Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do I change Key Configs OR Get Alt-3 to actually work as the Roll key?

Page: 1 of 1
 Wedge9k
01-19-2006, 10:09 PM
I can't figure out how to change the Key setup for Alliance. That or I can't get the default Roll/Target Items buttons to work on the keyboard (Alt-3). Can anyone else get this key combo to work or tell me how to change the key setup? :vsd:
 Wildstar
01-20-2006, 9:25 AM
I'm afraid there's no way to remap the keyboard in XWA. Those functions may actually be found attached to your second joystick button (press to select target in reticule, hold down and move stick to roll).
 Wedge9k
01-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Thanks Wildstar for the info. I've finally come to the conclusion that the Keyboard command for Alt-3 just doesn't work (funny because Alt-2 (fire) does :( ) I was trying to make a macro key command on the joystick that would register me holding down the Alt-3 to roll for like 20 minutes when i pressed another key... but obviously that's not going to work. But i did find out that when you hold down the roll button, the axis get flipped. So I just taped down a button i never use on my joystick and now my Axis are flipped the way i want them :).
Page: 1 of 1