Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Changing Appearence

Page: 1 of 1
 TheGreenGoblin
07-22-2006, 7:08 PM
Taking a cue from KoTOR II, I decided to replace some of the NPC heads with some of the PC faces I don't use. My early tests were positive, I managed to change the Taris janitor's face, as well as Trask's, but then when I tried to play around with the fighting Sith and Jedi on the Endar Spire I began to run into a problem. Namely, they can't seem to keep their clothes on, no matter what I try to do.

Now, when I changed the janitor, I changed his class to soldier and Trask is already one. Am I running into difficulty because there's a problem with changing the appearences on classes with a Jedi class, and if so how can I get around it?
 Princess Artemis
07-23-2006, 12:34 AM
If you're editing the .utcs for the new heads, make sure the Jedi have Jedi Defense as a feat or else they can't wear their Jedi robes and will show up in their undies.

That might not be the problem, but it'd be a good first place to look (I've had problems with Jedi class characters strip when I forgot Jedi Defense >_<)
 TheGreenGoblin
07-23-2006, 9:54 AM
That was it! Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1