Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FoC demo?

Page: 1 of 1
 GhOsT-Jedi
05-13-2006, 9:17 PM
I havn't seen a thread/post about this so I guess I'll be the first to ask it, Does anyone know when it will come out, "and" "or"if it will? Cause I don't know about you, but I can't wait for a demo, and all you modders get to work on it so we can try out that SSD ;)
 Darth Andrew
05-13-2006, 10:11 PM
I remember that one of the developers on PFF said that there probably wouldn't be one, as the release date is only a few months away.
 EAWFAN
05-13-2006, 10:13 PM
most xpacks dont have demos and besides we have EAW to play until we get the xpack
 Jedi_82
05-14-2006, 3:36 AM
Well some of us cant wait for it ;D
 popcorn2008
05-14-2006, 8:30 AM
I highly doubt they would go through the troubles of putting a consumer demo together, considering we are getting this in the fall.
 WarlokLord
05-14-2006, 4:50 PM
Everyone who is interested in an expansion pack is already familiar with the nuts & bolts of Empire At War gameplay and what it encompasses. I thought it was unusual for Atari and Eugen to release a demo for High Treason (the Act Of War series), and even though that demo highlighted some remarkable & important stuff I thought such was less necessary than in the case of a new stand-alone game.

(Very much appreciated, however...)

This expansion pack is an instant buy for me, demo or not.
 Thrawn
05-14-2006, 5:32 PM
More than likely we will see a demo after the game has been released, to convince the people sitting on the fence to finally buy the game.
Page: 1 of 1