Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Hear Audio Taunts/Commands

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
11-12-2005, 11:29 AM
And all my volume levels are cranked... I see the text (I need backup! etc) but no voice. And I'm not talking about Heroes here.. I know that the Heroes have muted taunts/commands... but even the normal troopers are silent!

In the beta I could hear everything (except Heroes of course).

Any suggestions or ideas? Can YOU hear them?

In case anybody is interested, I have Soundblaster Live! which is working fine last I checked, and Windows 2000.
 zerted
12-03-2005, 8:29 AM
I think you only hear the voice when you make the command. When another player presses a command button an image is displayed on the map where the player is. If you are near the player you might hear the voice, but not when you are on the other side of the map. I'm not positive about this.
 JazzNinja
12-15-2005, 1:32 PM
i have the same problem in the xbox game the announcer voiced but in this one it doesnt. it wont even go when the cp is being taken i have the same problem
 JazzNinja
12-18-2005, 5:13 PM
and nobody on this forum cares im guessing thank you!
 zerted
12-19-2005, 10:05 AM
I can't think of anything to add. Complain to tech support. The voice is a part of in-game sound. If it doesn't work while other sounds do, I have no clue. Its just like my missing reloading graphics problem.
Page: 1 of 1