Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Editing an animation.cfg help (JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 Maxstate
11-10-2005, 9:12 AM
I downloaded the Theatrics mod from pcgamemods and im flabbergasted, its truly well done. Only one thing is bugging me, the red dfa was changed into the jump-stab thing.

How do i change it back? Ive found 2 .cfg's = Animevents and Animations, they have lots of lines that start with Both_ but i cant make anything of it.

I still have the original animations.cfg stored safely in a zip file, what lines do i replace if thats the case?
 ZeroX2
11-10-2005, 9:28 AM
I did a very quick search of the forums, but I couldn't find anything. I suggest you ask in the JA editing boards, or do a search in there.
 Maxstate
11-10-2005, 10:18 AM
OKay, could i request a move to that section? To avoid making two threads?
 ZeroX2
11-10-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm sure Kurgan and friends would be happy to move it - just PM one of them.
 Maxstate
11-11-2005, 8:37 AM
Anyone?
 razorace
11-14-2005, 7:05 PM
The file you want to modify is the animations.cfg file. You just need to use ModView to figure out what the name of the affected animations are and then change those particular animations in the animations.cfg. The header for the animations.cfg file explains how the file works.

Secondly, I'd try search the forums a bit more. I think there's more information on this subject that's available.

Finally, what's this Theatrics mod that you speak of?
 Maxstate
04-25-2006, 10:11 AM
The file you want to modify is the animations.cfg file. You just need to use ModView to figure out what the name of the affected animations are and then change those particular animations in the animations.cfg. The header for the animations.cfg file explains how the file works.

Secondly, I'd try search the forums a bit more. I think there's more information on this subject that's available.

Finally, what's this Theatrics mod that you speak of?

Im only about a year late, its a mod that changes a lot of the saber animations. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.
Page: 1 of 1