Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Phantom's Happy Halloween Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 kdsphantom
10-21-2005, 4:25 AM
Hello All and this is for TSL KOTOR 2

EDIT Wed. the 26th Website back up and running the Link below works once again.

I wanted to make a mod as a exercise in learning how to make mods, and I just love Halloween. So this was perfect, now its my first mod, and the scripts really are well to be honest darth333s, stoffe's, tk102's and a few others. Without there help id been stuck but without Fred's great KT id never been able to have started.

So having said that here it is, I added songs to it but the Zip file came out to 43 Megs, heh guess I added to many songs. At the moment since this is my first and it still needs some feedback I just intend to release it out of my website and then in a day or 2 maybe 5 if its worth it then pcgamemods. But I am still so new that is the only place I know of for TSL and KOTOR mods.

http://members.cox.net/kdsphantom/home1)

Please download and enjoy but remember you get what you pay for
its only 3 zones, prolly hour or 2 entertainment, the songs arent in there which stinks, they to me added a nice, very nice touch. I have included a readme and a spoiler readme which really dont need, it explains more what I intended to do but what went wrong. Please give feedback, anykind saying what you didnt like and did, I'd love to fix it up better, It should kill you at least once.

I do mean to get some feedback, tighten up some things make it better for a release at pcgamemods type place. I suggest a level character at least 15th.
you have to use a warp code to get into it, but not to travel through, it will transport you from zone to zone. To start the warp is, ~warp village,
5 files in the zip, 3 module files that go into your module folder and 2 txt fiiles the readme and spoiler as noted above.

Guess thats it, have fun, good luck and thank you
kdsphantom
 brwarner
10-25-2005, 8:53 PM
I don't know if it is just my computer but the link doesn't work.
 Darth InSidious
10-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Hmm..........well, my first comment would have to be congratz on your first mod :)

UNfortunately, it is a little buggy, uhm, how do you get from iziz to Transvania?!
I didn't bother w/ working that bit out cuz I only briefly tested it, but that bit seemed a bit...odd..., uhm and the overlord thing was quite cool......Unfortunately, for those who don't like to FP spam, or aren't Lvl 50, this is nigh-on impossible ;)

But seriously.....undead wookiees?!
:xp:
 kdsphantom
10-26-2005, 3:04 PM
Hiya brwarner and Darth InSidious
EDIT: Brwarner my site is back up and running ) download away.

@Darth InSidious Inside the modules porters should work fine, I know its a bit of Role playing an all but the planet or system is called Transvania, I hope to make one those armbands to start up the module eventually. Thou yes prolly more then a lil buggy as it being my first mod. I do plan on fixing it, and releasing it I hope before halloween but as above now cox isnt helping me any with that. But when you say the Overlord is nigh impossible for that arent level 50 was he that tough? I meant to make him pretty well really tough, like as in oh my god that guy is REALLY tough but not level 50 tough. But this is good feedback Id love to hear more.

And ya Undead wookies!
but thank you for repling and the feedback
kdsphantom
 Darth InSidious
10-29-2005, 11:55 AM
kds: I had difficulty with a normal character midway through the game, so I cheated, and it was still a looooooong fight :)
Especially with all those vampire lord dudes...
 kdsphantom
10-29-2005, 5:20 PM
Hiya Darth InSidious,
heh I like that you got a smile in there buddy. When I made the vampires I made 3 types, there is a 4th but it is supposed to be a "ghoul" the first is supposed to be tough high AC, HP and high damage output. the next one down then lowers its HP's and AC so it just hits you hard but dies fairly easy, and the 3rd then brings down there damage output by giving them a single lightsaber.

All the monsters have All the force powers then I adjust there force points, like the little guys have 100 points, which might be 2 or 3 spell casts and moving up higher end guys might get 500 points.

The idea behind the longer fights, is that since its only 3 zones, and the small plot heh the Ed wood style movie making, one shot and we moved on, was that it was like a old style module, made to be a 1 to 2 hour litle mini event. A stand alone download this go play it and be done with it in a single sitting module. I might not posses the words im searching for to explain, but like an old style dungeons dragons module.

With experience treasure and adventour all bound together in a small tight lil package, atm the KSE editor can take out the cheat shot you get with the warp in code, Id guess you get around 10K to 15K exp for killing the guys. I tried to put some loot on the end boss and some my darker or dryer humor throughout the module.
but again Darth thank you for the feedback Id love to hear more from you, more details if you have time please :) lol atm your the only person I know that played it through heh
kdsphantom
 SITHSLAYER133
10-29-2005, 9:42 PM
congratz dude
Page: 1 of 1