Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wow! a real Star Wars question!

Page: 1 of 1
 Falconguy
12-22-2000, 7:31 PM
So, what happens on and after Vecotr Prime? I still have to catch up on my reading, but I do wanna get informaed (spoilers are welcome).

------------------
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale, horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him
 K_Kinnison
12-22-2000, 7:42 PM
SPIOLERS!
Well the Vong regroup and star taking plants system by System. THe New Republic decides it is goign to allow the Vong to stomp all over the galaxy in order to better defend Courscant.

The Jedi decide they cant really do much except be trouble shooters, and sniff out where the vong will be.

Mara gets heald by a Vong pet, and later after she gets well, she becomes pregant with Lukes son.

Corran "I am a betty sue character" Horn duels a major VOng Leader to save Ithor, Wins, but then the vong decide to turn the surface into Goo, Corran "I am God, no really" Horn later hides, to avoid the blame

(you can tell i dont like Corrna Horn)

the CHiss join... stop the vong (sorta) and then realise they need to defend thier home, and the imperial reminant.

The Hapan join, help out defend a planet, get wasted by the Centerpoint station (activated by anakin, and fired by Thracken Sal-Solo) then decide they need to go back home.

Basic Plots go liek this

1. Republic finds out where Vong are going to attack
2. Republic tries to defend said planaet.
3. THru politics, misdirection, a megar defense is put up.
4. Vong come in, capture or destory said planet, or use it as a decoy for thier real assult
5. Everyone blames everyone on the mistakes of not defending the real target.
 Thrawn
12-22-2000, 7:53 PM
SPOILER ALERT!
Han reverts back to his old smuggler days and goes on a quest for revenge. Along the way, he picks up a new sidekick, a Ryn named Droma. He helps Droma find his family throughout a few books.
Meanwhile, Wedge and Tycho are mentioned as returning to active military duty. Although not piolits, at least they're there for a bit. Darklighter is now in command of Rogue Squadron, which Jaina has joined.
Corran Horn fought the leader of the Vong to the death to save the world Ithor. He defeated the leader, but Ithor was destroyed anyway. Corran went away into seclusion, never to be heard from yet again.
Leia has been running around the galaxy trying to help refugees from destroyed or occupied planets. She also convinced the Hapans to send their fleet to help the New Republic. This fleet was destroyed however by a blast from Centerpoint Station, which destroyed half of a Vong attack force.
Jacen has reopened himself to the force completely. Jaina was shot down in a battle, but is recovering. Leia was tortured by the Vong, and might lose both of her legs. Mara is pregnant.
The Vong are one step away from the Core. They have now said that if all Jedi surrender the rest of the universe will be spared.

------------------
"Noobies Suck"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn
Rogue 6
 Darth Sceltor
12-24-2000, 2:00 AM
Borsk Fey'lya is still alive. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/frown.gif)
 Thrawn
12-24-2000, 11:54 AM
Yeah that sucks. I hope Mara and Luke name their son Ben. It would truly complete the circle.

------------------
"Noobies Suck"
Rogue 6
 Darth Sceltor
12-24-2000, 6:12 PM
I wish the Jedi would do something other than sit around and debate philosophy. I think what they, and all the other sensible people in the galaxy should do (ie. Admrial Kre'fey, other people I can't remember right now) is stage a coup d'etat and take control of the NR, and then show the Yuhzzies what's up.

Can you just imagine how the emperor would have killed the Yong?? It would have been awesome to see it, but he probably would have ignored him just like the Rebellion... http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/rolleyes.gif)
 Thrawn
12-26-2000, 4:58 PM
I think old palpy would have had as hard a time as the NR is right now. First thing's first. Your friendly neighborhood Bothan Chief of State must die.

------------------
"Noobies Suck"
Rogue 6
 Darth Sceltor
12-26-2000, 8:38 PM
I hope the Yuhzzies capture him and introduce him to the Embrace of Pain w/ TICKLING FEATHER!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I believe it's my God given right
To destroy everything in my sight
Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old
The only thing it gets is more bold."
--One Fine Day, by THE OFFSPRING

Darth Sceltor
The Outer Rim (http://outer_rim.tripod.com)
Jedi Master Plo Koon (http://masterkoon.tripod.com)
Page: 1 of 1