Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Laging?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kel Niun
12-09-2005, 9:54 PM
why is it that when I play Republic Commando on the net, my computer lags?
it lags even when I'm not on the game. why?
 90SK
12-11-2005, 6:48 PM
Huh. Maybe your settings aren't up to speed with the game's required software configurations. Have you made sure your system meets the requirements?
 Kel Niun
12-13-2005, 2:53 PM
Huh. Maybe your settings aren't up to speed with the game's required software configurations. Have you made sure your system meets the requirements?
yes, my system meets the requirements.
what do you think it is?
 Kurgan
12-15-2005, 2:24 AM
Did you check your computer for viruses and spyware? Perhaps something else is lagging your system down.

Do other games lag heavily? What ISP do you use? Do you have broadband? Are you running low on disk space?

These sorts of things might help explain what's going on...
 Kel Niun
12-16-2005, 3:04 PM
Did you check your computer for viruses and spyware? Perhaps something else is lagging your system down.

Do other games lag heavily? What ISP do you use? Do you have broadband? Are you running low on disk space?

These sorts of things might help explain what's going on...

I have no viruses and as far as I know, no spyware.
No other games lag. ISP? I’m not sure. I have DSL. I have tons of disk space.
I’ll see if I can explain this better.
When I first go the game, my computer was running at 100% speed, then when I want on multiplayer, my computer started running at about 75%speed, then it went to 50% then 25%. Each time I played multi player. Then I re did my Computer and got it running at 100% and I tried the game again and the same thing happened. What could be going on?
 Alkova Lexis
12-21-2005, 8:14 PM
The Server just might be busy, otherwise.. You should call someone to fix it.
Page: 1 of 1