take out the blaster-wielding opponents quickly, and it's definitely allot of fun to see battle droids taken out with the deflected fire.

Anyway, great mod, thanks for creating it. Oh, do the +2 blaster bolt deflections from most crystals add silently to to the lightsabers once the crystals have been put in the lightsaber, as the extra deflection does not appear on the lightsabre's information itself (i.e. the +10 deflection does appear to go up to +12), or is this because +10 is the maximum blaster deflection possible? (This is for K1 by the way)
 Shem
09-11-2006, 1:26 PM
Nice mod but one prob i started a new game as a consular and i cannot go beyond the first droids i dont even see it coming its like a giant sniper rifle with 1 shot one killDraw the droids to you, like around a corner and take them on one at a time. You can't expect to run out in the middle of blaster fire and expect to live. That is one of the realistic points of this mod. You'll see that more evident as you go through the game, but your chances of survival increase as you get more powerful.

ok i even cheated my self a saber and im sorry but the blaster are way to powerfull i can make a move with out getting blastedCheat yourself a shield, a minor blaster (renamed Enhanced Blaster)... it has all blaster fire feats. You can get six of those in a locker once you get past the beginning point. Even try "turbo". Maybe if you run fast enough, you can kill the droid before it gets you.

Learn to use your stealth skill (as you move on), plant mines before big groups of enemies attack you. Set them up. This is more of a need in this mod for both games. You're going to have to change the way you play if you're going to survive.

Remember in the readme, I said this recomended for advanced users only. There are others who have gotten past this point because of their experience.

Great job Shem, I've enjoyed playing through this mod so far, the lightsabers are great, just have to be wary of those blaster-wielding droids just outside the Taris apartment at the beginning, and take them out quickly. They almost killed off my character right at the beginning, but it balances out the game more given the damage lightsabres do. Just have to make sure you take out the blaster-wielding opponents quickly, and it's definitely allot of fun to see battle droids taken out with the deflected fire.GREAT, I'm glad you see the point of this mod now! And you're a testimony that you can get past these points if you really know what you're doing. Running in the middle of blaster fire is going to get you killed in this mod, but I love the realistic part of the lightsabers deflecting the blaster bolts and killing off opponents.

Anyway, great mod, thanks for creating it.Oh, you're very welcome.

Oh, do the +2 blaster bolt deflections from most crystals add silently to to the lightsabers once the crystals have been put in the lightsaber, as the extra deflection does not appear on the lightsabre's information itself (i.e. the +10 deflection does appear to go up to +13), or is this because +10 is the maximum blaster deflection possible? (This is for K1 by the way)I actually don't know since I never really testing it in battle, etc. All I did is make sure that the increase was just +2 to blaster bolt deflection.
 stoffe
09-11-2006, 3:16 PM
Oh, do the +2 blaster bolt deflections from most crystals add silently to to the lightsabers once the crystals have been put in the lightsaber, as the extra deflection does not appear on the lightsabre's information itself or is this because +10 is the maximum blaster deflection possible?

As far as I know there is a cap at a +10 bonus for blaster bolt deflection gained from item properties. Anything over that would not have any effect. Many other item properties have similar max value caps. Keep in mind though that Attack also is used for calculating blaster bolt deflection, so if you have a weapon granting +10 BBD and +4 Attack bonus it would give you an effective +14 to Blaster bolt deflection.
 SITHSLAYER133
09-12-2006, 2:27 AM
sorry for that but i found i did a shiet job of creating a pc i put nothing in dex lolz normal its the thing i major in great mod dude sorry but it was late and i was real tired so i didnt check that
 Shem
09-12-2006, 5:38 AM
sorry for that but i found i did a shiet job of creating a pc i put nothing in dex lolz normal its the thing i major in great mod dude sorry but it was late and i was real tired so i didnt check thatNot a problem. I'm sure you'll see that if you play it smart, you will live. It should be exciting playing this way. You're not comfortable anymore. You have to be on your toes like you were when you first played it. You have to use more realistic strategies to get past difficult parts. Running out going toe to toe when you're really outnumbered will get you killed in this mod, especially TSL. In K1, you will have your trials early on, but it gets much easier as time goes on because of some limitations on how high damage can go. But in TSL, trust me there will be points even as you get more powerful, it still will be difficult in certain areas. That is why I made allowed it so you can get PC enhancements put into your lightsaber, unlike I did with K1 since you won't need it.

See, in TSL you will have moments when you're attacked and you're outnumbered like 5 to 1, 10 to 1 at times. And when they're all shooting at you, it gets difficult. The worst thing you can do is allow some of our opponents get behind you. That is when they can shoot you in the back and you won't be deflecting their blaster fire with your lightsaber since you're not facing that particular enemy and that may get you killed.

I know all this because I've been playing like this for about a year. The big thing was making this mod free from any other authors it was connected to with my personal game play. I basically had to go back and make it like I would if I didn't play with anybody else's mod. The first time testing this mod at times was interesting because I was learning if can be done. I even gave my party instant death lightsabers during game play of testing and at times I had my party limping out of huge battles with that feature on their lightsabers. I eventually learned that I didn't have to instant death lightsabers to come out alive. It just took some time and practice and getting some experience.

What makes this mod easier than normal is when you play single opponents, one on one average Joe's who has a blaster and you have a lightsaber, you will kill them quicker than you normally would with this mod than you would with this game by default. It's when it's a team of enemies when the real challenges come. I believe that is more realistic. An average Joe with a blaster has no chance in hell against a Jedi with a lightsaber. But say like 7 average Joe's with blasters against one Jedi has a chance as we saw in the Star Wars movies. So making the mod the way I did really worked out with my design of it. Lots of realism in it that I'm sure people only dreamed they could play with and are finally seeing. I hesitated to release this type of mod for awhile because I thought that many people would complain how difficult it is, but I then decided, they are downloaded at their own risk. Either they're going to love the new challenge, or hate it because they can't get past it.
 Skywalker3248
09-12-2006, 1:24 PM
Thanks for the info, stoffe - mkb -, and I guess the same would apply to attack, that it has an attack cap of +10. Also, I didn't know that the game used attack bonus's also to calculate blaster bolt deflection rolls, which just goes to show that you learn something new every day :D.
 Shem
09-15-2006, 3:15 AM
I am working on an add to this mod for both games. I've been testing new stuff I thought of to add to this mod that will twist everybody's minds that will make for some new suprises. It will be a seperate download to add new files. Got more stuff to do and test before I release it.
 mongerman
09-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Is this compatible with USM, holowan plugin and archilles rebalanced mod? I'm starting a new game but dont want to run into any mod conflicts. And what would be the installation order?
 SithAnnihilator
09-15-2006, 11:40 PM
mongerman, I can tell you it is compatible with USM and Halowan (mostly...there may be a minor conflict here and there but I havent run into any yet.) Not sure about the other one. Do what shem said, compare the files in each mod and play it out to find out for sure.

''Experience Reveals All''
 SITHSLAYER133
09-16-2006, 1:51 AM
this is much cooler than Vanilla
 oscarksp74
09-18-2006, 9:41 PM
Started a new game of TSL with this tonight. I really enjoy the movie feel type gameplay. So far all is working well in game, however I noticed that for the first time KSE_333 will not execute, it simply pops up the send/don't send windows msg box and forces me to close. Anyone else experiencing this problem with this mod? The only other mods running are USM, Ultimate Sound Mod, Achilles Robe Mod 1.3, and svosh collar fix. Thanks in advance.
 RichardCQ
09-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Started a new game of TSL with this tonight. I really enjoy the movie feel type gameplay. So far all is working well in game, however I noticed that for the first time KSE_333 will not execute, it simply pops up the send/don't send windows msg box and forces me to close. Anyone else experiencing this problem with this mod? The only other mods running are USM, Ultimate Sound Mod, Achilles Robe Mod 1.3, and svosh collar fix. Thanks in advance.

I was using KSE with it, and besides some perl errors (it happens alot with the holowan plugin) kse works fine
 Shem
09-19-2006, 3:01 AM
The KSE333 works fine with this mod. I can still make changes to stuff with it.

Don't forget to check out the add on part of this mod...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=170631)

I really would love some feedback there with the new features! :D
 oscarksp74
09-19-2006, 8:46 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I have no clue what is going on now. Wonder if a save file is corrupted? Guess I will try a reinstall of the game and see what happens with a fresh start. Btw I have the Add in there too.
 Skywalker3248
09-19-2006, 1:20 PM
I've really enjoyed the first version of this mod playing K1, the battle with Bastilla (I played the light side path) was very good, she suddenly became turbo-charged!

Anyway, I've just started again with the add-on's in place, and one big suprise were the Sith enhancement bands you've put in the game, I was really suprised when I attempted to Force push a Vulkar gang boss and he resisted (I play the game as a Jedi from the start with the Rollplay Padawan Mod).

Anyway, I think this is better than the first, well done.
 Shem
09-19-2006, 2:52 PM
I've really enjoyed the first version of this mod playing K1, the battle with Bastilla (I played the light side path) was very good, she suddenly became turbo-charged!

Anyway, I've just started again with the add-on's in place, and one big suprise were the Sith enhancement bands you've put in the game, I was really suprised when I attempted to Force push a Vulkar gang boss and he resisted (I play the game as a Jedi from the start with the Rollplay Padawan Mod).

Anyway, I think this is better than the first, well done.Great, but I was hoping you would give that feedback in the add on thread since nobody has said a word in that thread. Anyway, I'm glad you like the new stuff. I can't wait till you try out the Unknown World and the Star Forge.

Again if you have something to say about the add on, take it to the other thread because I may reveal a suprise with a picture I've taken of the new enhancements. That's only if you give feedback there. ;)
 Nema_Suneimi
09-19-2006, 4:38 PM
I was very much looking forward to playing these mods -- with combat being so easy I ended up getting more kicks with exploring the character / story elements rather than fighting (or I'd force myself to use crap items, but that's not so fun -- I want the shiny uber stuff!).

Getting past the first two droids on Peragus is killing me, though. I know you're half-naked, but gimme a flesh-wound already! I've died about a dozen times already -- it's not easy getting them to follow you around the corner, you have to keep running back into fire and one shot takes you out. I'd prefer not to cheat an item so early on, I already put a bunch of mod items into some footlockers by Atton's force cage, it's like trying to reach the promised land... Maybe you could put a decent energy shield somewhere near the med bay just to help us over that first hurdle?

It should be an exciting play-through if I survive Peragus, lol, and I'm glad you made the mods. I just have to boost my other mod weapons so they aren't obsolete...
 RedHawke
09-20-2006, 1:26 AM
Great, but I was hoping you would give that feedback in the add on thread since nobody has said a word in that thread. Anyway, I'm glad you like the new stuff. I can't wait till you try out the Unknown World and the Star Forge.

Again if you have something to say about the add on, take it to the other thread because I may reveal a suprise with a picture I've taken of the new enhancements. That's only if you give feedback there. ;)
Actually Shem, we would prefer that you keep things to 1 mod per thread, boosters or add-on's for a mod should be announced in the main mods thread, adding it to the first post. Just an FYI. ;)

If it is a seperate mod then I'll ask you all to please ignore the silly man behind the curtain. :D
 Shem
09-20-2006, 1:47 AM
Actually Shem, we would prefer that you keep things to 1 mod per thread, boosters or add-on's for a mod should be announced in the main mods thread, adding it to the first post. Just an FYI. ;)Oh, really? I thought since it was a seperate release I had to make a new thread. I'll go to work on making this right. ;)!

EDIT: Done! In fact, this is what I wanted in the first place, but I thought I would break the rules if I did, so I made a separate thread. Thank you RedHawke for letting me know.

Other thread has vanished... You are welcome! :D -RH

BTW, I will spoil a surprise on the Unknown World for the add on mod to hopefully entice people to want to check it out.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7036/jedivsrancorhq6.jpg)
Page: 1 of 2