Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Christmas Time at WR!

Page: 1 of 2
 DarthAve
09-02-2006, 6:18 PM
WOO! RPG Where it's Christmas at WR, and everyone hangs out and stuff. Rules much?

1. Original Characters are welcome, but no crazy names or overpowering egos welcome.
2. Try to stay true to your character, but if your too OOC, you'll get killed off.
3. Only control YOUR character. You can claim more than one though.

Let's start. I'll be.... Natasha(Oh NO! She's back!)

The snow has fallen over the great gate of Whispering Rock psychic summer camp as a student shuffled through the gates. Her brown hair was pulled back and a beret covered her head. She wore a long red coat and a black turtleneck. Her boots covered her feet as she trecked through the parking lot. IT WAS CHRISTMASTIME!!! And NAtasha Nein was back at camp.

"Holy guacamoly!" She yelled as she reached the main lodge. "The snow is all like WHA!!!" She took off her coat, but kept the scarf. A bag of presents she'd left over the summer stood in the corner. The lodge was empty except her, some tables, and a box of Christmas decorations. Her dad, Sasha(for those who remember, he adopted her.), sent her early to get ready.

She picked up the box of decorations and began tossing tinsle all over. "I can't wait to see Quentin." She said to herself. "I can finally tell him that his scarf is relevant to the season!"
 pyrohappygirl
09-02-2006, 7:19 PM
(Le Pyro? I'm gonna do Pyro, because she's cool. If no-one wants Raz, I'll do him too. Hopefully everyone knows Pyro)

Pyro slid through the gates of Whispering Rock, her long hair flowing out behind her. It was currently gold and silver, to celebrate the season, with many tiny curls instead of it being straight. She slowly crept up to the Main lodge, occasionally using her namesake power to keep her warm.

She knew she shouldn't have worn a t-shirt out in the snow, but that was a mistake she would have to deal with. Her infinite space backpack had no jerseys in it, so she couldn't help herself that way. Today her torso had a different attire, however. She was wearing black jeans and large black boots with a small silver chain around the top.

She silently slipped into the Main Lodge, to see a girl hanging tinsel up everywhere.
"Hi," Pyro mumbled, before setting down her backpack and taking out a set of fairy lights and proceeding to decorate the Main Lodge with the other girl.

(Darth, should they know each other? I'll let you decide that)
 DarthAve
09-02-2006, 7:27 PM
(Well, There was no pyro in Another RPG, but it's a while since the ending of that was set. So LET's have them be friends from camp)
"Oh my god, Pyro!" Natasha hopped off the ladder and hugged Pyro. "Remember me from camp? Oh my god, look ar your hair" She played wiht her hair. "Help me decorate, c'mon. We've still got a tree to do!"
 zelda 41
09-02-2006, 9:34 PM
(I'll join. Yay)

Zelly came out of her mother's car, carefull not to slip on ice, and said bye. Her short brown, curly hair blew in the winter night as she walked to the main lodge.The snow blew hard, so she hurried. As she walked in, both girls looked at her.

Zelly: Hi, I'm Zelly.

Both the girls then looked away and went back into their conversaion, as she hung her coat and scarf up in the corner. Zelly went to help them and quietly strung popcorn on the tree.
 DarthAve
09-02-2006, 10:08 PM
"Hi Zelly! Are you new?" Natasha asked as she put a CD into the boombox. Robert Goulet's version of Home For the Holidays began playing. "I wonder if Ness is coming? Or Sarah?" She asked.
 zelda 41
09-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Zelly: Yeah. My friend Rose told me about this place a while back. Ohhhh I luv this song!!!
 DarthAve
09-02-2006, 10:17 PM
"I love how at the end of the song, Goulet is all 'Make that pumpkin pie!' Me and my mom laugh so hard." Natasha plugged in a string of light's she'd just hung. "There. Now for orniments"
 Smon
09-03-2006, 1:32 PM
((Hm? A semi-sequel to Another RPG? Aight, better dust off the Ness persona...))
Ness had come to camp to meet up with those he remembered. He burst into the main lodge.

"Man am I in a door slammin' mood!"
 DarthAve
09-03-2006, 3:55 PM
"DUDE! IT'S NESS!" Natasha yelled falling off the tree. "I missed you like woah!"

She got up and hugged him. "GEE!!! How've you been?"
 pyrohappygirl
09-04-2006, 5:21 AM
Pyro smiled, before hanging up more decorations. As she came to the rafters, she realized she wasn't going to get up that high, so she quickly levitated off the ground a little bit and hung a bit of mistletoe up.
"Now I just have to get Raz to come here... Or Sasha... I'm not scheming evilly, noo!" She shiftily called out, before jumping down on the table below her and beginning to play her guitar.
"Jingle bell! Jingle bell! Jingle bell rock!" She sang loudly.
 Halo_92
09-04-2006, 2:00 PM
Name: Lopez

"Its very cold out there." He said as he walked into the main lobby.

"I wonder," he said to himself, "Where do I sign in?"

EDIT: I changed my name becuase kramer was a little different for me
 DarthAve
09-04-2006, 5:53 PM
"Hello person!" Natasha yelled as Hector walked in. "You don't gotta sign in Just help us with the decorating."
 zelda 41
09-04-2006, 6:04 PM
Zelly continued decorating, paying no attention to anyone. She went to get more lights,as everyone talked.
 DarthAve
09-04-2006, 6:07 PM
An hour later, and everything was done. The galiant pine tree stood in the corner, everyone's presents scattered at the base. Lights were strung everywhere inside the lodge, and the darkness had settled in.

"Ok then. Everything looks perfect!" Natasha high fived everyone. "Now...LET'S GET EGGNOG DRUNK!!"
 Halo_92
09-04-2006, 7:43 PM
(whos hector?)

"Eww! Eggnog?" Kramer asked.

"Lets spice the winter up with.........Hawaiian Punch!" He exclaimed.
 DarthAve
09-04-2006, 7:57 PM
"Hawaiann punch is for squares, Hector." Natasha said. "Oh I mean, Kramer. I'm clueless today." She pulled out a bottledd water and sat on the stage.
 Halo_92
09-04-2006, 10:34 PM
"Ok maybe a little off season." Kramer said.
"Hmm." He was thinking abuot something.

"How about Hot Cocoa? With the little Marshmellows and everything."
 DarthAve
09-05-2006, 5:27 PM
"If we have any." Natasha said walking to the coatrack. "If there's anything left in it, I'll go check the fridge thing in the kids cabin area. Remember that's where our cave used to be, Ness? Yeah, I'll be back in a few." Natasha tossed her hat back on and trecked out into the cold.
 zelda 41
09-05-2006, 8:34 PM
Zelly:Ummm, I'll stick with diet soda.
She walked over to her bag and pulled out a bottle of diet Coke and sat at a table.
 DarthAve
09-05-2006, 9:05 PM
Natasha pyro'd a path through the snow and reached her cave. It was colder, but still damp, muggy, and her little fridge was still there. She opened it to find everything she'd left was still there. Her coka cola, and some popsicles. YUMMM!!! She grabbed her goods and tried to make it back up. However, when she'd reacher the top of the cave, the blowing snow had proved too much, and she was snowed in so deep, not even a good pyro could save her. "HELP!!!!" she screamed running to the other exit. Dang, sheeted in thick ice. She couldn't get out. Unless someone saved her.
 Halo_92
09-07-2006, 12:46 AM
"Somethings Wrong." said Kramer uneasiliy.

He glanced at his watch, it had been 10 since she left.
 zelda 41
09-07-2006, 9:59 PM
Zelly felt odd ,too.
Zelly: Maybe we should look for her?
 DarthAve
09-09-2006, 2:43 PM
"DAGNABBIT!!!" Natasha yelled as she kicked at the frozen wall of snow. "Nobody's coming!!" She slumbped onto the ground and began to nibble at a few M&M's in her pocket.
 Smon
09-09-2006, 4:18 PM
Ness had a bad feeling. Like the feeling of eating a Pizza you thought you just heated up, but was actually sitting in the microwave overnight.

"Something's wrong."
Want some pizza?
No I don't want any pizza! Natasha's in trouble. I can feel it.
Oh that? Yeah, we been gettin' that for a while.
Eh... you didn't say anything?
I didn't want to ruin the mood.
((Sorry I been gone so long, a lotta stuff came up at home.))
 DarthAve
09-09-2006, 4:22 PM
Natasha bit into an M&M and almost chipped a tooth. It was frozen. "AUGH!" She picked up some traits of her dad's, including his exclaimations. Than, she felt heat coming through. Someone had found her and was melting the densly packed snow and ice. "WHOEVER YOU ARE, THANKS!!" She yelled through the wall of cold.
 DarthAve
09-13-2006, 6:10 PM
(Someone seriously needs to reply.)
 Halo_92
09-13-2006, 6:50 PM
"Oh God, this is really thick." Kramer said.

"Almost there. Melt you stupid block of ice!" He shouted as if it was alive.
The wall of ice was almost a smaller version of Niagra Falls

''Finally!" He said as it collapsed.
 DarthAve
09-13-2006, 6:57 PM
"THANK YOU!!" Natasha hugged Kramer as she ran out. She almost squeezed the life out of him. "Let's go back to the lodge. I've got cocoa!" She held up a box of Swiss Miss and hopped off the cliff to the bridge.
 Halo_92
09-13-2006, 7:36 PM
"Ok, wait for me!"he exclaimed then jumped to follow her.
 DarthAve
09-13-2006, 7:44 PM
"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Yelled Natasha as she turned invistabe. She crouched down infront of the lodge as Kramer finished crossing the bridge. She quickly made a snowball and tossed it at Kramer's head. "HAHA!" She yelled when it hit him.
 Halo_92
09-13-2006, 7:51 PM
"Damn! Two can play that game." he said mockingly.

Then he turned invisible and picked up a snowball.

"where are you?" he said to himself.
 DarthAve
09-13-2006, 7:57 PM
A snowball came at his face. "Right here stupid!"
 Smon
09-17-2006, 3:05 PM
"ALIEN SNOWBALLS?!" Ness yelled watching the scene.
 DarthAve
09-17-2006, 5:49 PM
Natasha tossed a snowball at the window Ness was peering through. "It's just us!! " She yelled, turning vistable and waving to him. "I'll come back in right now." Natasha headed for the lodge door and let herself in. When all her wet coat and such were hung up, Natasha went to the lettle kitchen area and set down the cocoa. "I wonder when dad's gonna get here?"

(We seriously need someone to play Sasha. And if your gonna play him, do it right. No lovey dovey Sasha, do the cold hearted Sasha we all know and love. .)
 Halo_92
09-17-2006, 6:11 PM
Just then Kramer walked in to the lodge with icesicles(sp) hanging out of his nose.

"Ahh I smell Cocoa!" he said with an inceridible sense of joy in his voice.
 DarthAve
09-17-2006, 6:44 PM
"Yeah, we've got cocoa...but do we have any mugs?" Natasha asked. "I don't think. It'll have to be community."
 zelda 41
09-18-2006, 7:11 PM
Zelly looked over at them and sighed. She wasn't that social nowadays. She wonder if Rose would show up or not. Maybe. And maybe Rose wouldn't be so shock up this time...
 Halo_92
09-19-2006, 12:37 AM
"I always have Plastic cups cus' I'm afraid of being abducted By Aliens" He said Causually.
 DarthAve
09-19-2006, 3:09 PM
"Awesome" Natasha said. "Althoug hwe could have just done a Quentin." Natasha used TK and pulled out a blub of cocoa. She slirped it up. "MMmmmm, chocolaty..."
 zelda 41
09-20-2006, 5:41 PM
As they slurped cocoa, someone walked through the door. Zelly looked, not much caring. As she looked, her eyes wided. There in the doorway way her best friend, Rose.

Zelly: OMFG ROSE!!!!!

She ran over to her friend. She looked the same, except instead of wearing her black skirt, she wore her black pants.

Zelly: What on- wait. Why are you here? I thought you hated it here?
Rose: I dieced to make a change in my life. A new begining. Who are all of them?
 DarthAve
09-20-2006, 9:51 PM
"Well hey." Natasha waved. "We're just making cocoa. I know everyone, and hopefully my dad will be here soon." She took a cup from Kramer and put cocoa in it.
 Halo_92
09-22-2006, 10:00 PM
"This is my first year and I should Probably know where the Marshmellows are already but I have to ask, Where are the marshmellows at?" He asked while curiously looking around the cabinats.
 DarthAve
09-22-2006, 11:22 PM
"There are no marshmallows. The only nourishment me and Ness got at camp was eating fish from the lake."
 Halo_92
09-23-2006, 3:10 PM
"WHAT?! have you seen the lake its completly frozen over!" he said Sacasticly.

'I'm gonna ****ing die." he thought to himself.
 Halo_92
10-04-2006, 9:42 PM
(Don't Die!!!)Post People!
 DarthAve
10-12-2006, 8:58 PM
"We won't die. We're psychics." Natasha threw a string of lights at him. "At most, we'll just eat Ness."
 DarthAve
11-02-2006, 3:32 PM
....BUMP!!!
 Halo_92
11-05-2006, 4:48 PM
"Okay I'll take the leg." he said sarcasticly.
 Dmitri
11-09-2006, 5:07 PM
ooc: Hey, there. Newbie here. Dunno why I chose my character's name as my username. I'm a girl and he's a guy. Oh well.

A snowball crashed through one of the windows, smearing the opposite wall with shards of glass mixed with show.

"Dude, you levitated it too hard! Now we're gonna get yelled at!" Yelled a voice from outside. It sounded like it beloned to a young boy, maybe not older than 9.

"Sorry..." Said a second voice, another boy, older but meek-sounding.

"Don't apoligize to me. Apoligize to whoever just had their brains knocked out by your snowball." Said the first boy. "Assuming they're still alive. That thing was going pretty fast."
 DarthAve
11-09-2006, 6:06 PM
(NO!! Please play Sasha, cause he's eventually gotta show up.)
Page: 1 of 2