Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zombie planet & arena

Page: 1 of 1
 Lit Ridl
06-16-2006, 8:11 AM
This mod was based on Fan48's request. I have released my new mod, it is not the first my mod, but only one released. The discussion of it you may find here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=165710).
This mod adds six new areas to Kotor I, some of them are recolored. One new item (infinite thermal detonator), some creatures like gizkas, kinraths, tachs, zombies and NPCs, one item giver (I don't like stores, they just waste my time because I always forget to place them right.). To assess new planet talk to Canderous. The second part of the mod is Mission's Combat Arena. It is little new area with infinite (thanks Darth333) zombies, that gives you a lot of XP (thanks Darkkender). Two Calo Nords will help you. To exit you will need to cut off the door (and immediately be teleported on Ebon Hawk.). The third thing is upgrade for planet mod. It makes zombies on planet to be infinite and giving more XP (like in Mission's arena.). I couldn't upload my mod to pcgamemods, so I have uploaded it here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QRZJUQG). If you will find some bugs PM me. Tomorrow I am going to release little k-gff tutorial. If some troubles will appear try downloading it in morning.
 Darkkender
06-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I'll give it a try next chance I get.
 Lit Ridl
06-16-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll give it a try next chance I get.
Mmm, what do you mean?
 Dark_lord_Cheez
06-16-2006, 1:57 PM
....wait, let me get this straight... we now have another planet for Kotor I? 0o And with zombies!?! 0o I NEED to download this :D
 lord ignarn
06-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Mmm, what do you mean?

He just means that when he has time he will check it. It looks great, but tell me, the planet is avaliable when we leave Dantooine the first time?
 Lit Ridl
06-19-2006, 2:14 PM
I understand what did you mean, but I don't like getting trouble with galaxy map (the most difficult thing in scripting for me. Vile of difficulties in csripting.). You may get it by talking to Canderous and go to the Mission's arena by talking to Mission (note: I had made arena vistable only for two times or some cheaters will gain too much XP, if they will do this anyway, good lesson is waiting them.). If someone want to download it download it from new link, from here (http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms00167935/Zombies.rar.html) . It is better. (No slots and other bad things). I have started to create Rodia for KII (It is just idea, no blames if you will not see it somewhere) but I don't have too much ideas about quests (yes, I am going to get in trouble and create galaxy map planet and 1-2 quests.). It is just idea.
 Master Kavar
07-07-2006, 10:25 PM
The installers for your mod didn't work at all. Did you really test this first?
 Lit Ridl
07-08-2006, 3:01 AM
Yes. All installers were testes. All of them are working.
First of all be sure you install it for KI.
Second, be sure you have selected your Kotor I main directory.
If not help, simply copy .mod files from tslpatchdata to your modules directory. And all other to your override directory.
AND THE THIRD AND VERY IMPORTANT: NOW WE MAY DOWNLOAD IT FROM LUCASFILES (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?action=file&id=1428) .
The forth: as I see Fan48 disappeared, so their would be no animation update.
Master Kavar, as you know all files going to Lucas Files are testing. So their should be no bugs with installer (Looks like I know where did you get your avatar, I love this picture too!!!:))
And another thing: I didn't use galaxy map because Red Hawke didn't let us to look in his Orb Mandell source, so I don't know how it will be reflected on his nice mod.
 stoffe
07-08-2006, 6:14 AM
Yes. All installers were testes. All of them are working.

Just some advice to help you save some file size for the downloads. You don't need to include 3 copies of the installer in the archive, you could accomplish the same thing with one installer if you use the "Setup Lists" functionality by generating a namespaces.ini file. It lets you use multiple changes.ini config files from the same installer EXE, which would reduce the size of the download archive significantly. :)
 Lit Ridl
07-08-2006, 8:18 AM
Wow! Thank you Stoffe!
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-16-2006, 4:41 AM
would it be possible to change the zombies into instead of them all being the person same could you actually have them as different character for each spawn? and instead of having two calo nords could have maybe revan and malak helping you?
 Dirtnose
07-24-2006, 9:14 AM
Sweet Mod!
 Lit Ridl
07-24-2006, 11:03 AM
I want to say that it will be good if Red Hawke will give me his Orb Mandell k_pebn_galaxy source script.
Then I will make my planet accesable from galaxy map.
 RedHawke
07-25-2006, 1:19 AM
I want to say that it will be good if Red Hawke will give me his Orb Mandell k_pebn_galaxy source script.
Then I will make my planet accesable from galaxy map.
Lit, before posting something like this perhaps you should browse around more. ;)
The source is posted in my ORD Mandell's Mods release thread. It is also included in the latest version of the mod... :p
 Lit Ridl
07-25-2006, 2:39 AM
Thanks, Red Hawke.
I haven't found k_pebn_galaxy.nss in folder named "Source Scripts Go Nowhere".
I'll try to find it somewhere else.
 RedHawke
07-25-2006, 2:50 AM
Thanks, Red Hawke.
I haven't found k_pebn_galaxy.nss in folder named "Source Scripts Go Nowhere".
I'll try to find it somewhere else.
It is only included in the latest version of my mod, 1.2 the one I just released a couple days ago, you likely have an older version. Re-download it from my site. ;)
 Lit Ridl
07-25-2006, 5:45 AM
Oh, Thanks!!!
Thank you Red Hawke!!!
Sorry for the mess....
But where may I host it now???
Is it possible to override current file at Lucas Files???

Edit: Are there any answers???
I have finished both quests and galaxy map, now I have to upload it

Edit2: Looks like nowhere, then 5 quests and new model of planet got out...

Lit, please edit your last post to add new content, only bump a mod thread of yours with things like updates. But these posts I have combined are obvious 'bump' posts.

If you have a question about how to do something at Lucasfiles, then go there and see if there is a person to contact to ask about how to update a file? That's where I personally would start looking. Or just re-submit it like you did the first time and Lucasfiles should put it up. ;) -RH
 Lit Ridl
08-16-2006, 8:19 AM
This is double-post again, sorry Red Hawke.
So if there are no ansewrs then I'll give you link from my website.
!!!CLICK HERE!!! (http://read753.narod.ru/zombv1.1eng.zip)
As you remember there are two fixes:

!!!FIX 1: NOW PLANET IS SHOWED IN GALAXY MAP, IT ALREADY HAS DESCRIPTION.
!!!FIX 2: NOW THERE ARE 5 ADDITIONAL SIDE QUESTS.

This counts as an update Lit so it is ok to do this. ;) -RH
 Dirtnose
08-17-2006, 9:39 AM
yay this has to be in my top 10 mods of the year lol :D
 Dekkard
08-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Hi,

Tried to install v.1.1 of the Sirat Planet in your zombie mod, but at a moment it asked for a planetary.2da file, which is not present in my KOTOR 1 folder. So the installation failed...

I have a french localized game with 1.0.3 update.

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance.

Dekkard
 ChAiNz.2da
08-21-2006, 8:59 AM
Hi,

Tried to install v.1.1 of the Sirat Planet in your zombie mod, but at a moment it asked for a planetary.2da file, which is not present in my KOTOR 1 folder. So the installation failed...

I have a french localized game with 1.0.3 update.

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance.

Dekkard
Easiest thing to do would be to extract a "base" planetary.2da file using KotOR Tool.
- Drop that .2da in your override folder
- then run the installer again. When it asks for the .2da.. point it to the one you just dropped into override. TSLPatcher will make the necessary changes to the files.

IF you already have a planetary.2da in your override, don't overwrite with the one you extracted.. just point the installer to the one in your override ;)
 Lit Ridl
08-22-2006, 3:33 AM
I've fixed that bug for the future. The link is the same, upgrade link. (http://read753.narod.ru/zombv1.1eng.zip)
 Dekkard
08-25-2006, 9:02 AM
Thanks ChAiNz.2da, your solution worked :o).

Thanks Lit Ridl for your work !

Dekkard
 LoganZezima
01-05-2008, 10:45 AM
I've fixed that bug for the future. The link is the same, upgrade link. (http://read753.narod.ru/zombv1.1eng.zip)

Your link is messed up... This is what it says, and I can't read it.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
404 Нет такой страницы

Несуществующая страница
Страница, которую вы читаете, не существует.

Возможно, вы перешли по устаревшей ссылке с другой страницы или из письма.
Или случайно ошиблись, набирая адрес вручную.

Попробуйте ввести адрес еще раз.

А если вы действительно хотите что-то найти в интернете, воспользуйтесь настоящим каталогом и поиском Яндекса:

Если вы считаете, что мы завели вас сюда специально, опубликовав неверную ссылку, пришлите нам эту ссылку по адресу 404@yandex-team.ru.

Что такое страница 404/403?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Page: 1 of 1