Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Padawan Shasha? Kotor Ѕ? etc...

Page: 1 of 1
 Weiser_Cain
10-25-2005, 3:57 AM
Playing Kotor, Idea[!], Shasha (the girl from dantooie hiding in your bulkhead eating your food) would make a nice Padawan. Brutalized by the Mandalorians, resoursefull. It'd be interesting.
[While I'm thinking of young impresional wards in my care has anyone tried to make a romance script for mission? How about Yuthra, I know she's legal.]
Ok I know this is just big enough to fail miserably but, has anyone thought of recreating Kotor in the Kotor 2 engine? Or would we all just get sued out of existence?
 Archon II
10-25-2005, 4:20 AM
Sued out of existance... :smash:
 RedHawke
10-25-2005, 4:32 AM
About Sasha, unfortunately the child models have no combat animations, along with Jawa's, Tach's, and most of the other interesting ones, so turning them into any sort of recruited NPC is pretty much ruined.

About the recreating KOTOR in the TSL engine, porting KOTOR modules and files into TSL is verboten... so we'll have to go with the "sued out of existence" part. ;)
 shinyjedi
03-17-2006, 3:01 AM
On the other hand, Sasha is nothing more than a li'l blonde waif. By the time TSL takes place, pretty much any blonde female head would work on the appropriate body model. The name's the thing, after all.
Page: 1 of 1