Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where to get Classic Games

Page: 1 of 1
 Jamps
01-15-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't know if any of you know this, but if you want to get your hands on some classic Lucasarts games their online store has a few, and are getting in some more titles next month.

Right now they have Starfighter, Rebellion, Rogue Squadron 3D, and Galactic Battlegrounds. They also have a few non-Star Wars ones.

Soon they'll have Force Commander and Jedi Academy (which I wouldn't really call Academy a 'classic', but last I heard it was discontinued.)

I never played Force Commander before, I'm thinking of getting a copy of that. Anybody else know where to get some of the old Classic games new?
 Kurgan
01-23-2006, 4:16 AM
Ebay... and maybe Amazon sellers.
 Justus
01-24-2006, 9:59 PM
You should be able to find Force Commander relatively cheap, since the game didn't go over very well - I'd give you my Force Commander game if we lived close by because I never play the game anymore, and I just wasn't really taken with the game much. Just keep diggin and you'll eventually find them, as has already been stated Amazon and E-Bay are your best bets probably.
 Marick
01-27-2006, 5:19 PM
what is force commander for is it pc.
Page: 1 of 1