Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 19 of 40
 wdrewjr
01-29-2008, 9:41 AM
Hi all. A few years ago I had just finished KOTOR on the XBOX and I loved it. At that time I didn't have a PC that could handle KOTOR, so I could only look on with envy at all of the great mods for this game. Well, I just got KOTOR for the PC and a PC that can handle it, only now I find out that the site that had most of the mods that I wanted (pcgamemods) is dead. :(

At any rate, I have been able to find a few of the mods that I saw before, but not all. Unfortuneatly, I don't know the names. I hope that someone here can help. I'm looking for a mod (or mods) that have the Luke Skywalker robes from Episodes 4, 5 and 6. I'm also looking for a mod that will give you a white robe. I'm not looking for overpowered mods, just appearance. Thanks in advance for your help!
 murdrax
01-29-2008, 11:18 AM
can i get some of the huge skin packs for tsl and kotor links please havent seeen anybody asking for the big packs. also i personally feel for the mods out there where the creator has disappeared an exception should be made where thyey get uploaded to another trusted site so peiople can still download them. that alone would help alot with reducing tghe need of this topic because pretty much all lost pcgamemods would have a new home!!

could put in bold leters go here for all mods :-P
 wdrewjr
02-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi.

For a while now i've gathered a list of mods that sound very promesing but have been unable to find.

Well, here it is:

Here is the link to the Carth Infiltrator Suit:

http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/CIS.rar)

Many of T7nowhere's files can be found here:

http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/)
 Master Shake
02-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Anybody have Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest by Darkkender? This would be greatly appreciated......Please and thanks
 Lordjedi
02-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Anybody have Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest by Darkkender? This would be greatly appreciated......Please and thanks
here you go http://www.jumpstationz.com/Darkkender/Kest.rar)
 settoken
02-05-2008, 9:53 PM
hi everybady !
I've started a new kotor game and I can't find some of the mods I want to play with.
sorry for my bad english please
These are the mods I want:
- reign of the sith
- shores of the death
and some of the greatest mods lost with the shut down of pcgamemods
thx for your help my friends

Edit: Please does anyone have these mods :
-yavin IV
-shores of the death
-reign of the sith

??? pm me I've just left the leviathan !!

PS: I don't want carth to escape anymore

We realise you are new settoken, but please only post requests once in this thread. I have combined them this time, but repeated requests are simply deleted as spam. Sorry. -RH
 Memory
02-06-2008, 4:53 AM
Hi, I'm looking for the skin to K1 - Bastila with red (auburn) hair and blue eyes. Every link I've found was dead..Could anyone upload it somewhere please?

Thanks in advanced
 Darth Payne
02-06-2008, 4:55 PM
Would that be Mediterranean Bastila? It looks like that one fits your description.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Mediterranean_Bastila;85056)

The link above worked not 1 minute ago.

Edit: I have shores of death, PM your email and i'll send it to you
 valiant20
02-09-2008, 1:22 PM
Umm, could you upload Defenders Wrist Console to another place? The link is expired. Maybe on Filefront?
 Marius Fett
02-09-2008, 4:08 PM
Files can't be uploaded without the original makers permission.
 kotorcrazyguy
02-12-2008, 9:57 AM
hey again,

I was wondering if I could get a mod where you start out as luke for a pc in kotor 1, if anyone could do that that'd be great.

Thanks,
Kotorcrazyguy
 Ferc Kast
02-12-2008, 8:56 PM
I'm looking for "Council Chamber Empty Area for modders" by Doom_Dealer...It would help me greatly.

If it can't be found, can someone tell me how to get rid of the cutscene in the Coruscant module for reasons that I can't specify?
 Riot Razer
02-13-2008, 5:01 PM
:lol: I have some really crazy idea's... But no very likely
so..... if anyone wants to try to make an insane mod..... i got some ideas.

I had this one weird idea where if your good and male, if you've gotten to the place in the bastilla quest where u kiss her, on the unknown world, a new text appears where Bastilla can kill u and u become bastilla. Crazy Right?
:lol:

Crazy Jay
Riot Razer

Edit: Also can someone give me links to places other than pcgammods for great modders and contact me if anyone wants to try to make some crazy mods.

Crazy Jay
Riot Razer
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-13-2008, 5:32 PM
There was one that alters the appearance of the Sith lightsaber from Naga Sadow's tomb. I thought it was on Filefront but I couldn't find it. Anyone have any ideas?
 Talyn82
02-13-2008, 6:23 PM
Does anyone have "Slaughter the Council" and "Shores of Death", for the original KOTOR? If so can someone please pm me a link?

Take Care!
 BlazingPhoenix
02-16-2008, 5:07 PM
 Astrokreep
02-19-2008, 2:15 AM
looking for this purple twi'lek mod http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149352)
 sayoko
02-19-2008, 8:50 AM
*edited*
Anyone has a link for "[TSL] Fett-style Mandolorians"? its from Darth DeadMan

Its replacing the NeoCrusaders of TSL with new Models.
 volatile
02-20-2008, 2:47 AM
I'm not sure if it was on PCGM or elsewhere, but I seem to remember a mod that removed the ugly persistent glowing effect from energy shields and force effects (like the bubble from Breath Control), but have been completely unable to find it. Anybody have it or know where to get it?
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-20-2008, 2:16 PM
Would anyone happen to have this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=152570) HK-50 reskin?

Never mind. The author has re-released it.
 Mikekatarn
02-21-2008, 4:16 PM
Hey everyone,
Could anyone please send me all of Avol's mods? Thanks.
 Lord2
02-24-2008, 4:54 PM
the Defender's Wrist Console's link doesn't work anymore... is it possible to get it?
 Lordjedi
02-24-2008, 5:01 PM
the Defender's Wrist Console's link doesn't work anymore... is it possible to get it?
Here is Defender's Wrist Console
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c51416/)
 Lord2
02-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Here is Defender's Wrist Console
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c51416/)

it says:

"Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium for instant access."

Very well.. I'll try again later :(

EDITOh Da*nit.. Can't you upload it somewhere else, I was just about to download it when i got the error message: "404 file not found" and then I retried I got the no free download slots message again.
 Parrallathan
02-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey All!

I can't seem to find Achilles' K1 Robe Mod anywhere on the big ol' web, and I'd really appreciate it if I could be PM'd/Replied a link or sent it via AIM or whatnot. It looks like a great piece of work - far better than the default robes - and it's really frustrating being able to admire the screenshots but not use the robes in my game!

Tried the link provided in the first post (in the big ol' compiler of direct download links), but it doesn't seem to work. :(

Thanks in advance,

Parra.
 ajlbibak
02-26-2008, 5:29 PM
 PrimusPilus
02-27-2008, 5:21 PM
Hello all,

[K1] Checked my old Mod sites, did a search here on the forum and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. There was a simple little Mod that fixed the Wookie Warblades so the Wookies would actually hold the grip and not the blade. Anyone know where I can find that sucker?

Thanks in advance,

PrimusPilus
 Smedles
02-27-2008, 10:59 PM
I am looking for Achilles's K1 robe mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Sorry about the double post, but here is the deal. Achilles does not have a copy of the file as he never thought pcgamemods would go down. He might "slap another one together some day" so the only way to get the mod would be to get it from another person who has it. Or find out how to get this torrent to work, which I couldn't: http://torrentz.ws/torrent/317468/Kotor-Mods)
And this thread doesn't make sense to me: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=185537)
Did SilvanElf find it?

Smedles, please only post a request once, repeating requests or multiple posts about said request are spam here and get deleted. I combined one here and deleted the rest. Please read the first post in this thread for this threads special rules. Sorry. -RH
 Robespierre
02-28-2008, 2:27 AM
Achilles has his own modding website:

http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/) - Look under "Jedi robes"
 Darth Payne
02-28-2008, 8:15 AM
Those robes were only available at PcGameMods, as that is where the link goes on Achilles site.
 SDSnyper
02-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I need avols jedi hoods.
 Mikekatarn
02-29-2008, 7:59 PM
I know that the Sith hoods are still around the web, not too sure about the Jedi though.
 DonnieDarko20
03-03-2008, 11:04 AM
I know that the Sith hoods are still around the web, not too sure about the Jedi though.

Would love if you could post the link to those hoods, i really searched long for a good hood mod for TSL,but since pcgm is off i can't find a site hosting avols hoods or something similiar
 rictus135
03-03-2008, 1:07 PM
I have Achilles K1 Robe mod. And a bunch of other things too. Here is the name or description of the mod and how their .zip/.rar filenames go. Pm me your Email and the mod/s you want and i will send them to you.

Bastila Shan as Selene from the Underworld movies: [K1]-mjpb3's-Selene-PC.7z
An update maybe?: [K1]-mjpb3's-Bastila-As-Selene-1.7z
Or perhaps a newer version?: [K1]-mjpb3's-Bastila-As-Selene-2.7z
Some Jedi Robes by Achilles: Achilles Robe Mod.zip
A bunch of .dlg files, I don't know what this is about: Allronix DP 1.5.rar
Change Mission into Atris: Atris Reskin.zip
Pretty Self explanatory: Aurra Sing.zip
A Bastilla Shan & Female Revan Romance: Bastila FRevan.zip
Some very nice reskins of Bastilas default clothes: Bastilas Revelation Robes v1.zip
Bastila Shan with leather clothes and black hair: Black Widow Bastila.zip
Reskin of the yellow? mandolorian armor to black: blackmando.zip
Another mandolorian reskin: bloodredmandoarmour.zip
New Heavy blaster skin available from Calo's Body: CaloPistol.zip
Improved romance between Female Revan and Carth: CarthRomance1.1.zip
Episode I clone troopers and weapons: clonetroopers[MECK].zip
Awesome reskin of bastila shan with black tattoos and hair: darth_arachne.zip
I-can't-remember-whos-blaster: DH17.zip
Jango Fett's Blaster?: DL18.zip
Han Solo's Blaster: DL44.zip
A bunch of Darkside equipment by T7Nowhere: DS_equipmnt.rar
A metallic green Mandolorian reskin: elitemando.zip
Revan robe model with feminine curves: feminine_revan.zip
Some SW Prequal weapons I think. Why doesn't everyone use readmes?: FINAL PROJECT.rar
Start off as a jedi: iamjedi.zip
Changes Sith officers uniforms into Imperial: imperialofficer.zip
A variety of Equipable? Iridorian armor. Like the creepy merc on Manaan: IridorianArmour.zip
PMHC04 with a beard: jediwhiskers1.zip
Juhani's Sanctuary threads (reskin of juhanis clothes implemented in-game): jst.rar
Another reskin of Juhanis clothes. Very nicely done too: Juhanis Dark Robe v1.zip
Jules Windus Jedi Master Robes: jwmstrrobe.zip
Groovy (or wavy anyway) new sword model: Kain.zip
Like Juhanis Sanctuary threads but for Jolee: kc.zip
Sith troopers into stormtroopers + equippable items: kotor_stormtrooper_v1.1.zip
The ebon Hawk has a basement installed and some new items: kotor-basement.zip
Jees I wonder what this could be ^^^: kotor-basement-patch.zip
Kotor save game editor (not exactly a mod but it was in the folder so...): kse_333.zip
Six new lightsabers by the sounds of it: Lightsaber_6_pack_1.2.rar
Light of the Force Mask: lotf.zip
Whats with all the Mando reskins and still no female mandolorians!?: Mandalorian Royal Guard Armor.zip
Adds Jabbas palace on tatooine: MECKProject-EnterJabbaspalace1-11.rar
Recruit Mekel. is that Carths son or someone else of Korriban? Its a Sith student anyhow: mekel_recruit_v.1.1.zip
Just read the darn filenames: mjpb3-Crushed-Velvet-Robes.zip
MJPB3 sure knows what she's doing when it comes to naming .zips!: mjpb3-female-Revan-latex-underwear-K1.zip
Some new robe colors 4xcamo for guys 4xnew colors for gals: ModernRobesPack_1.0.zip
"Please Explain?" (Okay noone from outside Australia will get that quote. And yes i AM being sarcastic: More Pistols.rar
One of Nequams gorgeous new Playable characters: NewFemPC_0.8.zip
Changes the Heart of the Guardian color to gold: NewGuardian.zip
A new femal pc by Kristy Kistic: pc_athena.7z
"I don't know, Daaaavey." Does anyone know what that quote is originally from?: Qui_gon_jin_hilt_1.1.rar
Basicly another bearded PMCH04, take your pick: quigonhead.zip
I know you can probably get this from RedHawkes .com but I can't be bothered sorting all these out: RecruitRedHawke14.rar
It's taken me long enough just to compile the list and... This switches the default soldier outfit to the Republic army uniform. Too bad the body model for this is medium size and all the other armor variants for soldiers cause you to sprout a few inches: Republic Soldier Clothes.zip
...it will take longer to send all the mods out... Allows you to equip revans mask: RevanMask.zip
...So gimme a break all right? I don't know, a better version of ^^^: revans_mask_plus2.0.rar
Canderous can become a jedi: RHCanderousDJediMod1.zip
Carth can become a jedi: JediRHCarthJediMod1.rar
Allows you to create a bunch of stuff at the Ebon Hawk workbench: RHEHConstructionBench.rar
The Bufferizer 2000. Increases your stats for $$$ i think: RHKaminoEugenicsChamber1.rar
An addon to the thing below \/: RHMissionJediBoosterStd2.rar
Mission, Jedi, you get the picture, right?: RHMissionJediMod.rar
This adds a workbench to the starforge for all those last minute mods: RHSFWorkbench1a.rar
The Rise of the Sith expansion. Early version, not very polished or long but worth a playthrough: ROTS v1.0.zip
You can buy yourself a nifty Cutlass: Sith_sword.rar
NOT S&M you perve, an improved Sith Mask: sm.zip
Not like the other stormtrooper one, this just turns their armor white, the red might stay red though: stormtrooper.zip
Like the Darth Arachne Bastila this is an excellent reskin of bastila that zombifies her, but not like the -Blammy!- Darkside transitions you go through: undead.zip
I think this allows you to hold the Wookie warblade by the handle instead of the blade. Which is safer, trust me: Warblade.zip
Darth333's Armband that allows you to travel to any module: Warpband1.0.1.zip
Wait a minute, if the Westar is Jangos gun whos is the DL18? Padmes?: Westar.zip
A set of new clothing and a pink lightsabre with unique hilt: Xia Terashai Set v1.1.zip
Recruit yuthura ban: yuthura.zip

But Wait, theres more!

Ah finally all done..... Oh I don't believe this -Blam!- Why are there TWO folders?!

Some new Jedi robes kinda. I think you just wear the same clothes as the other jedi at the enclave: DM_jedirobes.rar
High Stakes pazaak i think: extreme-pazaak.zip
For all those Jedi/Sith who don't like getting there hands dirty try our new Force Gloves!: fg.zip
Fuel of Hate. with the prices of petrol/gasoline this sounds expensive. Oh wait it's just a mask: foh.zip
Gives bastilla blonde hair and her revelation robes: GE_bastila.zip
Sounds like it belongs with K2 but it is definitely K1: JediPrestigeClassRobes.zip
Like lightsabers only bigger: Longsaber Crystal Pack by ChAiNz v1.zip
Havn't I already done this one? modernrobespack_1.0.rar
It's Scoundrel not Scndrl. Duh!: NewScndrlUndiesPG.rar
As in Ulic? Gives the Qel Droma robes a unique appearance: qeldroma.zip
Not like from JK:JO or JK:JA just all black sith apprentice/dark jedi's: reborn.zip

I do not fathom why my mods are asked for here, as they are easily available on my site and my site is linked to in all my mod release threads. :confused: -RH

Revans Redemption Robes. Some fantastic variations of Revans robes by Svosh, T& and D333: rrr.rar

P.S. rrr.rar. Hehehe, like a lion ;)

@redhawke: I am not asking for your mods, I just made a list of all the mods I have that others might want. I didn't know what had been lost and what hadn't and wasn't in the mood to search the web for all of them to see if they were available or not.

I was making a general comment... about some types of people. I can clearly see what you are doing here, and I was clairifying where they can easily find my mods. ;) -RH
 Shaggoth
03-05-2008, 11:12 AM
well, since we can't get to movie mandoloreans mod, maybe the "mandalore mandaloreans" is still hosted somewhere?
 Miles Edgeworth
03-06-2008, 2:12 PM
Sorry if these have been asked for before; I'm too lazy to go through every post in this topic:

Visas Marr "Unveiled"
Black Haired Atris
Burnt Anakin Sion Reskin (Mayber it was just "Burnt Anakin", I don't remember)
SW KotOR II TSL Excile Male Head Reskin
Female Jedi Meshes that will Integrate in storyline (I think there were a few updates to this one)
Neo-Crusader Mandalore
Military Grade HK Series
Calo Nord Desert Camo Reskin
De-Twileking
Bastila with Red (Auburn) Hair/Blue Eyes (Just a note: This isn't the reskin at KotOR Files. Clicky (http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2632/bastilaredblueaa9.png))
 Shaggoth
03-10-2008, 7:15 AM
i don't remember the name, but there was mod, what makes sion normal human :)
i mean normal skin color, no scratches etc.. can anyone send it or link to it?
 Master Niewiedzial
03-10-2008, 5:07 PM
If I remember correctly it is called Sion Unwounded. And I'm 100% sure it is on KotorFiles.
 HdVaderII
03-12-2008, 5:52 PM
Originally Posted by Shem
So what I did is download this mod.
http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/15179/maul22.zip)
Svosh modified the Bao-Dur head model to fit the robes for this mod.
Does anybody have the the mod referenced in this quote, if you do, can you PM me and tell me?
 Darth Payne
03-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi, i'm looking for Coljas mods.

This is the link to Coljas site where pics can be found of at least some of his mods.

http://www.geocities.com/Jfunkazio/Coljas_sanctum.html)

Does anybody have these mods?
 Miles Edgeworth
03-14-2008, 9:05 AM
Colja's All-in-One PC Head Mod (http://lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=1121). I believe that he also has a few in both Holowan Plugins.
 Rick Shan
03-19-2008, 2:30 PM
Im looking for AVol Bastila Char 2.3 plz

I know there's a bastila PC head of filefront but i prefer the AVol mod.
 Archonvamp
03-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Looking for the following Kotor 2 mods...
(Please dont send me a direct-download link unless you know it works, many of the links no longer work as im sure many of you know.)

AVol
Darth Vader for PC <--Uber tks to Rick Shan and Miles Edgeworth for links-> Bronze Lightsaber
Added Hoods (not called that im sure, but it adds hoods to robes)

DJ
Darth Nihilus Hood and Mask

Jango and Boba Fett's armor <--Again, Uber tks to Rick Shan for link-->

Also need links to the mods that allows me to play as other characters as the pc. Something like changing the pc so he/she looks like Darth Nihilus, Darth Reven, or Malak. (I keep finding links to these but cant seem to find them again... I really need to learn to write down the address. /cry)
 Miles Edgeworth
03-21-2008, 2:05 PM
AVol
Darth Vader for PC

Download link here. (http://forums.filefront.com/3415918-post4.html)
 RevanMMaster
03-21-2008, 3:39 PM
it says file corrupted
 Darth Payne
03-21-2008, 4:03 PM
Try DLing again.

I also got a 'file corrupted' the first time i downloaded it.

Worked fine the second time though.
 Kainzorus Prime
03-21-2008, 8:11 PM
Here is the link to AVol's Vader for TSL, that seems to be in high demand lately.

http://files.filefront.com/avol+vaderzip/;9863664;/fileinfo.html)

Also may I suggest replacing links from the first page with the new, working counterparts, since PCGM database seems completely offline.
 Darth Visillius
03-23-2008, 1:13 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any of the harder to find mods, such as the Insidious Plot.
I thought I remember reading somewhere on the site that someone was looking for a lost mods pack, but I cannot remember where for the life of me.
Any help would be appreciated.
I used to have it but my sister totally shattered my external harddrive.
Anyways, anyone out there with it, or any of the ones that went under after pcgm went down, I'd appreciate it if I could get those from you.
As always, thanks for the hard work.
 ajlbibak
03-23-2008, 4:05 PM
Link to Insidious Plot is on page 23, post 884.
 dmoney101
03-26-2008, 4:11 PM
Does anyone have Darth Stryke's Real Darth Nihilus mod?
Page: 19 of 40