Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help help help help ("FATAL" error)

Page: 1 of 1
 croe4
11-06-2005, 2:36 PM
Hi i've got a strange problem where you load star wars battlefront and before you start it, it comes on to 2 tabs at the bottom. 1 is star wars battlefront and another is FATAL. plz help me

croe4
 Kurgan
11-06-2005, 2:55 PM
Are you trying to run a dedicated server through a batch file?

The "FATAL" error indicates you've typed in incorrect line in the batch file. Check the line where the word is mentioned (as shown in the fatal error message).

Usually it's a misspelling or you've left something out (or tried to load a map with a faction or gametype that it doesn't allow).
 Cartwright
12-30-2005, 5:34 AM
I Have the same problem when you load sw battlefront 2 it comes on to 2 tabs at the bottom... battlefront 2 and another is FATAL. Im way above all the reqirements too. Plz Help me! Ps Its the real bought version.
 zerted
12-30-2005, 7:52 PM
The FATAL error comes up when you have invalid parameters on the game shortcut. Check what you added to the shortcut, something is wrong. Remember, don't add anything to LanucherBF.exe (name is something like that). That is not the correct game .exe file.
Page: 1 of 1