Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Page: 2 of 5
 zelda 41
04-12-2006, 5:57 PM
I'll be okay. I hop--" she said as she fell uncontios. She had lost too much blood.
 Princess_Dark
04-12-2006, 7:31 PM
Yunnie jumped out of sasha's lab with an odd felling that she was being watched. just then, she saw chloe and rose over by the bridge. to her horror, she saw rose's arm bleeding so much blood that rose was uncontios...or worse,dead.

"Oh god, this is bad," she mumbled."Rioko! Raz! Come quick!!!"
 Psychochaos3
04-12-2006, 7:40 PM
Raz: what happened?
Rioko: doesn't matter. If she loses too much blood she'll die. The crystals can heal her, if she was a chosen one, but that's highly unlikely.
Raz: We have no other choice!
Rioko: Fine. Teleport!

At sasha's lab.

Rioko: We're lucky. She's a chosen one as well. The Red crystal is glowing.
Raz: Whew. Give it to her.
 zelda 41
04-12-2006, 7:54 PM
(okay, new dialoge time!)

Rose:.....w-where am i? owww...my) arm, it hurts.... am i dead?....
 Psychochaos3
04-13-2006, 10:35 AM
(okay, new dialoge time!)

Rose:.....w-where am i? owww...my) arm, it hurts.... am i dead?....
Raz: No. Thank god you're a chosen one.
Rose: What's a chosen one?
Rioko: The ancient psytanium crystals were found at the deepest part of the lake. The crystals can enhance a person's psychic powers. but the crystals each only work for one specific person. A crystal chosen one can be healed using a crystal. That's how we saved you. You are the chosen one of the red crystal. I'm the black crystal's, Raz is the white's, yunnie is the blue's, and the green chosen one has yet to be found.
Rose: That's alot of information to put into 30 seconds. So what do I do with the crystal?
Raz: Use it to increase your power and guard it from him .
Rose: Who's him ? and why do we space his pronoun.
Rioko: The one who killed my brother. His name is Loboto.
 Razclock
04-13-2006, 11:09 AM
"Loboto?" Joe siad. Raz jumped at turned round to see him. "Hey don't sneak up on people like that!" He snapped. "Sorry" Joe chuckled.
 zelda 41
04-13-2006, 4:44 PM
Rose: Lobato....WAIT! I KNOW THAT MAN!!! He killed.... my sister....
Rose felt really depressed now and levitated away to the reception area.
 DarthAve
04-13-2006, 5:55 PM
Chloe stood there and listened to the whole thing. "WTF are you talking about 'chosen one' and 'crystals'? Are you high or somthing cause if so, well, I don't know."
 Psychochaos3
04-13-2006, 6:20 PM
Chloe stood there and listened to the whole thing. "WTF are you talking about 'chosen one' and 'crystals'? Are you high or somthing cause if so, well, I don't know."
Raz: Back when ford Cruller was still alive, Ford saw the furture. He knew that Loboto had not been dead and knew who could defeat him. The chosen ones are psychics born with special energy that only they have. There are 5 chosen ones. Each has a corresponding crystal. Ford created the crystals to help a chosen one to unlock their true powers. The first chosen one was me. I was the white crystal's chosen one. Rioko and his brother came to camp and found out they were chosen ones as well. Rioko was black crystal's and his brother's was the the blue crystal. Rioko's brother died trying to protect the remaining crystals from loboto. The blue crystal chose a new owner and that's how yunnie got the blue crystal. the red crystal seems to have chosen Rose. The green crystal has yet to choose. Oh wait it's glowing. The only two other people with no crystal is Joe and Chloe. *points crystal and joe and crystal glows brighter* Well joe is the green crystal's chosen one. Rose, joe, get your new crystals and see Rioko for crystal training tomorrow. You too yunnie.

Rose: *thinking*Yes! Rioko's the crystal trainer! And I'm a prophesized guardian of a crystal. cool*done thinking*
 DarthAve
04-13-2006, 6:29 PM
"So, I don't get a crystal? Fine by me, I don't really wanna be in your little clique. Fashion is more my nitch. If you need wardrobe or anything come to me. MAybe if you rub my right, I'll hook you up for free."

With that, Chloe walked away, and went to the lake to sit around.
 zelda 41
04-13-2006, 6:36 PM
(Rose is in the RECEPTION AREA)

Rose: *cry* I miss you sissy.... I swear, sis, that I will aveange your death. And that's a promise! *gets up*
Rose:Alright. I think it's time to go back. Man, it feels like the crystal is glowing....
Weird Voice: Oh little girl...
Rose:W-Who's that?
Weird Voice: I am, the one, the only.... DR. LOBOTO!!!!
Rose: Oh god, I'm screwed.
Loboto: *grabs Rose*
Rose: HHHHEEE-----
Loboto: I do say, arn't you that little bitch Rachel's sister?
Rose:*bites his hand to talk* DON'T EVER INSULT HER IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY!!!!! Now then, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Loboto: I'll just take that. *snaches crystel*
Rose's couger bite instanly goes back.
Rose: Noooo.......*falls over,uncontious, of course*
Loboto: And I'll be on my way now.
 DarthAve
04-13-2006, 6:42 PM
Chloe sat on the beach. A chilling breeze flew by. All of a sudden, some creepy blue guy came past her.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Yelled Chloe'
"Shut up little girl!" Yelled the blue guy Chloe knew nothing of.

Next thing, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. Chloe kicked him in the ankle, making him fall to the ground. She continusly kicked him in the groin while yelling "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!!" until everyone else just stood around watching a 13 year old kick the crap out of a crying blue freak with a shower cap.
 Princess_Dark
04-13-2006, 7:54 PM
Yunnie instantly heard the voice and ran to Rioko.
"Rioko, come quick! Rose is in danger!" she cried.
 Razclock
04-14-2006, 8:31 AM
Joe levitated over to Loboto and Psi blasted him into the lake; joe smiled at Chloe, she didn't look very grateful.
 DarthAve
04-14-2006, 10:06 AM
"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT BITCH?!?!" she yelled. "HE TOUCHED MY CHANEL!" Chloe pointed to a bracelet, black with a diamond Chanel logo. "I DID A WHOLE LOT OF DRESSES FOR THE SHOP TO GET THIS AND THAT BITCH TOUCHED IT!!! NOBODY GOES NEAR THE FREGGIN CHANEL!!! Uggggggg." Chloe stormed off.
 Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Rioko came and saw Rose bleeding. "Get her to the main lodge and put her in the blue machine. It will keep her alive until we can get her crystal back. I'll find Loboto." said Rioko. Rioko stormed off into the lake and saw the red crystal, but one of loboto's robots were closing in. "*pulls out black crystal* shadow strike!" said Rioko. A dark aura surruonded the robot and the robot was crushed to oblivion. Rioko teleported to the main lodge. Rioko put Rose on the chair and put the crystal in her hand."*wakes up* huh. Where am I. Oh! Got to get crystal back from Loboto!"cried Rose. "It's ok. rioko got the crystal back" said yunnie. "You lost the crystal so easily. You need training. See me tomorrow. all of you."said rioko. rioko disappeared into the darkness of the night.
 DarthAve
04-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Chloe was sitting in the cabin. Her beloved bracelet had lost one of the little diamonds on the beach when Loboto grabbed her hand. She was really pissed at that. She still had on that dress that she'd sewn. It fit her slender frame well. Chloe changed into a pair of capri's, a t-shirt, flip flops, and a pair of big sunglasses and went to the main lodge to look for a telephone.
 zelda 41
04-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Rose: Thank god I'm okay.
Yunnie: You SUCK at fighting, ya' know.
Rose: Yah, I know. *walks off*

While Rose is walking, she sees Lobato and he spots her.
Rose: Dammit, not again. Well I'm ready.
Lobato: Well well, if it isn't that weakling, Rose. I see where you got your weakness from. That Rachel, she was such a bad fighter.
Rose: Shut the hell up! She was strong! Stronger than you!
Lobato: Then why is she dead?
Rose: It's not my fault! What happened was an accident.
Lobato: Maybe, or maybe YOU killed her.
Rose:.....
Lobato: Awww, you going to cry? Like the little weakling you are?
Rose...I said....
Lobato: Cry little baby, cry.
Rose:....I said...I said....
Lobato: So, are you going to adimit it was your fault?
Rose:.... I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!

Rose uses TK to lift him, then beats the crap out of him. Then, she yelled I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT YOU BITCH!!!! and uses pyrocinesis to catch him on fire. Then, as Lobato is about to flee, she psi blasted him to try to kill him. Rioko, Yunnie, Joe, Chole, and Raz come as soon as she screams thinking she was hurt. But, they were in awe when they saw her killing him.

Labato: Oh s***, I'll be back for your crystel you brat! *Jet rockets up and out of there*
Rose: GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!!I'M NOT DONE KILLING YOU YET!!!*Psi blasts him*

Rose sat there with a deomentic look in her eyes. Slowly, she stood up and walked out of there, then into a run. She ran all the way to the beach to get a conue and go to Laboto's lab to finesh what she started.
 Princess_Dark
04-14-2006, 1:48 PM
"OMG! She almost killed him," Yunnie said. "Wait, where is she going?"
"I read her mind, and she's going to finish the job. In other words, she's going to the island," Rioko said.
"We have to stop her!" Yunnie cried.
"We'll try," he said
Yunnie felt an odd sort of heat from the crystel and yelled, "SAPHIRE SENSATION!".
With that, Yunnie was out and looking for Rose.
 Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 2:48 PM
Raz: WTF happened? how could rose get that much power in such little time?

Rioko: It's callled Rage mode. when a chosen one goes into an emotionally unstable state the crystal gives massive amounts of energy to the user. The user can then become almost invinceable. There is one downside though. Use it too long and the user will die. Lobloto wanted Rose to die. If we don't stop her he'll get the red crystal. *pulls out black crystal*shadow of the moon!

Raz: I'll find joe!
 zelda 41
04-14-2006, 3:16 PM
Rose had made it across the lake by then and was at the top.
Rose: Hmp, where is he?
Lobato: Oh god, she's back. Hello Rose. Come to give your crystel up?
Rose: Screw you! Now come down here so I can kill you!
Lobato walks away to get somthing.
Lobato: Hey child, I got somthi'n for you.
Behind Lobato was Rose's sister. Rose began trembling because she was alive!
Rose:S-Sis? I-Is that you???
Rachel:....You pethetic loser...
Rose felt tears again. She was not expecting this this year.
Lobato: Hahaha... if you want your sister, then you must fight,...
Behind Lobato was somone Rose admired. That person was, Rioko.
Lobato: RIOKO!
Lobato had created a fake Rioko to fool Rose. Unforthinitly, Rose did not know.
F.Rioko:....
Rose:R-Rioko, why are you evil? He killed your brother!
F.Rioko:....loser....
Lobato: So Rose, fight him to the death or she dies.
Rachel sat in the corner starring to the sky.
Rose:....I won't fight you Rioko. We're friends.
Fake Rioko instantly used a psi blast and shot her in the head. Rose fell over and mumbled some words. Then, she went into rage mode.She didn't bother with Rioko.She went for Lobato. This time, she got him as she caught the island on fire. Then, she fell uncontios, or worse, died.
 DarthAve
04-14-2006, 3:43 PM
Chloe sat in the lodge, talking on the phone with her best friend, Kara.

"Yeah, everythng here is so weird. There's this thing with these 'crystals' and all this other jibberish I'm not in on."
"Oh I heard it was a good show. Don't worry, I'll be back in time to watch the finale of it with you."
"YEAH, Some dumbass blue guy ruined my bracelet. YEAH, the chanel one. Yeah, I know, I'm really pissed."
"Well, I'll see you next week. Kisses! ~makes a smooch noise.~ bye"
~hangs up the phone.~
Chloe then dials the number of her boyfriend, Stephen.
"Hey honey." She says, "I miss you, how you been?"
A look of concerned sadness goes over Chloe's face.
"WHAT?? NO, I......I...I'LL."

she was hung up on.

Chloe sat there and cried. Her boyfriend went and got another girl pregnent. That other girl, was Chloe's worst enemy, Heidi.
 Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 4:17 PM
In heaven.
Ford Cruller: What the hell is this turning into?! a teenage soap opera! I'm gonna go see what Rioko, Raz and Joe are up to.

Meanwhile,

Rioko: Oh no. Rose is almost dead. she will die if she doesn't get out of Rage form. Shadow clear! this will get her out of rage form.

Joe:what did you do?

Rioko: i stoped her rage form by slowing down her dark side. I invented this technique to stop myself if I went into rage mode.Loboto's gone. Damn it!

Raz: I'll get Rose to Sasha's lab. you guys go to bed.

That night somehow, Yunnie's, Rose's, and joe's minds left their bodies. They found themselves deep within rioko's own mental world. It is very, very, VERY, dark.
 DarthAve
04-14-2006, 4:56 PM
In heaven.
Ford Cruller: What the hell is this turning into?! a teenage soap opera! I'm gonna go see what Rioko, Raz and Joe are up to.
(Well, that's kinda what happens when a character is excluded from the storyline.)
 zelda 41
04-14-2006, 5:58 PM
Rose: Where am I?
F.Rioko:....loser...
Rose:No.... not again...
Rose's sister appeared again, making Rose go into rage mode again.(Rose has a problem with her sister.Not bad, but somthing she was blamed for.)
Raz:Oh no, not again!

Later...

Rose: Ahhh, why am I in Sasha's lab? Wait this isn't his lab. Where am I?
Rioko:My mind.......
 Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Rose: It's kind of dark. Why?

Rioko: I have no parents, no friends, and the only person who meant something to me, my brother, is dead. Do you think it's supposed to be bright and shiny?anyway, You will recieve individual training. The others are training with other me's. I control what happens here. First I will teach you to absorb the crystal.

Rose: What do you mean?

Rioko: You must merge with the crystal to make sure nobody can snatch it without killing you. This also helps unlock more crystal powers. All you have to do is focus energy into the crystal. The crystal will then become a part of you and you will be able to merge with it. you must remember to keep your energy focused in the crystal or it might solidify before it goes in you comepletely.

Rose:You mean like this. *merges with the red crystal*

Rioko: you got it! That quick? It took me an hour. It took Raz a week. Now onto the next lesson. Evolving psi-blast into psi-spear...
 DarthAve
04-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Chloe sat in the lodge, tears still in her eyes. She didn't knmow how to feel. She went to her cabin and sewed for no real reason.
 zelda 41
04-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Rose: Okay, so how do I do that?
Rose watched as Rioko showed her how to and she began to talk.
Rose:Hey, Rioko? What happen ed to your family?
Rioko:.....
Rose: If you tell me, I'll tell you what happened to my sister....
Rioko:....
Rose:I guess I'll tell you anyway. Well, when I was younger, my sister and I were really close. We told eachother everything. But, one day, she went out with her friends and snuck into this camp. I knew she was coming, but I didn't tell my parents. Then, she called home right before she died. She told me a crazy blue person was here. She had took a red crystel, apparently by what she told me, she was a chosen one. And Lobato.... he...he... killed her. Took her crystel... and killed her. I don't really know the details, but thats what happened. And, it's all my fault... I should have told them... Now, I'm getting my reveange for her and killing Lobato. Rather it kills me or not.
Rioko:... Let's just focus for now. Okay then.
 Razclock
04-15-2006, 4:23 PM
Joe chased after Raz to Sasha's lab. "Raz, dude, what the heck's going on here? Who's Loboto?"
 DarthAve
04-15-2006, 7:02 PM
(Hey, can you guys try and work my in to this whole main storyline. I feel like the odd girl out. I've got it, it'll be like Charlies Angles. I'll be charlie and you all can be my angles. Except Psychochaos, he can be Bosley.)
 Razclock
04-16-2006, 10:41 AM
(Yeah I kinda feel left out too. I mean, my guy's been mentioned a few times but as soon as he is he seems to dissapear along with Chloe)
 DarthAve
04-16-2006, 1:40 PM
(Yeah, you know what we should do? I say Chloe and your person should become friends or somthing and mainly hang out with eachother.)
 Razclock
04-17-2006, 8:25 AM
(Yeah! That's what we should do we should do that! Partners?)
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 1:23 PM
(Hells yes. Just come by my cabin where I'm sewing.)
 Razclock
04-17-2006, 1:40 PM
Joe walked over to Chloe's cabin. "Hey Chloe! What exactly is going on around here?" He asked
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 2:09 PM
Chloe wiped her nose. "I don't know." She said, and she sewed like a mad woman through a few tears.
 Razclock
04-17-2006, 2:16 PM
"What's wrong?" Joe asked. "Did ya lose something?"
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 2:24 PM
"MY dumbass boyfriend slept with this girl I HATE!! And, she got pregenent. I swear, I hope he get's in a car accident. It would serve him right."Chloe said, wiping her eyes, and blowing her nose with her hankerchief.
 Razclock
04-17-2006, 2:50 PM
"Um OK" Joe said nervously. "Uh that's a nice bracelet you got there" He mentioned, trying to change the subject
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 5:38 PM
"Thanks, it cost more than anything I own, I must have sold a hundred dresses to afford it. This dumbass blue guy broke it. I hope he also gts hit by a car." She replied.
 zelda 41
04-17-2006, 7:27 PM
(You know, you two should be a couple in the RPG. I'm serious, too)

Rose waited for Rioko to reply, but just then, she woke up.
Rose: That was weird. I wonder if I can make a psi spear or if it was a dream.
Rose went outside to practice so she wouldn't wake Yunnie or Chloe.
As she walked to find a nice place to train, she saw Rioko.
Rose in thought: All right!!Alone at last!!!
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 7:37 PM
(Eh, whenever I'm in a couple in an RPG, te other person either never gets it, or acts like a complete jackass. Ever read Another RPG or New RPG?)
 zelda 41
04-17-2006, 7:41 PM
(Yeah, but come on, it would make things interesting. And I doubt(?) RazClock would do either)
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 7:46 PM
(I refuze to, those always happen when there is an RPG hook up)
 zelda 41
04-17-2006, 7:50 PM
(Fine. I think I might start an RPG couple. But with who???)
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 7:52 PM
(What about that one guy, you know who I'm talking about. That one guy, everyone knows him!)
 zelda 41
04-17-2006, 7:56 PM
(WOW, THAT REALLY SUMS IT UP.
Okay, I can't decide: Rioko, Angel, or Joe?)
 DarthAve
04-17-2006, 8:01 PM
(Ask the ouiji board. The spirits know all.

Sasha.)
 Razclock
04-18-2006, 6:42 AM
(Um I don't think that Chloe and Joe thing is such a good idea. A little too random....)
 DarthAve
04-18-2006, 12:00 PM
(Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. Hooking up would be a bad idea.)
Page: 2 of 5