Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Expand camera view on galactic map

Page: 1 of 1
 Lanaus_Caspian
02-22-2006, 6:12 PM
I am placing the planets in thier correct spot. I enlarged the territorial boundaries (Outer Rim, Core Worlds, etc). My problem is I can't move the camera all the way down to Outer Rim. Is there any way I can expand the camera boundaries?
 dookie23
02-22-2006, 7:01 PM
TACTICALCAMERAS.xml I think this is where you can modify it, not sure though goodluck!
 Slocket
02-23-2006, 1:45 PM
I seen in one file where the Galactic Map is scrolled and set. I saw it when trying to get a decent tactical camera to work in land battles.

It is in an odd file...not where you would expect (as stated above). If I find it again, I will tell you next time I go cruising 700+ files. But I did see it.

I think it was in the file HYPERCONSTANTS.xml something...
 Lanaus_Caspian
02-23-2006, 3:51 PM
I seen in one file where the Galactic Map is scrolled and set. I saw it when trying to get a decent tactical camera to work in land battles.

It is in an odd file...not where you would expect (as stated above). If I find it again, I will tell you next time I go cruising 700+ files. But I did see it.

I think it was in the file HYPERCONSTANTS.xml something...
Don't worry I figured it out.
 Anach
02-24-2006, 2:47 AM
While its handy to see the entire galaxy at once, i did think they were a little too close together.

What would be cool also, would not only be starting with less planets, but making it so they dont even show up on the map until you control the one near it. Like the outer planets in conquest mode. Feeling like you are slowly making your way through the Galaxy.

Be also nice to increase the size of the space battle maps a little. So you arent starting within fire range of the enemy.
Page: 1 of 1