Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Christmas Time at WR!

Page: 2 of 2
 Dmitri
11-09-2006, 7:54 PM
ooc: Who, me? I've never used him before so I can't promise anything professional...
 DarthAve
11-09-2006, 8:42 PM
(I don't care! Just don't make him a woosie!! If you've ever read Another RPG DO WHAT SPLITSECOND DID, NOT ALLIESPIXIE!)
 Dmitri
11-09-2006, 9:23 PM
The lodge door blew open, letting in a blast of cold air and powdery snow. A tall man wearing sunglasses stepped inside. His usual attire was covered in a voluminous parka.

"Ah, children." Sasha Nein surveyed the youngsters' decorations. "I thought I'd find you here. It's nice to see that you're at least decorating instead of melting your brains in the TV lounge."

A second snowball crashed through the same window as before. "Sorry!" Called the older boy again. Sasha looked at the new hole. The force of the snowball had made it almost perfectly round. "Oh dear." He said. "I'll have to have Ford fix that later."
 DarthAve
11-09-2006, 10:04 PM
"DAD!!" Natasha ran up and hugged Sasha's leg. Although Sasha does not enjoy hugs.
 Halo_92
11-10-2006, 12:16 AM
NAMECHANGE-Lopez

"I think I have to throw-up," sighed Lopez.
He walked outside.
ten miuetes later he came back in.
"Well I think I took care of those snowball throwers."he said with triumph while washing his hands.
 DarthAve
11-10-2006, 12:31 AM
"...Eww." Natasha said letting go of her father and giving him back his sunglasses which she'd stolen from his face and put on.
 Smon
11-10-2006, 12:48 AM
Ness suddenly re-entered the story by walking into the cabin covered with a greenish texture and smelling suspiciously of bologna. "Don't." he said in a concise tone "Just don't." and then left to watch T.V. until that moment was completely suppressed.
 Dmitri
11-10-2006, 5:44 AM
"Er..." Sasha looked down at Natasha. "Thank you dear, it's nice to see you too. And Ness, you'd better wash off before you sit down." He slipped his sunglasses back on and surveyed the children. "My, so many of you are staying for the winter. It's good to see you're all so dedicated to your training."

~~~~

"Owwww...")

"Quit whining, he only threw you against a tree."

"But it as a big tree..." Phil rubbed his head. "Besides, I didn't mean to break the windows. It was totally an accident."

Dmitri rolled a snowball in his hands and looked at his friend, his long black bangs hanging over his percular red eyes. "You coulda fought back. You coulda taken him, I know it."

"Yeah... I guess..." Phil picked a chunk of bark out of his hair.

ooc: Not sure just what Lopez did to these guys, so this is my best guess.
 DarthAve
11-11-2006, 6:37 PM
"It's so good to see you." Natasha said to her father. "Because I brought some good presents."
 Halo_92
11-12-2006, 9:17 PM
"Hmm, okay I'm gonna go and watch tv with Ness."
 DarthAve
12-02-2006, 10:21 PM
They sat around for an hour. doing nothing. "Well, this is fun. Let's sing carols!" Natasha piped up

"CAROLS? I LOVE CAROLS!!" Said Crystal and Clem in the doorway, jumping up and down like idiots!

"What are THEY doing here?" Natasha questioned. She smacked her forehead and decided to just try and put up with the Spartans.
Page: 2 of 2