Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium - Released

Page: 5 of 5
 The Source
10-14-2006, 9:07 AM
As far as I can recall right now these are the heads/oortrait/appearance 2das. I have several mods, that change the appearance of the NPCs and one, that makes Mission Vao selectable as PC. The other mods had all the TSL Patcher included, so it was not difficult to merge them.
I hardcoded the appearance entry number into the .UTCs. Therefore, if you change the entry number in the appearance.2da, the character in game will be messed up. In order for your edits to work, you would have to go through all of the .utcs and change the appearance entry numbers. (They maybe under another designation. Since I don't have the mod or TSL installed, I couldn't tell you the exact naming convention.) This could endup being messy.
 tedneweb
10-14-2006, 2:25 PM
I'm starting to get a little sick of waiting for Lucasfiles to fix whatever its problem is, so I'm just going to stop visiting for a while. If anyone out there is feeling especially civic-minded, drop me a line at my address [PM Me] when they finally have things fixed up. Thanks.

Moderator note: Please do not post your email address on the forums, it only invites harvesting spam-bots. Use the Private Message function, or the email link in the user profile. ~M
 The Source
10-14-2006, 5:36 PM
I'm starting to get a little sick of waiting for Lucasfiles to fix whatever its problem is, so I'm just going to stop visiting for a while. If anyone out there is feeling especially civic-minded, drop me a line at my address (----------------) when they finally have things fixed up. Thanks.
I can understand your cunundrom. I am having the same problems myself. I would post something in the feedback forums, and not in my mod release thread. Please.

If you are having issues with downloading, please add your comments here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=171605)
 tedneweb
10-15-2006, 9:50 PM
I sincerely apologize for my previous posting. Until I read your notice, I had no idea where else to go for this information.
 The Source
10-15-2006, 10:08 PM
No harm done. You are just interested in our work, and the work of other modders. :)
 Sato Sparhawk
10-18-2006, 6:08 PM
Whoo Hooo Lucas Files is fixed D/Ling now :)
 The Source
10-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Matt came through. :)
 Jorad Khor
10-23-2006, 7:13 AM
I just wanted to ask, if it's possible to release this mod with the TSL patcher? There are so many mods using 2das and for a noob like me it's not possible to install two different mods using the same 2das. Thanks
 bogejake
10-25-2006, 10:20 AM
I am having trouble. Where do you find Bastila on Telos?
 mimartin
10-25-2006, 10:32 AM
I am having trouble. Where do you find Bastila on Telos?

First welcome to the Forum. Post 144 - 155 in this thread should answer your question.

She's standing in the grass right next to the info console (the one where you get the map of the area) right near the entrance to the Ithorian's place. If you start from a Peragus save (or just before you get to Telos for the first time) you should be good to go. Make sure the files for the mod are not in subfolders in your override folder. If they are, move them up to the main override folder. Do the same with the modules folder, too. There might have been an issue with a conflict with USM, but I thought he fixed that. Good luck!

Bastila's (1st Appearance) [/b] can be found on Telos outside of the Ithorian Compound. She will be standing next to the 'transit system'. Sometimes her robes causes her to blend in with the tree and foliage. Talking to her on Telos activates the entire mod. If you have anymore problems, please feel free to ask for help.
 The Source
11-11-2006, 12:30 PM
The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium (Vrs. 1.00.30)
Something is upon the horizon.

This will be a revised version, which I personally want to see done. I have noted some issues (stated in this thread), and I am going to address as many of them as possible. I don't have a release date in mind, but I will make a posting when it is finished. I enjoy the pallate that KotOR II has provided. Eventhough the story is contriversially (new word) complete, I find TSL's vastness and open spaces yelling, "Open Canvas.".

My descision to go back to DAP is a personal one. I started my improvements a few hours ago, and I will be back at it later. When the newer version is complete, I will make it available online. I am mostly concentrating on mod-layout, and how placeables and characters are positioned. I started a revision to 303NAR. I am slowly rebuilding the .git file in a more artistic and organized manner.

Before I started my revision, I entered the level without a mod. Actually, I have been playing a fresh game without any mods installed. Once I got to the Nar Shaddaa's docks, I began to see new potential. After going through several of the .utcs, I descided to take advantage of some of the 'cut' characters. I thought they would improve DAP.

If anyone has anything 'simple' that needs addressing, please leave a post in thtis thread. I will weigh it against the other stuff I want done, and see if it will add anything to the set.

Hopefully, the admins will allow a copy to be posted at LucasFiles.com.

Thanks,
MacCorp
 katana18
11-12-2006, 10:13 AM
MacCorp,

So far your mod has been good stuff, but I've only been so far as to meet Bastilla on Telos. I'm currently playing it with a bunch of other mods, including:

Final Touch by Oldflash (gives you a kick in visuals)
Super Enhanced Mod by Shem (I changed quite a bit of it myself)
High Level Powers by stroffe -mkb- (haven't got to that yet)
Visas Underwear Series by MacLeod (love that ;D)
&
Remote tells Influence mod by tk102

I'm not sure if they're all compatible, but I'll try everything out and let you know. Cheers.
 The Source
11-13-2006, 8:11 AM
MacCorp,

So far your mod has been good stuff, but I've only been so far as to meet Bastilla on Telos. I'm currently playing it with a bunch of other mods, including:

Final Touch by Oldflash (gives you a kick in visuals)
Super Enhanced Mod by Shem (I changed quite a bit of it myself)
High Level Powers by stroffe -mkb- (haven't got to that yet)
Visas Underwear Series by MacLeod (love that ;D)
&
Remote tells Influence mod by tk102

I'm not sure if they're all compatible, but I'll try everything out and let you know. Cheers.
Cool Thanks! :)

I cannot give a accurate status report, for I am going to take my time on this project. However, Saturday evening is when I really went to work on this mod. I rewrote the .git files for 303NAR and 301NAR. Now, they have the up to date .git version, which comes with the TSL 1.0b patch. I also added small things to the levels, and went through all the character, placeables, and script files for the modules. All that I have to do is go through the dialouge files.

Here is a small list of changes, but its not the entire list:

303NAR: New Changes

- Went through all the files, and redesignated everything. There were extra files, which I must have accidently pack away. I took care of the mess I left.

- Rewrote the .git files using the altered .gits that came with the TSL 1.0b patch. They actually run smoother, and there is no longer any lagging. (This might also be due to the factor that I upgraded my system RAM.)

- I changed the Sith Assassins' lightsabers. I didn't realize they had Guardian Class sabers, so now they all have the traditional red.

- While rewritting the .git files, I noticed I accidently deleted a backpack. I made the adjustment, and it is now back in game.

- I added three characters to the set, which were originally 'cut' from the final game.

- Added the expansion bounty to Bossk.

- I added a few more placeables to the environment.

301NAR: New Changes

- Added 'Sek'esh' to the level.

- Added a few more placeables. I wanted to bring a little more life to Nar Shaddaa.

- Adjusted the orientation of a few placeables.

- Rewrote the .git files using the altered .gits that came with the TSL 1.0b patch. They actually run smoother, and there is no longer any lagging. (This might also be due to the factor that I upgraded my system RAM.)

Before I get to the dialouges, I am heading to Dantooine. More to do.
 katana18
11-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I played up to Nar Shaddaa & Dantooine today. Your dialouges could use a little more life, but we'll worry about that later, eh? More importantly, your mod works fine with Final Touch even though there is conflict with the 2 appearance.2da files.

I suggest you make the changes in the appearance.2da known to public so that users can manually configure their appearance.2da without your mod conflicting others.
 The Source
11-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah, I played up to Nar Shaddaa & Dantooine today. Your dialouges could use a little more life, but we'll worry about that later, eh? More importantly, your mod works fine with Final Touch even though there is conflict with the 2 appearance.2da files.

I suggest you make the changes in the appearance.2da known to public so that users can manually configure their appearance.2da without your mod conflicting others.
Yes. I was going to release the Changes file, which is created by the TSL Patcher. I will make it available as a reference key, so people can track what I have done. I did add the changes I originally made into the readme file, but I believe it gets lost in the chaos. Eventhough I am not using the patcher as it was ment to be, I am still finding other uses for it. Maybe releasing the changes file will allow people to tweak another modder's .2da files.

When I get home tonight, I will be heading towards Dantooine. After I make all the key changes, I will be playing the mod through. I have save games in specific locations, so I don't have to fuss around.

Nar Shaddaa is pretty much done.

Even though I have alot of homework to do, this is allowing me to free up my mind. So, my cognitions are more relaxed and focused.

QUESTIONS TO DAP INSTALLERS
There were comments made, but I cannot track their specifics down. I am drawing from memory, so please be patient with my encrypted statements.

1. Does everyone have an issue with Bastila's Telos dialouge not firing off a Journal Entry? Or - Is missing a Journal Entry?

2. Is everyone able to find all the DAP items, which are hidden throughout the game levels?

3. Since this mod had gone through extensive dialouge editing, did anyone happen to come across a specific grammar/spelling issue?

Yeah, I played up to Nar Shaddaa & Dantooine today. Your dialouges could use a little more life, but we'll worry about that later, eh?
Nothing in the current story is going to change. I have received high compliments about the story, and I don't want to mess with it. I am only adding a bounty, and a few lines to a merchant. Nothing more.
 CaptainWhyNot
11-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Yes. I was going to release the Changes file, which is created by the TSL Patcher. I will make it available as a reference key, so people can track what I have done. I did add the changes I originally made into the readme file, but I believe it gets lost in the chaos. Eventhough I am not using the patcher as it was ment to be, I am still finding other uses for it. Maybe releasing the changes file will allow people to tweak another modder's .2da files.Hmm, well, then I might have to try my hand at making the mod use TSLPatcher for installation for the practice and my own education. :dev7: And, if I get it working right, I'll ask if you want it to be distributed that way for others to use.

1. Does everyone have an issue with Bastila's Telos dialouge not firing off a Journal Entry? Or - Is missing a Journal Entry?I didn't have a problem with it except for the incompatibility with the Holowan Plugin (which is due to 2 files from the Holowan Plugin being present in the Override folder - "999comf.dlg" and "ond_dip.utc"; see post #119 in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2125982)). Not sure how you could fix it on your end other than to use different filenames for the conflicting files, but then you'd still have a duplicate hanging around with the wrong dialog. Probably just better off telling people to remove those files if they have the Holowan Plugin installed or having them as separate files to be copied into the Override folder and overwrite any that are already there.

2. Is everyone able to find all the DAP items, which are hidden throughout the game levels?I'm fairly certain that I did.

3. Since this mod had gone through extensive dialouge editing, did anyone happen to come across a specific grammar/spelling issue?
Can't recall any at the moment. I'll let you know if I think of any or encounter them during a playthrough. Although, I'm currently spending more time playing World of Warcraft than KotOR2.

Anyway, sounds like you're doing well with the new changes, and I'm itching to play them. Glad to see you actively working on this mod again. And, hope your studies are going well. :thumbsup:
 MetalMark
11-14-2006, 11:41 AM
1: once when I had some other mods overwrite files.
2: I think I found them all.
3: Don't know for sure anymore, but there could be on datooine when you talk to Bastila (again dont know for sure).
 The Source
11-14-2006, 5:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

I am almost done stitching 601DAN together. It was a quick level, and I added a few more assassins. Hehehe... More people to kill. :)
 katana18
11-15-2006, 7:15 AM
Can I know the full details of the quests? Because after you take the quest from Bastila in Dantooine about her bounty, and talk to Naomi Sunrider, the whole thing just ends. I'm not sure if there's more, so can I get a confirmation?

Also, which point in the game does Bastila use the provided armor set? Throughout the game, I've only seen her use the yellowish-green outfit that she was in on Telos.
 The Source
11-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Can I know the full details of the quests? Because after you take the quest from Bastila in Dantooine about her bounty, and talk to Naomi Sunrider, the whole thing just ends. I'm not sure if there's more, so can I get a confirmation?

Also, which point in the game does Bastila use the provided armor set? Throughout the game, I've only seen her use the yellowish-green outfit that she was in on Telos.
As you play the mod, go back to the Journal Entries. Like all the other quests, I designed the Journal Entries to reference your status. If there is no Journal Entry in the 'active', check the 'completed' entries.

Bastila's outfit choices are in the .zip file. You have to install her darkside clothing seperately.
 katana18
11-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah. I rechecked your Readme, and it was 3 sidequests. Well-made if I might add. If possible though, I would prefer that the NPC responses come in single/double lines instead of saying everything at one go.

I'm going to go check out if I can resolve the Bastila outfit problem now.
 CaptainWhyNot
11-15-2006, 11:16 AM
Oh yeah, I did notice one problem with Bastila's dialog on Dantooine before. At one point you have the option of saying that you'll come back later to finish the conversation; but, if you try to, you can't talk to her again. See post #128 in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2128742) for more info.
 The Source
11-18-2006, 1:11 PM
NEW TO DAP SERIES
Mistress Death (a.k.a: Darth Unknown) is coming to KotOR II, and she will find a home in the DAP series. After tinkering around with a few designs, someone very special will be arriving to Telos. Before you meet up with Bastila, you will encounter a historical KotOR character. She is one-ticked-off Sith Lord with an attitude.

"The circle is now complete." - Lord Vader

Unknown = I don't have a Darth sir name as of yet.
 Arбtoeldar
11-18-2006, 2:30 PM
Thank you Mac for all the hard work that you are putting into this mod.
 mimartin
11-20-2006, 4:18 PM
Thank you Mac for all the hard work that you are putting into this mod.
QFE

An already perfect mod, DAP just gets better. Again thanks for all your effort.
 Darth Reign
11-26-2006, 5:04 PM
I did not want to see this mod go wayside. -So- I made contact with MacCorp by pm and email. I am now on the testing team. I asked him to allow me to post this:
To: All Those Who Are Waiting For DAPHC: 1.00.30
For the past couple of days, I have been working on final exam assignments. Since I have limited time, I am unable to keep everyone updated. Darth Reign is my new Beta Tester, and I have asked him to post this email.

Progress: 97.99% complete
Release Date: December ‘06

I have only one more dialogue to design. All journal entrees have been successfully implemented. Initial tests have all been successful. After going through some of this thread, I found some very important things to address. Hopefully, I have taken care of all the issues.

I will be back to the forums on Tuesday evening. I will not have too much time, for a massive exam is on its way. If anyone has any last second issues, please let me know as soon as possible.

Someone had mentioned about a dialogue error on Dantooine. I couldn't simulate the error on my machine. If that person can do so, could you please list the dialogue tree where the error occurs?

For all of you who want to know: Yes. I have been successful in implementing Stoffe’s TSL Patcher, and everything executes with perfect precision.

After the new dialogue is in place, I only have one more module to test run. All I need is enough time to finish the new dialogue. To: Jae Onasi - If you would like a shot at editing and developing the new dialogue, please contact me through PM by Tuesday. This new dialogue will be based upon the Sith Lord - Code Named: ‘Mistress Death’.

Thank your for your patience,
MacCorp (MacLeodCorp.)He did not want to give too much away. I finally convinced him that people will be happy to hear the great news. We are using the patcher. Compatibility is on its way. :smash:
 The Source
11-28-2006, 4:51 PM
^^^^
Thanks Man! :)

Help Wanted!
I am looking for an editor to look over some dialouge. If you would like to get involved with editing, please feel free to PM.

MacCorp

I have not yet gone through all the PMs I received for this. If your name is not up here, I will be reading your PM soon. I will let you know tomorrow evening who I choose for editting.

Darth Insidious
(Dialouge Creation & Stage One: Proof Reader)

I will most likely be sending out my version of the dialouge this weekend. Since I am under strict deadline, I will be paying close attention to balancing everything. My classwork is at a stage, which I can just fly through it. Plus, one of my professors decided to give a take-home-final-exam. :)
 Darth Reign
12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
--Quick Update--Dec. 27, 2006--
MacCorp is going through finals week. Release date will be December 29th or January 2nd. We are still moving forward. I just completed some prilimanary tests. We are still going strong.
 Arбtoeldar
12-08-2006, 5:04 PM
Good Luck with your finals Mac. :heart:
 Darth Reign
12-13-2006, 6:34 PM
Good Luck with your finals Mac. :heart:
I was told he is almost done.
 The Source
12-20-2006, 3:26 PM
About ten seconds ago, I finished my last exam for the semester. When I get home tonight, I will send out an update. What I can tell you is that everything is in place except for one dialouge file. Once the dialouge is created, I will send it out for editting.

MacLeodCorp.

F-Y-I
I got my semester grade for 'Graphic Design 5'. A- all the way... A- all the way. Now comes the waiting period for the other classes. Grrr...
 darthriddick
12-20-2006, 3:36 PM
sweet dude!
looks like this is a very nice well crafted mod. ^_^
 JediAthos
12-21-2006, 11:27 AM
I love the original version of this mod and can't wait to see the update! Thanks again Mac!
 87up
12-21-2006, 3:35 PM
Hello all

Both links on the first post are dead... is it possible that you could upload this mod to another server ?

mimartin
12-21-2006, 4:30 PM
Both links on the first post are dead... is it possible that you could upload this mod to another server ? Thanks :)

MacCorp already done that. Try Lucas Files. They have given his mod it rightful place on the front page.
http://www.lucasfiles.com/)
 87up
12-21-2006, 4:45 PM
Okey.. but i have already tried http://www.lucasfiles.com/).. it seems like the file server is down... i suppose i have to wait until the file server is up again, before i can try this mod...
 ChAiNz.2da
12-22-2006, 9:44 AM
Okey.. but i have already tried http://www.lucasfiles.com/).. it seems like the file server is down... i suppose i have to wait until the file server is up again, before i can try this mod...
yah, there's a fileserver error. Darth333 has reported it though. Hopefully it will be back soon :)
 87up
12-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah hopefully.. :)

But if somebody could send me the files for the mod, i could upload it to my server...
 Darkkender
12-23-2006, 4:34 PM
The desicion to upload a mod to your fileserver is in the hands of the modmaker and not for you to decide. This type of action is what caused a rift originally with kotorfiles.com even though they have done an excellent job of mending that fence since then. So I would recomend offering Mac the option to upload to your server don't be upset if he says No.
 87up
12-23-2006, 9:18 PM
Hi Darkkender

I see your point :)
But i was just trying to help... :D
 mimartin
12-24-2006, 9:48 PM
Lucasfiles is working now, I just downloaded it again.
 87up
12-25-2006, 4:05 PM
Lucasfiles is working now, I just downloaded it again.

Yeah i noticed.. finally i can try this mod... :)
 The Source
12-27-2006, 4:33 PM
Jan 4th, 2006 @ 12:30 am
I made an executive descision. Tomorrow, I will send the mod out. I will let the public Beta-Test the mod.

Jan 3rd, 2006 @ 6:20pm
When I was home this past afternoon, I started to test the mod in its packed form. Installation went off without a hitch. I started two games fresh from the beginning. Since I am testing for two different conditions, I needed to have access to a male and female PC. The final release version will be called: 'The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium' (Vrs. 1.00.35). I added some robes for Bastila, which were in the KotOR I mod called: "The Dark Padawan". :)

Well, I hope to have a completed version out to LucasFiles.com by Sunday. Yeah, I have to adjust some deadlines, but I am also starting to work on my senior project.

Dec 31st, 2006 @ 10:25pm
Ladies and Gentlemen. I have completed the revisions to the new dialogue. I will be transfering them from Word to the .DLG editor tomorrow evening. During this week, I will be testing them in game. All other additions work flawlessly. Within a few minutes, I will be heading to a New Years party. I want to wish you and yours a happy New Year. DAP: HC Vrs. 1.00.30 will be released to LucasFiles.com on Saturday. Depending on how fast LucasFiles.com works, you 'may be' able to download the file in a weeks time. I thank you all for your continued support, and I hope you will enjoy the final edit of the Dark Apprentice.

MacCorp (MacLeodCorp)

Dec 31st, 2006 @ 4:00pm
I started on my own revisions. I didn't want the dialogue to go out to the editor, and then create extensive confusion. Usually, the first version of a written piece is not the best. After I rewrote a mess of dialogue, I had to ask a few questions: "What am I trying to accomplish?", "What can I do to stitch KotOR I and II together?", and "How can I make the new DAP additions fall into the allready made storyline, so it would appear almost seemless." I wanted to stay true to the original KotOR I & II story, but give the PC a more meaningful existance.

1. I created the new 'Easter-Egg' sidequest in away that it played off what was allready done in game.
2. I referenced the original DAP story, but I didn't repeat anything that was allready said. No need for repetition.
3. How can I make the character code named 'Misteress Death' stitch KotOR II with KotOR I? Since this individual is covered extensively in KotOR I, I thought I would just play upon the events that took place.
4. What made KotOR I great, and how can I impliment it in KotOR II? Adding this specific character to DAP has answered that question. Her dialogue is very reflective of KotOR I at times. I hope that I did justice to this character.

I will keep you posted.

Dec 29th, 2006 @ 4:25pm
I have a very few more lines to write. Before I send the dialogue out to be edited, I want to go through it one more time. The last 'Easter-Egg' character that you can confront in DAP needs to be treated with respect. I want to give the character a meaningful story, which people will enjoy reading through. I drew insperation for the character's dialogue from many sources, and I have stitched and manipulated them together in a way that will make you weep or shout, "vengence is served". I also wanted to bring meaning to the Exile and his/her journey in a way, which KotOR II just didn't originally deliver to the player. One of the sources that I am deriving my ideas from is 'KotOR I', which touched upon everything that made up Star Wars. I am hoping to make Kreia's endgame more meaningful by adding this one last character into DAP. I hope the final curtain will close with the Exile having a sense of purpose.

Dec 28th, 2006 @ 4:27pm
I have three more dialogue trees to create. My editor will receive the file by email tomorrow night.

Dec 27th, 2006 @ 4:33pm
I hate using NetZero. Grrr... I just got home from college, and I now have to use dialup. Grrr... So, if you get a delay in reply, I apologize a head of time.

First, I have been working on the final dialogue piece for the upgrade. Everything else works perfectly. At the moment, I am going to settle in and relax. I spent the hollidays away from home, so I want to catch up with everyone.

the dialogue is allmost complete, and I will be sending it out for revisions and edits.

Thanks for waiting,
MacLeodCorp
 Dark_Ansem
01-04-2007, 6:45 AM
Sorry to ask but I can't figure it otherwise: where do I download the mod and its expansion (if there's one)? on pcgamemods.com there's nothing...
 The Source
01-04-2007, 10:02 AM
The Dark Apprentice: HC (Vrs. 1.00.35)
Well, the mod will be sent to LucasFiles.com tomorrow night. I wanted to run through the mod one more time. Once the mod is released, I will exhale from the long road I have just left. I wanted to thank everyone for their patience, and for their continued support. I hope you will all enjoy the final release of the Dark Apprentice.

Oh, by the way: Keep your eyes out for a new science-fiction tv series in 2009. :)

Sorry to ask but I can't figure it otherwise: where do I download the mod and its expansion (if there's one)? on pcgamemods.com there's nothing...
If you want to current version, you can click on the link in my signature. If you want the latest version, you will have to wait about a weekish. After I release it to LucasFiles.com tonight, I think it takes a few days to be posted.
 Lord Revall
01-12-2007, 1:43 PM
I love this mod! It's vey awesome. Keep up the good work.
 Arбtoeldar
01-12-2007, 9:41 PM
Does anyone know if Lucas Files has finally released the .35 version of this mod? When I try to download it is says that it is the .23 version. :confused: Since I am on dial up would prefer not to download something I already have.
 Master Michael
01-13-2007, 5:19 AM
The .35 is not on LucasFiles yet. I dowloaded the .23 file they have there, and it is nothing new in it.

Guess we'll just have to wait...

Edit: 2 weeks, and still not on LucasFiles...

I have played the .23 version, and it's fantastic.
 Dark_Ansem
01-15-2007, 4:28 AM
So it's not on pcgamemods now... good I tought I was dumb and coulnd't find it...
 Darth Camel
01-18-2007, 9:55 PM
Hey. I have a glitch to report. (Don't know if it has already been noticed). I'm doing the quest with Bastila and I go to Bossk (spelling?) on Nar Shaddaa and talk to him before talking to Bastila on Dantooine. I go back to Dantooine to talk to Bastila and I can't. I go and kill Nomi Sunrider and I still can't talk to Bastila. Thanks for the help.
Page: 5 of 5