Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 24 of 40
 Chevron 7 locke
09-24-2008, 1:19 PM
I was searching through some of my old CD's looking for some old stories i wrote and i found i had the bounty hunter pack for KOTOR 2 and the republic special forces for KOTOR 1 if anyone wants em PM me. i'll keep looking for more old and rare mods but the lookings gonna be slow cause i have to work on schoolwork
 TriggerGod
09-24-2008, 7:57 PM
I want a lethan(red) twi'lek but i did not really like the one in the bariss mod's skin tone
are there any more?

How's mine? (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Male_Twilek_Mod;92521)
(Note - I will be working on the mod soon, while working on Mustafar. I have figured out the problem with the underwear, and, with that fix, I will upgrade the Sith tats and maybe the eyes as well)
 DarthMelissa
09-24-2008, 8:22 PM
I like it TG! definite dl, iwas looking for a girl but now i found something a little bit more....intersting you have to get a working undie skin and for our mutual :)friend:) why dont you ask kristy for permission to use her male undies with him! It would look:heart3: with some:evil6:
 TriggerGod
09-24-2008, 8:27 PM
I like it TG! definite dl, iwas looking for a girl but now i found something a little bit more....intersting you have to get a working undie skin and for our mutual :)friend:) why dont you ask kristy for permission to use her male undies with him! It would look:heart3: with some:evil6:

I could easily make another one. In fact, not too long ago, I had a Darth Talon idea. I still have the tga file, with a (hopefully) successful hat (thing) removal. All I have to do is do the DS Transitions, and 2da editing. Then, the TSLPatcher.

EDIT: I may ask, but, I think I'm just gonna do a reskin of the male undies
 Chevron 7 locke
09-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Alright the mods I have are..
KOTOR 1
Exar Kun's tomb
Survival battle mod (you fight against waves of dark jedi)
Villian(no idea what it does theres no readme)
Revan Knight armor (Nuff said)
The Sith Armada
Recruit Darkkender Alpha
Recruitable Calo Nord with patch
Wesstar blasters
Trask's own uniform
Jedi Malak and Vander's robes (makes you look like them)
Purchasing A Droid
Mandalorian royal guard armor
Slaughter the jedi council
Shores of death
I'll post more for KOTOR 1 and 2 when i have the chance
Ok...now I have the chance KOTOR 1 continuing
Bek equipment(blasters,armor,belt,implant,baton,sword)
Aurra Sing (makes you or Juhani (im not sure no readme,) look like the famous bounty hunter Aurra Sing)
Recruitable Darth Bandon
Yoda as PC (I..think this is KOTOR1 the file name included is NOT the original name i found this on my computer labled as something else so i renamed it to something that fit...please dont ban me for this )
Smuggler wear
Save Malak
Hardcore Bastila (makes her tougher to defeat apparently)
Manan force choke
The Leviathin strike
KOTOR Remix
Kill Carth ( Not for Onasi fangirls(and Boys) lol
Jango Fett(i don't know which game this is for)
Force Disarm(Don't know what game it's for
Black Widow Bastila
Evil temple(lets you turn Juhani to the dark side.)( I use this cause i just LOVE Juhani! she reminds me of a big kitty lol...Hmmm...i wonder if she purrs lol)
Master Items and Knight Items
Consular Pack v1.0 (KotOR 1)
Infiltration(replaces any Jedi robe Bastila wears with a black infiltration skinsuit)
Jedi prestige class robes
 Endorenna
09-25-2008, 7:00 PM
I want nineball's Darth Talon PC mod. The link to the Taris City Emporium thread is right here. I would just download it from there, but the link isn't working. :indif: Thanks!

Darth Talon for TSL (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176078)

Edit: Got it now! Thanks for sending it to me, DarthParametric! :D
 Chevron 7 locke
09-25-2008, 11:05 PM
I need
All of the MECK projects and the mods needed to start them
 ChAiNz.2da
09-26-2008, 3:05 AM
I need
All of the MECK projects and the mods needed to start them

IIRC I think Prime hosts most, if not all of MECK related mods (http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/) (he's a member ;) ).

- Stormtrooper
- Clonetrooper
- Jabba's Palace

There's also the "Insidious Plot" mod which I don't see on Prime's site, but I have it should you (or he) wants it ;)

If there's any others I'm missing, let me know as I might have them.

@Prime, just let me know if you want the mod bro. Being a member of MECK, I'm pretty sure you have clearance to host it since it includes your robes..hehehe. ALSO, I have a merged Stormtrooper, Clonetrooper & Jabba Palace .2da patch should you want that too (back before the days of the Patcher) :D
 Chevron 7 locke
09-26-2008, 3:50 PM
I need a new copy of the insidious plot
 ChAiNz.2da
09-26-2008, 4:15 PM
I need a new copy of the insidious plot

different from the one in the link I sent?
If so... I don't have one, perhaps someone else may though :)
 clOWN86
09-26-2008, 6:40 PM
Hey guys. this is really nice of all you to share the hard to find mods. Does anyone have the sith battle simulation mod. It was done by Xcom and I think the file name is "xc_sbs.zip". It's only 41kb's so hopefully won't be to much of a problem, for getting it to me or to get a dl link up :D
 CptKetten
09-26-2008, 10:18 PM
As I recall there was a Recruit Vrook mod on Pcgamemods before it crashed. is there any way to get this mod now?

Thanks in advance!
 DeadYorick
09-26-2008, 11:12 PM
I remember this TSL mod on PCgamemods that gave you a mask that was Nihilus's head. Does anyone have it?
 Endorenna
09-27-2008, 12:21 AM
I remember this TSL mod on PCgamemods that gave you a mask that was Nihilus's head. Does anyone have it?

I second the request. :)

Edit: Got it! Thanks Chainz!
 ChAiNz.2da
09-27-2008, 2:42 AM

I second the request. :)

I have both Tesla's version and one made by D.J. (?). I sent both of you the links for them :)
 DarthMelissa
09-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Could I get the nihilus mask as well? thanks :heart3:
 Chevron 7 locke
09-27-2008, 2:52 PM
Can i have a copy of the nihilus mask?
I also need the
Recruit Vrook for KOTOR 2
Recruit zaz-kei-ell for KOTOR 2
i think they made a recruitable kavar for KOTOR 2 i need that
and the recruitable atris

Thanks in advance
 OrangePulp
09-28-2008, 1:05 AM
Also looking for Full Item Creation. I loved that mod.

And I guess it's not considered kosher to host these mods on the other file sites, since the authors themselves aren't uploading them (despite the fact that that's basically what's going on here)? I dunno, it seems to me that if someone made a mod and uploaded it to a site in the past, they intended it to be there for people to play. I don't see the harm in reuploading the mods, while making it clear who the creators are, of course.

Not to say that I'm going to go do that; if the general consensus is to leave them alone, well, I'll abide (also the fact that I'm too lazy to go around uploading stuff).

PM link sent for Full Item mod. :) - Cz
 ChAiNz.2da
09-28-2008, 7:14 AM
^
I forwarded Chainz' message. Have fun! :D

Thanks Endorenna you're doing what I hope others will do since I don't always catch them :D
To any & everyone, please feel free to share (PM) links if I've ever sent you a mod.. helps to get requests done faster and more efficiently.

The links I sent will never die (unless a mod creator comes back to LFN and asks me to remove them of course). I'm paid up for the next year, have over 200GB of monthly bandwidth and the domain is mine for at least 10 years... so unless my site dies by some unforseen event (perish the thought) they should be there for quite some time ;)

Spread the wealth :D
 Darth Avlectus
09-28-2008, 7:19 AM

Now that's one I CAN help with...lemme look around awhile...you'll see it in yer PMs soon.:):):)

Wait...Is that one to make you into nihilus in appearnce? Or something else?

I also have a few other reskins...2 of which are un-authored...:(

Also looking for Full Item Creation. I loved that mod.

And I guess it's not considered kosher to host these mods on the other file sites, since the authors themselves aren't uploading them (despite the fact that that's basically what's going on here)? I dunno, it seems to me that if someone made a mod and uploaded it to a site in the past, they intended it to be there for people to play. I don't see the harm in reuploading the mods, while making it clear who the creators are, of course.

Not to say that I'm going to go do that; if the general consensus is to leave them alone, well, I'll abide (also the fact that I'm too lazy to go around uploading stuff).

PM link sent for Full Item mod. :) - Cz

I just consider it keeping things updated and localized: what I'm doing soon with AVoL's vader and bronze fix cuz it'll be on THAT SPECIFIC THREAD PAGE... Uploading or at least offering it up right there where its welcome to do that. That works in the case of AVoL's page with outdated links, so I guess if you want those 2, I can give them to you here, too... You want 'em? (my storage is a mess so it'll take a couple more days if you can wait).

I was beginning to ponder that, actually. Most of the mods' authors are actually here on lucasforums. Permission is either granted individually and explicitly via PM or eMail, Explicit through postings, or on readme explicitly. You're talking *implicitly* from ...a legal standpoint... Not sure I want to play on that line and I seriously doubt that will work on shem for the greivous mod or any of the others.
I don't like being jerk (well sometimes I do, but not here), just an ethical line I'd rather not cross.

I have standalones of elemental sabers
Flame saber,
Ice saber,
Bolting Saber,
moe_mira_edit (mira's modesty in dressing mod)
Dark Jedi Mask with hood
Mission Vao 19 patch
A beta wristband flamethrower mod http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?&threadid=125738)
DB's attractive mira texture

EDIT: AWW hell. Considering that if I ever downloaded it somewhere at one point, regardless, that should be explicit enough until they say otherwise...I also could not sleep until I acknowledged it's holding a double satndard. I mean I'm doing it for AVoL's mods linked to PCGM here, but not Sciamano's on a minor technicality that he dropped off the face of the planet??? C'mon...

Thanks Chainz.2da for your encounragement.
So I guess... Consider it fair game, the Sciamano mods.

Ask And YE shall receive.

I guess I'll release a cluster of unauthored mods if I can't find anything on their makers, explicitly NOT by me.
 Endorenna
09-28-2008, 12:19 PM
GTA:SWcity, I look forward to when you (or the authors) post those mods. They look interesting. :D

Question to anyone who can answer: What's the Full Item Creation mod?
 Darth Payne
09-28-2008, 12:34 PM
You read about the Full Item Creation mod here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=144996)

If you want it, PM me your email and i'll get it to you.
 ChAiNz.2da
09-28-2008, 2:33 PM
Thanks Chainz.2da for your encounragement.
So I guess... Consider it fair game, the Sciamano mods.

Ask And YE shall receive.

I guess I'll release a cluster of unauthored mods if I can't find anything on their makers, explicitly NOT by me.
Just to clarify.. the mods I have that I send links to are not publicly linked. They're (the links) are sent via PM.

While I host the mods, they aren't 'general public' accessible.

Just want to make sure people know what I'm doing as posting a page with tons of links is more or less 're-publishing' the mod. Some mod authors state not to do it.. ergo, privatizing the links :)
 jedi7000nathan
09-28-2008, 7:04 PM
jana lorso mod if there is one
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-28-2008, 7:59 PM
If someone asked already, I'm sorry, but the Movie Mandalorian armor mod for TSL? There was a link for PCGM, but obviously, it won't work.

Oh, and I was wanting a copy of the Nihilus mask.

links sent :) - Cz
 DarthMelissa
09-28-2008, 8:44 PM
Could I get the mira tex. i wanna see what it looks like :)
 Eefluxx
09-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Could I get the mira tex. i wanna see what it looks like :)

I would like this as well :) and the moe_mira_edit one too :)

Eefluxx
 Arбtoeldar
09-30-2008, 1:08 AM

Thanks in advance

YGPM

*snip*

YGPM

Does anyone have the veridian echo?

YGPM

Mission Vao 19 patch

YGPM
 Darth Avlectus
09-30-2008, 5:00 AM
Aratoeldar...uh thanks...'cept I was saying that I HAD the patch.

Chainz.2da, dude... could you help me with a problem? See I can't post attatchments...I don't have a host site to upload to... can I upload here? If not...

I am prepared to either one of 2 things...make the above possible for an unspecified window of time. In that case know any good hosts with reliable security?

OR Also...I could just give them to you so that you, oh mighty big man, can giveth to thy community. I don't want anything for it. The gratification of generosity is enough for me. You'll get all I have mentioned and possibly more (found my discs). Almost everything in just a short short. The remainder: what I can't do right away, It'll take some time with the unauthored mods--I want to make it one big cluster re-release with my own screenshot pics and preface readme for those. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE!

Whadya say? PM me.
 ChAiNz.2da
09-30-2008, 5:53 AM
Chainz.2da, dude... could you help me with a problem? See I can't post attatchments...I don't have a host site to upload to... can I upload here? If not...

You can find some nice hosts here: :)
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=140563)

Basically what I do is upload the mods to my server in their own directory, then PM the link to the directory to those who request a mod. As long as you don't post a "Gateway" page (public page with links to the mod) you're fine. ;) Keep it in PM's so you're not re-publishing.

If you want to send them to me, that's fine as well, but it's generally easier to just upload them to a free host site (if you're not wanting to pay.. hehe). To send them to me, we'd be dealing with e-mails and attachments and such.. and my email filters are pretty strict. We'd need to do some planning ;)
 TheExile
09-30-2008, 8:03 AM
Is there any improved AI mod? I'm seeking a challenge :shades2:
 Darth Payne
09-30-2008, 8:06 AM
Yep, Stoffe made an Improved Combat AI for TSL.

http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/index.xml)
 ChAiNz.2da
09-30-2008, 8:06 AM
Is there any improved AI mod? I'm seeking a challenge :shades2:

K1 or TSL?

There's a hardcore mod for K1 & Achilles made a pretty sweet Re-Balance mod for TSL.

There's also this Difficulty Mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K1_and_TSL_Difficulty_Options;77377) for both games :)

EDIT: and Darth Payne's link is a good one for overall AI :D
 TheExile
09-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Wow now I hope I'll gun down the dark jedis harder :D

Thank you!
 Arбtoeldar
09-30-2008, 5:44 PM
Aratoeldar...uh thanks...'cept I was saying that I HAD the patch.

I assume then that you have the mod too. If not let me know.
 DarthMelissa
09-30-2008, 8:07 PM
Hey Aratoeldar thx for the echo! now all i need is that attractive mira!
 TriggerGod
09-30-2008, 8:58 PM
Going through Google, looking for a hilt (to try) to model, I stumble upon a filefront topic, asking for a certain hilt. Now, I've seen this hilt, and you may have too. It was made by J3d1W4rr10r, and it was called...
Kyle Katarn/Master Rahm's saber. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=1936661)
Does anyone have this particular saber hilt?
 Chevron 7 locke
09-30-2008, 11:53 PM
I need the Veridian echo mod and a patch if there is one

Thanks in advance
 The Betrayer
10-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Can i have a copy of the nihilus mask?
I also need the
Recruit Vrook for KOTOR 2
i think they made a recruitable kavar for KOTOR 2 i need that

Thanks in advance
I want this too. :)
 Arбtoeldar
10-01-2008, 2:11 AM
I need the Veridian echo mod and a patch if there is one

Thanks in advance

YGPM

Can anybody provide the recruits above?

YGPM

Going through Google, looking for a hilt (to try) to model, I stumble upon a filefront topic, asking for a certain hilt. Now, I've seen this hilt, and you may have too. It was made by J3d1W4rr10r, and it was called...
Kyle Katarn/Master Rahm's saber. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=1936661)
Does anyone have this particular saber hilt?

YGPM part 2
 TheExile
10-01-2008, 3:09 AM
I also want the mask :D

Thank you in advance :)

Link sent. Also check the link below :) - Cz
 DarthMelissa
10-01-2008, 8:47 AM
Was there ever a revan mask for tsl if so could I get it?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-01-2008, 8:56 AM
Was there ever a revan mask for tsl if so could I get it?

Yup :)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Revan_Mask_for_both_KOTOR_and_TSL;69499)
 Watcher07
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM
I've seen it requested in previous pages but have been unable to find the exact version I am looking for. The only mods I request are the Xavier2 Jango Fett for K1 and Movie Mandalorians for K2. I've received Furio's Jango Fett and seen the Boba one from Prime's Jabba's Palace Mod both for K1, but they were just not quite right for what I was looking for. After a week of some emails and lots of googling, hoping someone out there might have it that they can email to me. Thanks.

-Watcher07
 Darth Payne
10-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Well, i can help you with the movie mandalorians as i have a mod called Movie Mandalorians v3.0

Just PM me your Email and i'll get it to you PDQ.
 RadDreamer
10-02-2008, 1:08 AM
Ah, I feel pretty bad signing up just to bug you guys about a mod, but I'm at the end of my rope with it. I recently had to reinstall KotOR II and I lost my favorite female pc head mod.

It was a PFHC05 head with red hair. The dark side texture was a tattooed face that was pale and white hair. I've been looking for the better part of two days for it, but I haven't had any luck. Any help at all would be appreciated.
 Arбtoeldar
10-02-2008, 3:16 AM
This is the closest mod that I can come up with

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/93125/1)
 The Betrayer
10-02-2008, 7:40 AM
Can anybody send me the Movie Mandalorians mod?
 Darth Payne
10-02-2008, 7:43 AM
I've got that one, if its for TSL.

PM me your email and i'll get it to you.
 RadDreamer
10-02-2008, 1:31 PM
This is the closest mod that I can come up with

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/93125/1Yeah), I saw that one but it's not my old one. Oh well, I'll just have to make due with what's out there. Thanks for looking for me.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I might have the head file name wrong. It was the below head model with red hair and edited to look a bit younger. Probably won't help my search any, but worth a shot. Maybe someone recognises it?

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1743/21944090nj7.jpg)

Edit, Edit: I think I found it! It was on the site all along, but packaged with a body pack. Thanks a lot for looking for me, though, Arátoeldar. I never would have found it without a point in the right direction.
Page: 24 of 40