Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Request

Page: 1 of 1
 brwarner
10-27-2005, 5:40 PM
Could someone from scratch(Rule # 14) make a dancer's oufit like thing for kotor 1
 The_Maker
10-27-2005, 5:43 PM
Nope.

And just a heads up, this might be looked at as piracy/"warez" so I suggest you delete your thread ;) So unless someone wants to remodel a dancer outfit then skin it etc. I am afraid that isn't gonna happen.
 brwarner
10-27-2005, 5:49 PM
How do I delete a thread?
 RobQel-Droma
10-27-2005, 6:16 PM
So you can't make anything even from scratch for K1 that is in TSL?
 The_Maker
10-27-2005, 6:22 PM
You can make something from scratch but you can't port it over (e.g. the padawan robe models from K2 into K1) Very bad...

@br
Edit your post and near the top of the page there is something that says "Delete Thread", checkmark that then save the changes. Voila.
 Darth333
10-29-2005, 1:00 AM
Sorry to "ressuscitate" this thread guys but some things need to get clarified.

The Maker, please leave the forum rules issues to the moderators. If you have a problem with a post or thread, you can use the report post button and we will look at the situation.

There is nothing wrong with brwarner's request since he is asking a mod made from scratch and not porting ressources from one game to another. Furthermore, he's not even asking for something identical but a "dancer's oufit like thing". Now, technically speaking, a dancer outfit model is not yet possible but a similar reskin could be done (however, the model would look somewhat different, especially the bottom part).
Page: 1 of 1