Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Page: 1 of 5
 zelda 41
03-05-2006, 6:14 PM
Okay, so I'm starting my first ever rpg. But read the ****in rules first!!!

RULES
1). you can use old characters or new ones you make

2). use tags to tag to people, please

3). HAVE FUN ^^

One thing: I control my person and Lili. ^^

So I'll start:

Rose
power: clarivoyince
pink hair
easy to please, nice girl
pink hoodie, black mini scirt
black boots

Rose left her mother's car, smilling. She took her MP3 player out of her backpack and switched to " Old School Hollywood" while walking to the girl's cabins.
"Okay, where is everyone?"
She chose a bunk, set her stuff down, and went to the main lodge.While walking, Rose saw a girl with reddish-purplish hair in pigtails sitting in a tree, catching birds on fire.
" Hi," Rose yelled. Rose climbed up the tree she was in and stared at her.
"My name's Rose. What's your's?"
"Lili," the girl mumbled.
"OMG!!! THE LILI?!? YOUR LIKE, FAMOUS WHERE I COME FROM!!!" Lili got a bit freaked-out and levitated out of the tree to the main lodge.
" Great. I screw up when I meet THE Lili and scare her off. Rose shock her head and levitated to the beach.

TAG TO ANYONE
 zelda 41
03-05-2006, 9:13 PM
COME ON PEEPS, ANWSER TO THE THREAD!!
 DarthAve
03-05-2006, 9:30 PM
We're not answering this thread because everyone here is sick of RPGing. Ever notice all the other RPGs are dead and have been dead, for like ever.
 zelda 41
03-05-2006, 9:33 PM
We'll see.
 Smon
03-05-2006, 9:37 PM
Ness walked into camp. "Wait a second... this is dumb!" Then he exploded... for some reason.
 KingCheez
03-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Smon, I love that quote from your sig.

Anyway I know you'll just play as my characters for me or other stupid things like that so, nah.
 Jintor
03-06-2006, 4:30 AM
Forum RPG's don't work if the GM just makes random things happen.
 zelda 41
03-06-2006, 5:25 PM
Can we please just START THE STORY?????
 Smon
03-06-2006, 5:47 PM
Can we please just START THE STORY?????
Sorry, but this rule is gonna keep everyone and everything away:
2).anything goez
Too bad. :(

...not.
 DarthAve
03-06-2006, 8:07 PM
Should i join as a brilliant designer. I shall consult the ouiji board.
 zelda 41
03-06-2006, 8:34 PM
Sure Darth. ^^

Smon, I fixed the rulz ok?
 Jintor
03-07-2006, 3:35 AM
I'm not joining any RPG where the GM spells 'rules' as 'rulz', and also has a little problem with making things make sense.
 zelda 41
03-07-2006, 6:30 AM
THERE, IT'S FIXED. NOW CAN WE PLEASE START?
 BigBad
03-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Sure. I'll play.

Tall, lanky 12 year old peers up at the camp sign, shielding their eyes from the sun with a well tanned hand.
"Whispering Rock Paychic Summer Camp...at last!"
Angel picks up the army rucksack beside them and saunters through the gates heading to towards the campers' cabins.

*deep in thought*
"For 4 generations, we have been denied the opportunity to become Psychonauts, to hone our abilities for the good of man and womankind. Now, I shall be the first"

"Mierda...Hace muy calor..." Angel whips of the jacket and ties the concoction of denim, patches and band button and safety pins around their waist. Angel looks up at the boys and girls cabins, hesitantly. Angel turns to face the boys cabins and with a deep inhale, races into the cabin grabs a top bunk, scribles "Angel J." on the clipboard. Angel exhales and flops on the bed. "it's done...I am here...I am really here".

Angel sighs and looks around the empty cabin, evidence of other occupants is present but the owners are nowhere to be found.
Angel leaps out of the bed and lands with a loud thump of thick soled combat boot against wood. "Donde son la otras?" he mumbles and heads out the door towards the main lodge.
 KingCheez
03-14-2006, 5:36 PM
No... let it... die...
 zelda 41
03-14-2006, 6:29 PM
Shut up cheez.

Rose looked around on the beach, silently.
" Wow. Really cool." she wispered. " Maybe I should go back"
Rose got up from the rock she was on and levitated back to the cabins.

TAG TO ANGEL
 DarthAve
03-27-2006, 9:34 PM
Ok, I'm really missing RPGing, so I'll join.

A 13 year old girl walked into camp. She carried with her a suitcase filled with fabrics and patterns, and a messnager bag with a change of clothes, pajamas, a picture of her idol and crush, Daniel Vosovic, and more supplies for designing.

"So, this is the place they sent me?" Said the girl, "Oh god, this is gonna suck."

She was standing in the parking lot, confuzed and a bit bewildered.

(P.S. Zelda, no tagging. Tagging makes RPGs stupid as hell.)
 zelda 41
03-28-2006, 8:19 PM
(Yay, somone joined)

Rose got off of her thought bubble and began to grow sick of the heat. She walked around abit and turned her MP3 player off.

" God dammit. Where is everyone."

Out of the coner of her eye, she saw a girl in the parking lot.

" Sweet, somones here," she mumbled.
 DarthAve
03-28-2006, 8:25 PM
The mysterious new girl saw someone coming towards her. "Oh god, WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!?!" the girl thought, "I smell a new dress design."

(I was bored. So what?!?!?]
 zelda 41
03-28-2006, 8:38 PM
Rose ran up to her and said, "Hi"
Rose read the girls mind and thought, " OH GOD. SHE HATES MY OUTFIT."
 DarthAve
03-28-2006, 8:47 PM
"Chloe', nice to meet you." Said the girl. She put one hand on her hip and said "So, who picked out that outfit, child?? We'll need to make you look a lot better. but for now, where do I put my stuff at?"
 zelda 41
03-28-2006, 8:57 PM
" I'm Rose, and are you a designer too?!?" ( pulls out a case full of fabric, broches, and sewing stuff) " I worship Daniel Vosovic even if he's 80/20. Anyway, I'll show you to the girl's cabins."
 DarthAve
03-28-2006, 9:04 PM
Chloe squints feircely, fire in her eyes. "You lay off my man you crackhead." Chloe said in a low, demonic sound ing, voice. She pulls out her framed picture of him brushing his teeth shirtless from the show, with the little heart sticker in the corner.
 zelda 41
03-28-2006, 9:18 PM
" Sorry," Rose said, tears forming in her eyes. " This is why I don't make friends!" she cried running off to the GPC area.

(Rose is real emotionel)
 DarthAve
03-28-2006, 9:20 PM
"Lighten up, It's just fashion!!!" Yelled as the girl ran off. "Ugg," she sighed "She's so pitiful." Chloe followed some confuzing signs and founs some cabins.
 zelda 41
03-28-2006, 9:27 PM
Rose sulked as she levitated up a tree.

" *sniff* How come people are so mean. I don't even LIKE him. He's just my idol,"
she mumbled to herself.

" Are you okay?" came a voice from below. It was Lili.
" Yeah, I'm fine," Rose said as Lili climbed up the tree.
" Hey, sorry about earlier," Lili said softly.
"It's okay, " Rose said.
They chatted for a while as they caught birds on fire.
 DarthAve
03-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Chloe found an entireempty cabin, nothing in it. She unpacked some fabrics, her picture, and her folded pajamas were placed on the top bunk. She then pulled out a nave cashmier and began to handsew the hem of a dress.

"Hmm," She thought, "I need a base... but where to find one???"
 zelda 41
04-06-2006, 7:49 AM
" Okay, I'm better now Lili," Rose said, while standing up.
" Cool," Lili said," If you don't feel nice, come see me."
Rose nodded and levitated away as Lili waved. Now, to go beat that ass up, Rose thought with a sly grin. Shy levitated halfway there and got caught by a cogar.
" Oh s***," Rose mumbled."HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP PPPPPPPPPP,"
Rose cried.
 BigBad
04-10-2006, 1:41 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!

Angel's ears prick up at the cry of distress and runs off in the direction of the screaming.

Angel arrives on the scene and spots the cougar and Rose. Thinking fast, he psi-blasts a branch causing it to fall and land on the cougar with a satisfying crunch. He saunters over to Rose. "You okay?", he asks, a slight smirk on his face.
 Razclock
04-10-2006, 2:18 PM
I'm totally bored so I might as well join

Name:Joe
Favorite power:Psi blast
Appearnace:Blond hair, black hoody, goggles (Not like Raz's)black jogging pants
Personality:Joe's the strong, silent type. He keeps to himself a lot. Likes video games

Joe walked into the camp to find it pretty much empty. "Hello anyone here?" He cried out, then he saw a girl (Chloe, Rose, Lili whoever) walk by and ran up to her
 Razclock
04-10-2006, 2:20 PM
Also just wondering, do we just control our made up people or can we control a real guy as well? Seeing as you control Rose and Lili Zelda
 DarthAve
04-10-2006, 3:19 PM
Chloe just continued to sit in the cabin, sewing her dress, bored out of her mind.

She began to hum a tune to pass the time.
 zelda 41
04-10-2006, 5:52 PM
"I-I'm fine," she said and thanked him for the save. She had almost forgot about the ass-kicking of Chloe and levitated to the girls' cabin. As she went, she yelled, Thank you," again, with a small blush.

(p.s. You can control the other students and your person.)
 DarthAve
04-10-2006, 6:27 PM
Chloe sat on the bed as she saw What's-her-face walk in.

"Well, if it isn't you. Has you previous few minutes been lovely?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.
 Princess_Dark
04-10-2006, 6:36 PM
ohh I'll join.

Yunnie
manga lover, nice
purple pants, black hoodie

Yunnie walked into camp smiling and ran to the girls cabin. She saw two girls about ready to fight as they starred at her.
"Hi, I'm Yunnie," she said.
 Psychochaos3
04-10-2006, 7:24 PM
I'll join.

Rioko
He can see perfectly but has no pupils in his eyes.
Black hair
Powers: Everyone known to man.
Family: Had a brother but he was killed by a mysteriuos person wearing a showercap and a claw.
Personality:Considers all psychics except Raz weak and insignificent.

standing on top of Thorny towers ruins.
Rioko:Looks like the new students are here. Well maybe one of them is powerful enough to consider a friend.*walk across the water to camp.*
 Psychochaos3
04-10-2006, 7:46 PM
Rioko heard a sound as he was walking to the GPC area. Rioko"Psychic Wave!
The massive burst of psychic energy sent the person (who is Raz) crashing through the roof of a cabin.
Raz: Yep. Thats rioko alright. Hello.
Yunnie,Chloe, and Rose: Who are you?
Raz: My name is Raz. I'm a temporary counselor. I may not seem old but believe me. I'm a fully fledged Psychonaut. The dude who sent me crashing in here was Rioko. He was the person to put the former two counselor in a hospital. He isn't a very nice person. He is lives on the abandoned island along with 4 other people. If you value your life don't tick him off. Anyway i have to go find my friend Liliy.
Rose: I saw her a while ago. Near the GPC area.
Raz: Thanks.
 zelda 41
04-10-2006, 7:53 PM
Rose starred at the boy, Rioko, thinking, Hummmmmmm, maybe he could help me hurt Chloe, showing another sly grin. Then she thought, Then again, I'll just try to be his friend.
"Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you," she said suddenly happy.
 Psychochaos3
04-10-2006, 8:04 PM
Rose starred at the boy, Rioko, thinking, Hummmmmmm, maybe he could help me hurt Chloe, showing another sly grin. Then she thought, Then again, I'll just try to be his friend.
"Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you," she said suddenly happy.
Rioko started reading Rose's mind.
Rioko: Don't even think of using my powers to hurt your enemies. I am on no one's side but my own. I have no family friends or allies. get out of my way if you value your life.

Rioko then left to see a certain milkman.
 DarthAve
04-10-2006, 8:09 PM
Chloe payed no attention to anyone, and finished her sewing. She left the cabin with the dress, and headed to a restroom.
 zelda 41
04-11-2006, 4:36 PM
Rose's smile turned to a frown.
"But I wasn't going to do that," she said. Then she thought, I'm being honest.
Rose felt tears forming in her eyes and said, "I-I got to go." She levitated out and went back to the beach.
 Princess_Dark
04-11-2006, 8:00 PM
Yunnie had turned invisable and followed Rioko to the milkman. She was almost caught by him when she tripped and fell.

She fell again and was caught.
"H-Hi Rioko. I followed you to see if you needed a friend," she said a bit shy and scared by him. "I'm not like Rose. I don't have enamys. And no friends....,"she said starring at the ground, frowning.
 zelda 41
04-11-2006, 8:21 PM
Rose was very upset by the time she was in the tree on the beach. She thought, Dammit, lost another chance at a friend. And a cute guy.... WAIT, WTF AM I THINKING?!?! Rose used her claravoint powers and saw Yunnie across the lake, talking to Rioko.
"Hmgh, dammit, why is he so danm cute and mean?" she mumbled

(I was REALLY bored. So I geuss Rose likes Rioko.)
 Psychochaos3
04-11-2006, 9:47 PM
(you are really bored. I'm not. I just bought kindom hearts 2!)
Rioko stared at yunnie and felt an odd energy. He had somehow felt this energy before, but that hasn't happened since his brother was still alive.
"follow me" said rioko. Rioko ran to the GPC area and jumped down into sasha's lab. There was boyd meditating with a milk bottle in his hand. and 5 colored stones. "See those stones. Those are colored psytanium crystals. They glow whenever a person worthy of their power comes near. They are black, which is mine, white, which belongs to raz, red, green, and blue which seems to belong to you. You have the same strange energy as my deceased brother who was the original owner of the blue crystal. Take it but watch as there are dark souls who will stop at nothing to kill you and take the crystal. stay on your gaurd. " said Rioko. Then Rioko disappeared in a flash leaving Yunnie dazed and confused. Rioko appeared at the thorny towers ruins and so was Raz.
Raz: putting yunnie in danger like that by giving her the blue stone is a bad idea.
Rioko: The crystal belongs to its rightful owner. So it's yunnie's crystal.
Raz: You do know that he will stop at nothing to get the crystals.
Rioko: Looks like this year is going to be a little fun.
 zelda 41
04-11-2006, 9:52 PM
Rose decided to go for a walk in the GPC area and once again, was stopped by a couger.
"Alright, now I'm ready for ya," she said a bit comfident. Then, suddenly, the couger jumped at her and bit her arm.
"Aww, it hurts," she said, right before she fell uncontious, "HHEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP,"
she managed and then fell uncontius.
 DarthAve
04-11-2006, 9:57 PM
Chloe then stepped out of the restroom, the dress on. It perfectly fit her lanky, tall body. Then she heard Rose yell "HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!"

"Ugh," Chloe sighed, "I'd better go help her."
Chloe then set off in a sort of annoyed walk and found the cougar. She removed a needle from the almost finished dress, and threw it at the cougars paw.

"Star away from her!" She yelled in a half forceful, half sarcastic tone. At that, the cougar let go and ran off.
 zelda 41
04-11-2006, 10:00 PM
"Thanks, guess we're even. By the way, I don't like Daniel. Owww, my arm," she moaned. Her arm was dripping with blood.
 DarthAve
04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
"No big, what are we gonna do abot that?" Chloe said, refrencing her arm.
 Gruducuuz
04-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Dan then walked into camp.

"Wait, I'm dead aren't I?"

"OH YEAH! Someone killed me. Oh well."

/die
 Razclock
04-12-2006, 2:57 PM
Joe walked up to Raz and called out to him. "Um excuse me! Where am I supposed to go?"

Raz turned around. "Oh, hi there!" He said. "My name's Raz how can I help you?"

"Well like I just said; where am I supposed to go?" Joe repeated.

"The kid's cabins are over there" Raz said, gesturing over to the kid's cabins. Go to one of the boy's cabins and pick yourself a bunk see ya later!" And Raz walked off, still looking for Lili
Page: 1 of 5