Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can no longer play

Page: 1 of 1
 Attituchuck
07-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi i bought jedi academy when it was first relased great game but my second disc is lost and i can not instal it on my new computer is there anyway to install/download it as i still have the first disc. I've checked stores and it is not selling anymore. I can play it on another computer as i still have it installed but its a slow computer is it possible to transfer the game from one conmputer to another or should i save my self the hassle and head over to Ebay?
 UDM
07-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Lucasarts should really help the community out a bit more, and then at the same time re-release the game again. That should help boost sales and help them on their cash milking crusade

Anyway, Ebay's a good place. You can transfer the game too, I'm not sure if registry files are necessary to play, but you could try just copying the files only. Would be more convenient if you have a cd writer
 razorace
07-19-2006, 11:28 AM
I've personally seen JKA on the budget titles racks at the Hastings book/software/etc store chain for $9.99.
 dumbledore
07-19-2006, 1:00 PM
i think all you need is the jka folder, just copy it over and it should work. at least that's how i installed a second copy of jka on my computer ._.
 Greyjoy
07-19-2006, 9:18 PM
As long as you actually own it, a torrent of it is legal.
 Tinny
07-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Yeah if you own the game just use isohunt.com or some other site like it.
Page: 1 of 1