Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Team Gizka Stuff

Page: 1 of 1
 timberwolf11214
08-14-2006, 1:16 PM
i downloaded the telos fuel quest fix and the telos tsf bounty on the two criminals quest fix from the team gizka site, but the only things in the zip files is something called "[Content]" (without the quotation marks). can anyone tell me what's wrong?

also, does anyone know where i can find a copy of their extended intro movie? bit torrent isn't finding anyone.
 Dashus
08-14-2006, 6:15 PM
If you're using IE and you left-clicked the file it may or may not work - we believe it's an issue with how IE handles temporary files. We've had no issues, ever, using Firefox and right click-> save link as.

As for the intro movie, in the same paragraph you found the BT link there's also a link to a zip at PCGM.
 timberwolf11214
08-15-2006, 10:52 AM
As for the intro movie, in the same paragraph you found the BT link there's also a link to a zip at PCGM.

but PCGM's been down for a long time; that's the problem...thanks tho.
 mjpb3
08-15-2006, 1:28 PM
If you're using IE and you left-clicked the file it may or may not work - we believe it's an issue with how IE handles temporary files. We've had no issues, ever, using Firefox and right click-> save link as.
Weeee!! Dashus thank you so much for posting that. I have never been able to download Rebalance and Crazy Rebalance before, and I definitely would never have thought to try downloading them with Firefox (and/or Mozilla), but I read your post, fired up Mozilla and downloaded them just fine! Thanks :D
Page: 1 of 1