Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Support? (SP SDK)

Page: 1 of 1
 MeleeMaster
05-31-2006, 5:42 PM
Go here http://ravensoft.com/frameset.html) and you'll see what I'm talking about. I mean, why not try and ask/petition for SP SDK. If someone could please tell me how to make an online petition that people sign I would be thankful.
 ensiform
05-31-2006, 9:23 PM
dont think its gonna happen, they didnt make it support modules, they would have to give you the whole sp engine. i would much rather see a petition for the JKA MP Engine than a SP SDK pack.
 MeleeMaster
05-31-2006, 9:39 PM
Well why not, I mean I'm just simply asking for SP SDK
 ensiform
06-01-2006, 2:28 PM
because there simply can't be one, its merged into the exe. do you see any dlls for sp in the base folder? no. thats why. besides the fact that raven has given up on jka a long time ago and now given up on q4 also.
 Prime
06-01-2006, 4:48 PM
They already said it isn't going to happen. Let's move on shall we?
 MeleeMaster
06-02-2006, 7:25 AM
Just wondering, where did they say that? And also there is an SP .dll, look in the gamedata folder its called jagamex I think, not jampgamex.
 Prime
06-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Can't remember if I saw it posted on this forum or elsewhere. You'd have to do a search.
Page: 1 of 1