Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

<Your Name Here>'s Robes (AKA the Exile's Robes)

Page: 1 of 1
 Stormzarel
06-26-2006, 11:41 PM
This is my first ever mod, so I decided to go for something small. This mod adds a new item to the game, the Exile's Robes, for TSL. The reason why I put <Your Name Here>'s Robes in the title is because in the game, your character's name appears in that area. For example, if your character's name is John Doe, the robes will appear as "John Doe's Robes." In addition, these robes provide a defense bonus of 3, and a +2 bonus to Dexterity, Wisdom, and Charisma, plus an extra Force Point regenerates each time Force Points regenerate.
PC Game Mods wasn't letting me upload my Zip file, so I uploaded it to my website. Download it here (http://www.freewebs.com/stormzarel/exile%5Frobes.zip).
 Lit Ridl
06-27-2006, 1:51 AM
Little bit basic, but good work! For the first mod it is very good. Looks like you have used Achilles templates? Am I right?
 Stormzarel
06-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I used his templates. Without those templates, this mod wouldn't exist.
 Shem
06-27-2006, 4:32 PM
Screenshots would really help this mod out! ;)
 Stormzarel
06-27-2006, 7:33 PM
Screenshots would really help this mod out! ;)

Well, there is a screenshot for the mod, but it's in the Zip file that the mod's in. I'll just post it here, too.

http://www.maj.com/gallery/odst-ben/Screenshots/exile_robes_screen.bmp)
 Darkkender
06-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the screenie. Just a heads up for future mods, if your releasing a mod thats primary selling point is a new look, You not only need but pretty much have too release screenies for people to review before downloading. It's kinda like advertising a new product. If you put up an advertisement on the side of the street that says come check out this new snazy car. Most people will ignore it. However if you put a picture of the new snazy car on this billboard people will go whoa that's really nice I've gotta go check this out.

Now that I've gotten that bit of a rant of the chest. I would like to say very nice job and welcome to the forums. ;)
 Agnus
03-07-2008, 1:51 PM
The site is down, anybody has this mod?
 Mikekatarn
03-07-2008, 1:55 PM
You can get it by right clicking on his name, and going to his homepage :)
Page: 1 of 1