Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Sion: A legacy of Pain.

Page: 2 of 2
 Char Ell
03-16-2006, 9:16 PM
Ho there! Welcome back, DarthSion101! Glad to see you posted another chapter of your fic. But the death of Juhani? I have to admit I found that an unexpected plot twist. You must not have liked her too much in KotOR, eh? :D

Keep'em coming! Hopefully your work schedule has returned to a level where you have regular free time now.
 DarthSion101
03-16-2006, 9:47 PM
I know its been quite awhile, I wanted to show a bit of Sion on the prowl for jedi, in between the times he confronted Kreia and the Exile, all will be pieced together for an interesting plot twist at the end.
 Diego Varen
03-17-2006, 1:20 AM
Yes. That long awaited Chapter has arrived. Was that Juhani? It was a good Chapter. Hope you have time to make more.
 DarthSion101
03-27-2006, 6:32 PM
Chapter 9 A clouded Path

Sion sat in a private seclusion at the core of Malachor. He sat in the circle in which the dark power of the shattered world eminated, and passed through his own tattered and corrupt form. In his hand he held the small journal he had plucked from the robes of the beheaded cathar. Perhaps the fool Revan was not as clever as he believed himself to be.

He slowly, yet eagerly opened the small journal, and turned quietly to the first page. The date on the first page was 15 years earlier. It was Revan's personal thoughts and descriptions from his training under the masters of the Jedi academy, which wasn't of particular interest to Sion, but if he was to seek and destroy the former Dark Lord, he would have to understand the psyche and thought process of Revan.

Hours passed quickly, as Darth Sion immersed himself into Revan's personal log. HE could taste the traces of Revan's persona floating from each page, which was scribed with a small part of Revan's soul. As the journal progressed up throughout the Mandalorian wars, he could see in the writings, the change in Revan's stance, and his beliefs, he became less jedi-like, and more tactical, more detatched from the galaxy and its peoples. Just from his writings, one could tell that the war had changed, and indeed hardened Revan.

Strangely enough the Journal did not contain any information about the Trayus academy, nor did it reveal his location, or that of his loved ones, it instead prattled endlessly about his transformation from darkness back to light, and how his love saved him, and his regrets that his love for his best friend Malak, could not return him to the light. The final passage was of the most interest to Sion, for it shed a faint light into Revan's journey into the unknown. "The journey of a coward and fool." Sion growled vehemently, but he continued reading.

Dark times are ahead, something is brewing, not something new, but something ancient, something evil. An evil that never sleeps, I have stumbled accross traces of this darkness, and its visions haunt me still. I have to protect the ones I love, I have to protect the galaxy. The unknown awaits, this I already know, but as uncertain as the future is, I must go, she must be protected, and I love her too much to take her to face the horror that awaits, she is brash and headstrong and will not understand, but she must remain behind with the others, safe and protected. HAving those I love around me in the heart of darkness will only lead to suffering. I leave this journal along with various other items from my travels, as clues piecing together a map to my whereabouts, so that those strong enough to detatch themselves from those they love, so they might preserve all we hold dear may follow. A war is coming, a war that will be fought, it cannot be avoided, It must be stopped. So it is there that I travel, into the heart of Darkness, where the death of the light begins, and the war is waged..........No matter what happens, I have to keep her safe.

Sion slammed the journal shut, rose quickly to his feet and slammed the journal to the floor. "So Revan you try to hide your presence behind cryptic poetry, and false hopes of glory." Sion scowled as he thought to himself. "you speak of a darkness, I AM THE DARKNESS, and I will find you, I will kill all that you have cherished, cast it before you. You have not protected her, only put her in danger, and sealed her fate, a fate that in time you will share. DEATH."

Sion's machinations were quickly and sharply interupted, by the echoing of footsteps behind him, and a familiar and chilling presence, one he hated more than any in the galaxy. He again rose to his feet and turned quickly, to see her standing before him,in her rather pedestrian black cloak,her wrinkled and worn face, pale from her reembrace of darkness. He clenched his fists tightly as he glared at her, his icy gaze piercing her flesh. "I spared you once, I will not do so again." He rumbled angrily. "Why have you returned, Have you finally accepted the fact that I am the master, and that I have surpassed all you had ever hoped for." Kreia, now clearly Darth Traya once more stood before him. All of his feelings of hate resurfacing, his lust for vengeance encompassing all of his being. Her cold icy tone cut through the air like a saber through flesh. "Indeed Sion, you have become powerful, but that is not the reason for my return. I come back to you now at the turn of the tide. I know why the exile made his choice 10 years ago, and why now he must confront the creature and his appetite. Events are in motion that have ensured such a meeting. Telos will be the battleground once more." She stated semi-excitedly. Sion snarled quickly back at her "Your whelp does not stand a chance against him. Nihilus has swallowed whole worlds, sucked them dry of life. The Exile will cower before him, and become yet another meal for his neverending power, and when the boy dies, so shall you." The old hag smiled wryly. "That is where you are wrong Sion. The exile is different, than most life in the universe. He is exactly like Nihilus, his actions at Malachor created a whole in the force that surrounds him, he has learned to use the force that flows around him, he is unique, and it prevents Nihilus from feeding upon him." Sion again scoffed at his former master's words. "Even if what you say is true, I have dueled the whelp and crushed him, and his companions. There is no way he can survive a match against Nihilus's saber skills. He is virtually unbeatable." Traya sighed and continued once more. "Nihilus, has but one weakness, that will allow the exile victory. Nihilus is supremely overconfident, and will try to feed, weakening himself to the point where the Jedi exile and his companions can defeat him. After which they will surely travel here, and force a final confrontation."

Before he could even respond, he felt it, a booming echo through the force. "No, its impossible, how could...." he was cut off by Traya's calm cold monotone. "Ah yes, just as I have forseen, the hunger has finally ended. You underestimate the Exile, Sion. All is proceeding as I have imagined it would." Sion growled heatedly again." He comes here now, to find you to kill you." She responded calmly. "Yes I know, but he will not succeed. His will will break here at the core of Malachor, where the sins of his past will come full circle." Sion stormed forward, so that he was practically on top of the maniacal witch. He glared down venomously at her his heavy breath steaming onto her face, before he spoke in a low tone more like a growl than human words. "He will come here, and I will kill him, cast his corpse at your feet, and you will recognize who the master truly is. He cannot stand against my might." AS always Traya responded in the same typical emotionless state as she always did. "Perhaps, or perhaps not....we shall see, fate often has a different twist." Sion glared at her, and spoke sharply "You are on borrowed time." The tattered Sith Lord turned on his heel and stormed from the core, into the halls of the academy which was filled with his assassins, troops, and dark jedi. He thought quietly to himself as he did, and his thoughts gave him a twisted peasure." I will kill the exile, and destroy her, but before she dies, I will let her go squealing from this universe with the knowledge that along with the exile, Revan will soon follow, leaving her legacy in ashes."
 Char Ell
03-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Uh-oh. The end is coming! The end is coming!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! [/Darth Vader]

Another captivating chapter, DarthSion101. Looking forward to see how your storyline finishes out. But I'm surprised Kreia/Traya didn't pass out when Sion was in her face, assaulting her with his severe halitosis, heh-heh-heh. :D
 Hallucination
03-28-2006, 12:22 AM
^Have you come here for breath mints? There are none. The call of the tic-tacs is strong, but it is the call of the leaves from a small, green plant. [/Sion] :D :lol: :D

Good fic, once again, but I recommend you start a new paragraph whenever some new talks.
 Diego Varen
03-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Another good Chapter that was worth waiting for.
 DarthSion101
03-28-2006, 4:53 PM
CHAPTER 10: REFLECTIONS OF PAIN

Sion had just recieved word from his subordinates, of the arrival of the Ebon Hawk and her crew, his prey the Exile, and his weak companions. He strutted arrogantly into the core of the academy, where she awaited him, as always she was in careful meditation.

"They have arrived, crashed, and burned on this cragged terrain." he spoke, almost triumphantly.

"Yes I know." came her casual and calm response. "The exile has come here seeking answers, and perhaps vengeance. I have already seen to it, that he and his companions find their way here, where the real test of their fate awaits them."

"They are all wretched things, things of weakness and fear. I will not abide their presence long." He groweled.

"They will come here. Do what you will with his allies, but the exile is not to be harmed. Show him every respect when he enters these halls. This I command of you Lord Sion." Her manner was very dry and nonchalant.

Sion was about to open his mouth and speak, when he was sharply interupted by the uncloaking of several of his assassins. They bowed respectfully, then rose and spoke their urgent news to their twisted master.

"My lord Sion, several beings.....Jedi or so it would seem, have entered the main hall of the academy. What are your orders sir?" soke the first assassin.

"Kill them, Kill them all." He snapped.

"NO. See to it they find their way here." Traya interjected. Sion shot her a sharp glare, before she continued. "Allow them their chance to confront me, that is why they have come here. They seek to protect him and destroy me. So let them come, I believe they will find more than they can handle."

"So be it." He said. "Allow them safe passage to here, their fates will come before his, so that he may know that he has nothing left. Dismissed troopers." His assassins quickly recloaked themselves and disappeared from the core back into the academy.

Sion folded his arms accross his chest, while standing ever irritably, awaiting the arrival of his and apparently now her enemies. He still did not trust her, and after all was done with this exile of hers, he would cut out her betraying heart.

"Be ready Sion.....a critical moment approaches." Traya advised.

After a period of several moments, the small band of wannabe jedi entered the ramp way of the core, the each drew their sabers, which slid to life with a quiet hum. Traya did not try to hide herself she stood ever so confidently at the core, awaiting their presence.

"Ah, so you have come her to Malachor, to stop me." She taunted as the rag tag crew approached. "How PATHETIC. Your potential exists, but your abilities are weak."

The enemy was now face to face with the two Sith. Sion stepped forward, and activated his crimson weapon, which shot out of the hilt with a rage similar to that of its wielder. HE stepped in front of Traya, not to shield her, but rather to feed his own appetite for violence. His eyes shifted from each of his enemies. Examining their forms and styles. The Miraluka, Nihilus's slave Visas, he recalled, stood loosely her weapon raised up into a form VI niman stance. She always was weak he thought quietly as he shifted his attention to the next target.

The second opponent was a young woman, and echani no doubt, wielding an aqua double bladed saber, he stance was open, and aggressive, she looked ready to pounce with her form IV ataru variation. Her eyes shifted intently from his own to Traya, he could feel her hate rise as she glared at the old wench, a sentiment that he shared.

The third of the four comrades, was a well muscled iridonian with a prosthetic left arm. He stood in an adapted form V Djem So power stance, with his blue bladed saber gripped tightly in anticipation of attack. Sion had nothing but contempt for this alien, and would enjoy smiting him quickly.

The fourth of the company of fools, was the same red headed female with whom he dueled on Korriban, her style had changed clearly from a weak form I, to a more elegant and precise form II/III Makashi/Soresu style. She held her green bladed weapon clutched so tightly that her knuckles had turned white. She was weak, and he would have no problem cutting her apart.

Sion began to twirl his weapon up into his attack position, his lip curled back revealing a horrid snarl, his oppenents also tensed up into attack position, ready to attempt an ill fated defense. All of their thoughts were disturbed by Traya's calm yet eerie and evil tone.

"Enough. They have come accross the galaxy to fight me. I will not deny them their chance." She stated smugly and tauntingly towards the opposition."Come fools, see if you can overpower me.'"

Sion stepped back and lowered his weapon. HE would watch calmly as the four circled in around the witch. He watched as the each sprang into attack, and were tossed aside like rag dolls, their bodies sent sprawling to the floor from the force blast of Traya. Disarmed and defeated the four companions stared up at the old scow, contempt and fear in their eyes, listened as the maniacal hag taunted yet again.

"O no, I'm not going to kill you, no, no, no....death is far to good a reward for weak prey such as yourselves. You will be sent to holding cells far beneath the academy, their the power of darkness will tear at the fiber of your beings, and turn you into mindless servants to evil. You will be broken, and forced to swear allegiance to the Dark Side." She began to cackle to herself as she savored this minor victory she had gained. That is until she realized that one companion was not amongst them.

"THE FOOL ATTON! WHERE IS HE?" She demanded in a rather annoyed, yet some how frantic tone. The four defeated companions of the exile would not speak, they held their lips shut tightly. "He is here, I can feel his sneid, slimy presence. Find him Sion, and silence him forever. He has been a constant pain in my backside since he crossed my path. Kill him."

Sion needed to hear no more, he nodded, and stormed eagerly from the core, but not before planting a heavy boot into the stomach of the red haired female. "With pleasure." he snarled.

Sion stalked through the long corridors of Trayus, his eyes peeled, and his senses keen, as he searched for the missing fool, the second of his rather easy encounters at Korriban. He was not a patient man, and this continued game of hide and seek made him boil and seethe with anger.

A sound, like a footstep 15 or so feet behind him, made him stop, and listen, his one normal eye squinted as he listened for a trace of more. A voice, cocky and sarcastic confirmed his suspicion.

"Looking for me, or the nearest mirror to admire your handsome face." The voice spoke.

Sion spun around quickly focusing his hateful glare upon the same man he fought with on Korriban. The man was fairly tall and well build, his thick dark hair brushed to the side, his leathery jacket fight snugly around his broad shoulders.

"So I get the fool." Sion hissed vehemently.

The young man, Atton, smirked, and responded just as sarcastically as he always did.
"Funny I was just gonna say the same thing about you cutie pie." The fool then proceeded to activate his yellow bladed saber. He held it into a defensive style, very similar to form III soresu, but his stance also allowed for offensive burts from form IV ataru.

Sion just glared hatefully at this man, he would channel all of his anger and rage into punishing this being. Darth Sion pulled his HILT from his belt and activated it. The red blade hummed to life with a defeaning hiss.

"Well handsome, what are you waiting for?" Atton questioned.

In a roar of pure dark side rage, Sion sprinted forward, and brought his blade down upon Atton's with such force, that it sent the man back several feet. He would continue his assault. Each strike well placed, and each swing and attack coming faster and harder thean the one before it, Atton was completely overwhelmed, and struggled mightily to defend himself. Sions weapon struck in and out in a blur of brilliant red light.
They would lock sabers for a moment, and Sion would stare down intently with his cold callous eyes, into those of his opponents, which to his surprise were not filled with fear, but rather with determination.

Their deadlock quickly ended however, when Sion planted his knee firmly in Atton's stomach. Atton stumbled backwards with a loud oomph. Sion laid into him quickly with another barrage of his Form II/Form V hybrid style. Atton again struggled, and was soon sent sprawling to the floor from a closed fist backhand from Sion, which sent drops of blood squirting from the young man's mouth and nose.

Atton rose to his feet, as Sion circled around him like a predator, closing in for its deathblow. Atton now completely into postion again, tried to press an attack of his own, but it was to no avail, Sion, in one swift motion, chopped his right arm off at the elbow, which was followed by a single thrust, which planted his red bladed death weapon into Atton's now exposed mid-section. Atton gurgled in pain, and Sion kicked him back to the ground to face his death in the darkness, and alone.

Sion deactivated his weapon and turned from his kill, and proceeded back towards the academy's main antechamber. However much to his surprise, he heard a rustling and grunting sound behind him. He turned sharply, to see the young fool struggling with his one arm, back to his feet. Atton after struggling heartily had raised himself back into a standing position.

He coughed and gurgled as he spoke in the same sarcastic tone. "Is....is that all.....ughhh.....you got.....errgggg....running away?" he clutched with his one remaining arm at the gaping hole in his stomach.

Sion growled, and used the force to lift Atton into the air, while crushing his insides slowly. "I will remake you." he snorted. "So that when I look upon you, it will be as looking in a mirror."

"Ungghhh.....do....your worst......I'm not afraid of you..." Atton spoke, clearly in pain.

Sion dropped him helplessly to the floor. "So be it." he hissed. Before sending an enormous amount of lightning coursing through the fool. He watched as Atton writhed in agony before him, his skin charring and burning from the massive electrical barrage.

The screams of pain and torment echoed through of the academy. Which the exile heard as he stepped into the halls of the Trayus academy. all the pieces were in place for a final endgame.
 Diego Varen
03-29-2006, 12:32 AM
I see you used the cut scenes of TSL. I can't wait for the next Chapter.
 DarthSion101
03-29-2006, 10:50 AM
CHAPTER 11: SOME WOUNDS NEVER HEAL

Sion had since left the dying, and rapidly decaying fool Atton alone, in the hall before the main chamber leading to the core. He had made sure that the Exile would come upon the fool, as he drew his final breaths. He knew how powerful he had grown, after all he was immortal, his pain kept him alive permanently, and he fed on the pain of others, so much like a demon of ancient mythology that drained the life force of its victims to grow stronger, Sion did the same, only by inflicting pain and misery.

He could feel the raw dark power of Malachor V flowing through him, it made him stronger, and allowed him greater focus. If the hag was right, and the Exile truly was a jedi, he would mourn the loss of the fool quietly and with the typical serene foolishness that those monastic windbags often preached. But if he was not a jedi, he would use his anger to give him strength, which would weaken him and confuse his attacks, allowing Sion to strike him down easily. Either way the Exile was doomed, he knew it, and soon the lying witch would as well.

Sion stood quietly in anticipatin behind one of the large stone pillars that stood in the antechamber, he was out of sight, but could see perfectly the doors to the main room, and the door he guarded, the one the Exile would not survive to enter, the door to the core, and to her.

Just like clockwork, the exile came floundering into the chamber, his saber held in his hand at his side, his robes flowing gently around him. Sion stared closer he could see the small beads of sweat forming under his hairline, and his eyes were filled with both determinatiion and pain.

"Jedi" Sion thought quietly to himself. "This will be over before it begins."

The exile had his back to Sion, not even sensing his presence, he prepared to enter the door to the Trayus core. It was now that the Sith Lord stepped from the shadows, and lumbered in quickly behind his victim.

"Have you come here to die like the Jedi before you?" Sion boomed in his horrid voice.
The exile whipped around to face him quickly, and Sion continued. "This place is a graveyard for your kind."

He stared intently at the exile, whose eyes were filled with neither hate nor fear. He would change that he thought to himself, before continuing. "She hopes you might be spared, only so you might suffer."

The exile spoke calmly, and without venom or anger, his voice calm and almost soothing. "What is this place?"

Sion was stunned by the Exile's calmness and his curiostiy, but he would allow him his knowledge before he killed him. "It is a relic of darkness, much like this planet. It has been here for thousands of years, it is of the Sith."

"Is this where Revan came?" asked the Exile patiently.

Anger began to build in twisted Sith. "No, The lord Revan had a chance at true power, and like you he turned away. Had the chance at an an empire, and he turned away. He could have healed this broken galaxy and made it strong, yet he ran away. I will find him, and I will kill him, just after I deal with you."

The exile remained calm, and spoke pleadingly with the Sith. "Sion I bear no ill will towards you, no hatred. I've come here to stop Traya. Shes manipulating you, feeding you with more lies, just as she did me, come with me, help me, together we can beat her, and make her fess up to her crimes."

Sion hissed intensely at the Exile. "After I kill you, she will accept me, acknowledge me as the master. You are but a test of my strength. Defend or die Jedi."

Sion lept into action his red-bladed weapon screeching to life. He brought it down quickly upon the Exile, who in turn activated his own blue weapon. The two combatants clashed mightily, Sion's power fueled by his never ending rage, and pain, pushed the exile back. His strikes were calculated and precise, but so were the Exile's defenses. His prey had mastered form III thoroughly, and was skillfully matching each of Sion's rage filled attacks, with an equally precise dodge or parry. Another series of strikes from Sion, and a quick kick tto the chest sent the exile back further, but he used the force to land on his feet.

The two opponents breaked for a moment facing eachother, circling one another, each anticipating the other's next move.

"I don't wish to fight you Sion. I am not your enemy. I want to help." The exile pleaded. "Kreia is just using you again, just like she used me. She has no more use for you, she wants me to kill you here as a test of my strengths."

"You....are wrong, I have come farther than any of her apprentices since Revan, and she will have no choice but to accept my power, right after I kill you."

In a blaze of anger and speed, Sion lept back at the Exile, with another heavy barrage of attacks, which were artfully defended. Which frustrated immensely. The two combatants danced around the huge room, each exchanging blows, neither gaining any ground. After another several minutes of neverending onslaught, the exile lept back into the center of the room, to plead once more with The Sith Lord.

"Sion, please listen to me, Kreia is just using you. She has no use for one that betrayed her. Please this fight is pointless, Kreia is your enemy...not me."

Sion could hear his words, and he knew the whelp was right, but he would not allow him to live, he would kill him just to get to her. "This is not a battle of words Exile! It...is one of blood."

Again Sion lunged forward, his crimson blade locking with that of the exile. But it seemed the battle was not going anywhere, for as quick and as powerful as Sion's attacks were, so was the exile's defense, and vice versa.

Again the two combatants found eachother at an impasse. Both breathing heavily, with their weapons held into the attack positions, both ready for the other's move.

"Sion, you know it to be true, I can feel it, your weakening, she has abandoned you, betrayed you. Don't keep forcing this fight, if either of us dies, she has won yet another victory."

"All thats left now is revenge." Sion rumbled. "You can't beat me here, she knows this, not while the power of this place flows through me."

"Sion please, come with me, we'll take her together, there is no need to...." Sion quickly and angrily cuts the exile off.

"I can die a hundred times exile, and each time rise as strong as before."Sion roared.

"Then I shall push you back 100 times." The exile stated

Sion again sprung forward, but this time so did the exile. The exile had switched forms he was now using the difficult and powerful form VII juyo/vapaad. The two meet in the very center of the chamber, standing on the red circular floor tile, where they both stand swing and striking with their masterful arts at one another. The bout is lightning fast, a whir and frenzy of clashing, and red and blue lights fills the room, illuminating their faces.

Finally the two again broke away from one another. Sion was weakening, he could feel it. But was he really weakening, or had the exile awakened him, gotten in his mind, made him doubt his own beliefs? He did not know. But one thing he knew for sure as he stood there facing his opponent, was that neither could win, not now.

"How....how can you stand against me, stand against me here?" He questioned, not with hate, but with shock.

"Because Sion, I turned away from it, and you could not." The exile replied calmly.

"It is not possible to walk away from such things unscarred." He groaned

"True, but the strength is not in the force, its in the man." The exile again responded.

"The dark side flows through me, it is what I am." Sion claimed.

"If the force, in any form is what you are, that that is what Kreia hates. She hates the force. Which is why she chose me, because I turned away from it when you could not." He could see Sion staring intently at him. "Its true Sion. Look at what it has done to you, little remains of the man you once were. Has it been a life worth living?"

"It has not." He agreed, his tone low, almost a whisper. "Kreia....she will try to break you....show you just how far one can fall. If she does, you will die."

"Come with me Sion, Let us fight her together." The exile pleaded once more.

"This battle is yours, and yours alone Exile........I am glad to leave this this place at last." he sputtered. For he now knew that he was not meant to stop this man, but was yet again betrayed by the witch. What better satisfaction he thought to himself, that to see her brought low by the one thing she cherished most. It was the first time he had felt satisfaction in a long time.

Sion tensed his entire body, and flexed out with the force, and soon fell Silently, yet peacefully to the floor before the feet of the exile, finally free of the terrible pain he endured. Or so it seemed for the moment, but he knew that the power of the Dark Side could not be undone. He still had his mission, Revan, he would find where he had gone, and do whatever it was that was needed to be done. The exile would go on to destroy the manipulative witch, and set out like he had in search of Revan. He had the advantage, for noone knew he still lived. Until the time was right, shadow and secrecy would be his allies. He was always far more clever than she had ever given him credit.

His small obsidian shuttle blasted into hyperspace. He sat for the first time in a while, calmly and contently, he knew that she had failed, and died by the hands of her student, but also that he would drive the final wedge into her soul, when he found Revan, it was inevitable. Should he meet the exile again? Time would tell, but he knew that the force often pushed such confrontations.

Thoughts poured through his mind about Revan, and the unseen evil, and he knew in his mind that the only way to find Revan, was to follow the currents of this darkness into the unkown, where according to Kreia the greatest battle would be fought. Fate had yet to play its hand, so he would play that hand for it.

"Now you begin to feel the power of the dark side." He muttered to himself triumphantly. As he sped in his craft through the stars towards a darkness and uncertainty that would soon engulf everything and everyone, war was coming, and so was he..........................

THE END

Special thanks to Darth Sion for being so darn cool, and everyone who read and enjoyed the story.
 Diego Varen
03-29-2006, 11:10 AM
The duel between Sion and the Exile was well written. I've never really thought that Sion would still live, but he's immortal and he should live, otherwise this Story would've already ended. Can't wait for the next Chapter.
 DarthSion101
03-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I appreciate it, and I'm glad that you have enjoyed my first attempt at writing :D

Call me stubborn, call me stupid, but I don't believe Sion truly Died at malachor. HE kinda fell, the exile walked away, and that was then end of it. He may have survived, and gone off to plot somehwhere hehehe. Anyways until KOTOR 3 comes out and confirms it im a firm believer he still lives lol.

There won't be another Chapter in Darth Sion Legacy OF PAin, instead I plan on starting a whole new story, about the upcoming war that he like Revan and the exile are going off to wage. Where inevitably their paths will all cross. There will be more charcters featured, it will be much longer than this tale, and the best thing is that I will have no storyline restrictions put forth by writing a KOTOR 2 Sidestory, so all the stops are out! Haven't decided on a name for it yet, or which planet it will begin, or which character is going to be the title character, but It should be a good tale. If my good flow of creativity flows, it should be out later today......but don't hold me to that....again thanks for all the positive support, and get ready for...the still to be named sequel. :D
 Char Ell
03-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Nicely done, DarthSion101. I enjoyed reading your version of KotOR: TSL thru Darth Sion's eyes. And I wouldn't rule out some role for Darth Sion in the next KotOR. I don't think it's likely but it's definitely more of a possibility for him than for Darth Nihilus, heh-heh-heh. :smirk2:
 DarthSion101
03-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks again for all the support, and positive feedback. The next story will be out soon, the so called sequel. :D
 Diego Varen
03-30-2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah, when you think of a Title, you should post it on this Thread.

PS. cutmeister, have you changed your name from Hai Wan?
 DarthSion101
03-30-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm leaning towards SHADOWS FROM THE DARKNESS as a title, let me know what you guys think.
 Char Ell
03-30-2006, 5:32 PM
PS. cutmeister, have you changed your name from Hai Wan?Yeah, I did. I started thinking that Hai Wan sounded too much like Obi-Wan. Not that I don't like the Obi-Wan Kenobi character, far from it. But I wanted to change my name to something that was more me.

Shadows from the Darkness sounds like a good title to me although people might think it's related to ForceFightWMe12's Plight of Darkness fic.
 DarthSion101
03-30-2006, 8:08 PM
Yeah, I did. I started thinking that Hai Wan sounded too much like Obi-Wan. Not that I don't like the Obi-Wan Kenobi character, far from it. But I wanted to change my name to something that was more me.

Shadows from the Darkness sounds like a good title to me although people might think it's related to ForceFightWMe12's Plight of Darkness fic.

YEs they might......hmmm..........I'll have to come up with a different title then.
 Hallucination
03-30-2006, 8:13 PM
How about 'Darth Sion: She said it wouldn't hurt a bit....' :xp:
 DarthSion101
03-30-2006, 9:35 PM
How about 'Darth Sion: She said it would hurt a bit....' :xp:

Hurt her? It nearly killed her :D
 Steve-O Kreesh
03-30-2006, 11:06 PM
The rest of your story was well worth the wait. Great job DarthSion101! I look forward to the sequel. Keep those creative juices flowing. :D
 DarthSion101
03-31-2006, 10:36 AM
The rest of your story was well worth the wait. Great job DarthSion101! I look forward to the sequel. Keep those creative juices flowing. :D

Thanks alot Steve-O, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading it. I'm working this weekend.....but I assure you, The sequel will be out sunday night. MAy the force be with you.
 †Saint_Killa†
03-31-2006, 11:21 PM
:thumbsup: Awesome work DarthSion101!!!!!!! Especially with the duels. Very detailed. :thumbsup:
 Char Ell
04-01-2006, 12:29 AM
YEs they might......hmmm..........I'll have to come up with a different title then. If you like the title but want to differentiate from ForceFightWMe12's fic then perhaps following the title pattern you established with this story...

Darth Sion: Shadows From the Darkness
 Hallucination
04-01-2006, 11:37 AM
And if you aren't very creative, you could just use 'untitled' or something like it.
 Sith at Peace
04-19-2006, 5:28 PM
Wow, Reading this fic just lowered my confidence in mine by about 10%. I can't wait for the sequel to start up again, your writing is fantastic!
:maize:

Ps. Could you drop a few pointers on my fic?
 DarthSion101
04-20-2006, 1:10 PM
Wow, Reading this fic just lowered my confidence in mine by about 10%. I can't wait for the sequel to start up again, your writing is fantastic!
:maize:

Ps. Could you drop a few pointers on my fic?

sure i could drop a few pointers.....what is the title of your piece?
 Sith at Peace
04-20-2006, 1:58 PM
It's called The Galactic Scream
 machievelli
11-21-2008, 11:27 PM
read
 Rev7
11-22-2008, 4:15 PM
Wow. This was a great fic.
 Darth_Yuthura
11-28-2008, 7:02 PM
I've only read the first few chapters... I am quite impressed by how effectively you portrayed the other characters in conjunction with Scion. This required great effort and I could understand the anger he had for Traya perfectly. I have thought that about some people who are never satisfied, but never articulated it so well.

Only question... what about Scion did you find so impressive?
 Chevron 7 locke
11-28-2008, 8:18 PM
I rather enjoyed this story, it was well written, the characters stayed in character, and you brought back Juhani! Great job!
Page: 2 of 2