Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

great demo

Page: 1 of 1
 gstommylee
01-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the demo. i thought that the demo was well made can't wait till it comes out. I thought the invasion of tatoonie(trying to take out that energy shield) was a little too hard for me even on easy. Maybe that will change once the game comes out and it will be easier for me.
 DarthMaulUK
01-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Make sure that you scout around the map. Use the allies that you have, such as the humans and Jawas to take control of recruitment slots early. Remember to take a large ground force with you as well, and get Chewie to capture that AT AT!

DMUK
 AETOS75
01-19-2006, 12:23 PM
i fully 100% agree. :vsd: :vsd: :vsd:

Great Demo and amazing Potential for the final game. :smash: :smash: :smash:

P.S For the Tatooine mission just have 2-3 Artillary Tanks 2-3 Tanks(anti-infantry) Han+Chewie

Dont attack from the South,attack from the NORTH.
 gstommylee
01-19-2006, 1:24 PM
Thanks guys for the tips. I beat it this time (ATAT a bit too strong :P at least against the empire :P)
 rwps
01-19-2006, 1:33 PM
You don't need a big ground force. You need Han chewie and some of the howering tanks and then the artillery. capture all points and call in all forces. move your troops behinde the enemies base and build a bacta tank there use chewie and teh humans to draw the enemies out from the shields so your artillery can kill them. wait for the at-at capture it and destoy the shield generator whit it then bomb the empire base whit Y-wings and artillery. Done.
 gstommylee
01-19-2006, 1:53 PM
pretty much thats what i did. hijacked the ATAT use it to destory the ATST factory and the power generator that took out the shield as well barracks and used the bombing runs to remove the harder turrets
 Hartmrolf
01-19-2006, 2:20 PM
Basically the most important thing is to get the two reinforcement points immediately, then i did a suicide attack witch captured atat and some tanks from the north, to get the power generator (IMPORTANT: this will also turn off turbolasers, which are just a pain except if you can get them with the artillery. Then mass attack through all 2 (or 3?) entrances.
I prefer to do such things a bit more spectacular :twogun: :blast5: ;-)
Page: 1 of 1