Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Joris Christmas Bastilla, Mission, Juhani and Female PC underwear mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Joris1
12-24-2005, 4:22 AM
Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope you will have nice holidays. I know that there are countries where the people celebrate Christmas not before tomorrow but here in Germany we celebrate Christmas today on december 24. So I have posted my christmas mod today!

The mod can be found here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17854.html)

If you have questions, comments or if you find bugs, please post them here!

Orginally mod description:

Joris Christmas Bastilla, Mission, Juhani and Female PC underwear mod
For Knights of the old Republic

Warning: Under no circumstances is this
mod to be posted on any site other than by myself.

Mod Name: Joris Christmas Bastilla, Mission, Juhani and Female PC underwear mod

Author Name: Joris Rosenbusch

Date: December 24, 2005

Authors E-Mail address:

Game: Knights of the old Republic

Section: Misc

Version: 1.0

Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope you will have nice holidays. I know that there are countries where the people celebrate Christmas not before tomorrow but here in Germany we celebrate Christmas today on december 24. Sp I post my Christmas gift mod today.

At first: The skins of the underwear aren’t perfect. I know that. It is very difficult to make it possible that the skin looks like the normal skin. But you have to look very exactly to see the differences. You can be save that I have done my best.
I hope you enjoy this mod!!
---------------------------------------------------------
What does this modification???
This modification will change follow things:

- The underwear from Bastilla,

- The underwear from Mission,

- The underwear from Juhani

- The underwear from female PC (The TSL Patcher will change the Female PC underwear into the underwear of Bastilla)

But you can decide yourself if you want to use all features of this mod or if you want to use only a part of this mod.

Here are the possibilities:

1.) You can change the underwear of Bastilla if you extract the file “p_bastilaba01.tga” in your override folder, the mod will only change the underwear from Bastilla.

2.) You can change the underwear from Mission if you extract the file “p_missionba01.tga” in your override folder, the mod will only change the underwear from Mission.

3.) You can change the underwear from Juhani if you extract the file “p_juhaniba01.tga” in your override folder, the mod will only change the underwear from Juhani.

4.) You can change the underwear from the female if you launch the TSL Patcher. The TSL Patcher will install an appearance.2da file. If an appearance.2da file already exists in your override folder, the TSL Patcher will modifier
the file.

5.) If you want to use all features of this mod, do the same like in possibility No.4. But if there are already files in your override folder who names:

p_bastilaba01.tga;
p_juhaniba01.tga;
p_missionba01.tga;
p_missionh01.tga;
P_BastilaBAT01.tga
P_BastilaBAU01.tga
P_BastilaBAV01.tga
P_BastilaBAW01.tga
P_BastilaBAX01.tga
The TSL Patcher will not override them. But you can find these files in the folder names “tslpatchdata”. Simply copy them and extract them into your override folder.

Attention: If you decide yourself for possibility No.4, notice that there is a folder names “Only Female PC”. You have to launch the TSL Patcher there, if you want to use only the feature No.4. Than the TSL Patcher will only install the files for the female PC.

Which files are used for this mod???
appearance.2da
p_bastilaba01.tga;
p_juhaniba01.tga;
p_missionba01.tga;
p_missionh01.tga;
P_BastilaBAT01.tga
P_BastilaBAU01.tga
P_BastilaBAV01.tga
P_BastilaBAW01.tga
P_BastilaBAX01.tga
In the zip file are several folders in which are the files for the individual part of this mod.

Terms of use

You are not allowed to post this mod on any other site!!!

You are allowed to use the textures and the appearance.2da file from the folder names “For Modders only” (In this folder are all files from the mod), for your own use if you inform me, that you use files of my mod, before you post your mod on a site and if you give me credit.

Please notice that this mod works only for Kotor 1!

Credits:

Joris Rosenbusch

Big thanks go to:

Special thanks to Fred Tetra for his awesome Kotor Tool (http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/);)

Special thanks to stoffe -mkb- for his awesome TSL Patcher!!! (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)

Important:

These files are not made or supported by BioWareCorp or LucasArts!

You are not allowed to post this mod on other sides!!!!!!
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 3:14 PM
Nice mod. Hope you have a good Christmas!
 JediKnight707
12-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Nice mod :D
 The_Maker
12-28-2005, 4:01 AM
Heh, gittin lil horny there huh Joris? ;)

Just Kiddin,
Nice mod :)
 Joris1
12-28-2005, 5:54 AM
Thank you!

@ The_Maker: My knowlegde of English is not so good, so I cannot understand your first sentense. Could you explain me, what this sentense means, please??
 ChAiNz.2da
12-28-2005, 9:15 AM
@ The_Maker: My knowlegde of English is not so good, so I cannot understand your first sentense. Could you explain me, what this sentense means, please??
Uhh.. please don't ;)

@Joris1 - it's an American slang term dealing with the heightened libido ;)

Let's just leave it at that for now... feel free to discuss it in PM's, hehehe...

Nice Mod Joris1 :thumbsup:
 Joris1
12-28-2005, 2:19 PM
Double Thank you ChAiNz! ;)

P.s. Only Joris, not Joris1 ;)
Page: 1 of 1