Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Official Fanfiction Thread

Page: 1 of 28
 Klia
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
This is the offical Fanfiction thread. If you post something way OT then you're in trouble.

So that means you can talk about

Fanfiction you Wrote
Fanfiction Ideas
Fanfiction Nitpicks
Fanfiction General.

Knock yourself out.
 shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Here's all my crap just read it bottom to top.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/)
 Klia
10-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Here's My Boyd Fanfiction

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2584072/1/)

Here's my CrispinVSFred Thing
(It's not up anywhere.)

Wow. This took me a long time to write and it's so short. I wonder why. I guess everything looks longer in writing.

Tell me what you think of it blah..whatever. Seriously diss it if you want to. Concrit is good. Remember, I like to have my writing nitpicked upon. That way I can become a better writer.

Damn, this is old. And I'm a hypocrite

Fred VS Crispin

“Crispin, this is Waterloo-o.” Fred dropped the box on the table. “My friends gave it to me as a joke because my last name is Bonaparte and well…well…uh you know.”

Crispin was not amused.

Regardless, Fred took of the lid, arranging the board as he explained the rules. “This is my knight. You have one too but you’ll be on the defensive. I need to get my knight into here.” He pointed towards the slightly torn paper castle before he went on. “Now this is my peasant, and this is your soldier.” Cautiously he placed the piece in front of the detainee, studying for any reaction.

Relief swelled into him as Crispin finally acknowledged his existance. However that was quickly dashed as Crispin leaned over the table and picked up a piece with his mouth. Fred didn’t know how to take this at all and offered the only help he could. “Do you want me to…”

Crispin had taken no notice to Fred’s mortification and went right on, not even bothering to take the piece out of his mouth, preferring to talk quite clearly through clenched teeth. “No, I want you to start.”

Leaning back in the chair allowed Fred to relax a bit from this sudden onslaught. “Once I finish telling you the rules. The carpenter is the only piece allowed out. The peasent can’t come out unless you get a certain item for them. Once you destroy all of the other’s side peasents or soldiers your knight can storm the castle.”

“Sounds Easy.” Crispin shrugged and started leaning in for the dice.

“Wait no!” Fred snatched them away. “No…not yet. Not yet…” He began to breathe deeply, something he told the asylum prisoners to do when they couldn’t control themselves.

“Well, this is interesting. However I do have other things planned for today. I think I have another session in the art room today or so I have heard.”

“Alright, I’ll start.” Fred said, and so they began.

They were an odd pair in an even odder situation. Crispin was propped up on a few books thus enabling him to at least look at the game board; while Fred’s legs were tucked on underneath his chair so his kness would not interfere his view. Despite all this, despite Crispin’s previous hostility Fred felt himself relaxing. After all it was a simple round of his favorite game.
And, well it was interesting if nothing else. It was truly an amazing sight to see his opponent play without hands, something Fred thought neccesary to play a board game.
 shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:30 PM
I have a new fic I'm going to start. All I will tell you is that it will be a oneshot, Sasha/Milla, and have the title "The only bed on the planet" Let your imagination do the work
 DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm writhing a fanfic spinoff of the RPG I'm in. It's a Sasha/Natasha fanfic called "Our House"
 Smon
10-15-2005, 11:42 PM
I'm writhing a fanfic spinoff of the RPG I'm in. It's a Sasha/Natasha fanfic called "Our House"
Lucky you, I'm still trying to get a spinoff of it where I'm a retired umpire who runs a bar.

...in the CENTER of the EARTH.
 DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:44 PM
oh, family guy refrence!!! and speaking of a bar. Whose leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?
 Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 11:47 PM

Woah, you mean Sasha/OC?

OMG SACRILEGE!
 DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:51 PM
No they live in Wisconsin. in a house made of cheese!
 Smon
10-16-2005, 12:02 AM
 DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:12 AM
no, they don't really live in a house made of cheese. They live in Maryland, in a big ol' house.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 12:13 AM
no, they don't really live in a house made of cheese. They live in Maryland, in a big ol' house.

Klia wants this to be an OT thread, guysizzles.
 DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm on topic. I'm talking about the setting of me Sasha/Natasha fanfic.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I was mostly talking to Smon. I just kind of quoted you.

x.
 DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:20 AM
you *****
 Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 8:56 AM
Well...I'm working on my fanfiction as I type.

But it feels a little flat, so I'm going to have to edit it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And again.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 9:56 AM
I'M TRYING! I'M TRYING.

I really am.

G-Man/Becky is definitely hard.
 Klia
10-16-2005, 10:32 AM
*Taps foot* Did you read the first post. Jesus Smon, I may need to go all kung fu crazy on you.

This is the official fanfiction thread. Not the cheese thread.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 10:34 AM
I tried to stop them! See? SEE?!

And I'm so totally going to write a new fic, for it is the best idea EVA.
 Klia
10-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks Squid.

Something that I found that helps me plan out a story is to write it all in l33t or in any stupid way you can. It helps get rid of the writer's block as you just keep on laughing and not caring about how stupid it is.

My biggest problem is being scared of sharing my work and being scared of what people will say about it. It NEEDS to be perfect.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 10:38 AM
My biggest problem is being scared of sharing my work and being scared of what people will say about it. It NEEDS to be perfect.

^^See that part up there? Dun' worry about it. We're all crazy nice about that sort of thing.
 TyraaRane
10-16-2005, 12:04 PM
This reminds me of another fic I need to write. I had someone request "Raz + parents angst" from me...um, last summer (*whistles innocently*)...but I never did finish it. I'm still planning to, because writing from Raz's Dad's POV is fun and awesome (if hard. The poor guy only has what, four lines? Five? Woe.), but I think I need to go back and trash at least half of what I had written and try a different angle or two.

So, yeah. Have to write the Sasha/Milla fic for shinzuku (probably next week)...then we'll see which comes first, the Raz's Dad fic or the SuperBestFriends one. That one's threatening to turn sort of Edgar/Gloria, too...or maybe I actually have two SuperBestFriends ideas running around. I don't know. My brain is a confusing place.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 12:08 PM
This reminds me of another fic I need to write. I had someone request "Raz + parents angst" from me...um, last summer (*whistles innocently*)...but I never did finish it. I'm still planning to, because writing from Raz's Dad's POV is fun and awesome (if hard. The poor guy only has what, four lines? Five? Woe.), but I think I need to go back and trash at least half of what I had written and try a different angle or two.

So, yeah. Have to write the Sasha/Milla fic for shinzuku (probably next week)...then we'll see which comes first, the Raz's Dad fic or the SuperBestFriends one. That one's threatening to turn sort of Edgar/Gloria, too...or maybe I actually have two SuperBestFriends ideas running around. I don't know. My brain is a confusing place.

You're going to write with Raz's Awesome Nameless Dad? Oh, Tyraa. I love you. Love you so much.

And the SuperBestFriends, too? Tyraa. TyraaRane. You. Are the greatest. Person. Alive.
 Klia
10-16-2005, 12:17 PM

HAH! You actually took up the SuperBestFriends idea. That's awesome. I guess so many people like your stories that they keep on requesting them from you.

I'm pretty excited for them myself.

I'm having nice daydreams about my dream.
 shinzuku
10-16-2005, 1:37 PM
 shinzuku
10-16-2005, 2:23 PM
I wonder what I should right nexts

Thread bumber
<insert stupid line about thread bumper>
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 2:24 PM
I MAY or MAY NOT start a fic right now.

RIGHT NOW.

My hand is on the paper... and I'm typing at the same time...

Should I write?
 TyraaRane
10-16-2005, 2:33 PM
Should I write?

Yes. Yes you should.
 Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 2:34 PM
Damn. I was hoping everyone would be all 'no, Squid! Don't subject us to your writings!'
 Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 2:40 PM
Just shut your trap n write after you're done on the boards (which is I'm guessing like 5:30 in the morning)
 Klia
10-16-2005, 6:50 PM
The only bed on the planet

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/3764.html)

I like!

Just shut your trap n write after you're done on the boards (which is I'm guessing like 5:30 in the morning)

But what if we are on 24/7?
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 10:00 AM
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I also found a fic on the internet

http://www.livejournal.com/users/beeblebabe/340267.html#cutid1)

fic idea's

-Milla's nightmares
-Super Milla and X Sasha (of course I would probably ruin them, without any idea of what their personalities are like)
 Klia
10-17-2005, 4:41 PM
The snow angel fic was sweet Shinzuku. Stop making me go aww.

I want to see the Super Milla, and X Sasha.
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 5:09 PM
OMG.

You're going to write a fic about them?!

Not only am I hyperventilating, I'm willing to help!
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 5:51 PM
you got to tell stuff about them, so I can write.

Is it like a one side love thing.
Do they hate each other?
What are their personalities like?
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:00 PM
Hmm.

You know, this sounds kind of fun.

Sure, I'll type out some short summaries of their characters. I'm just surprised that nearly everyone on this board knows about them.

X Sasha and Super Milla are the next Geddup noise.

I'll be right back...
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 6:05 PM
Make some noise.
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:09 PM
Okay, now that I know that those nutty kids are the Chairscoot of now, you need to ask ALL the questions you need to know about. I'll type it up right now and PM it to you, Mkay?
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 6:14 PM
Um....
Do they like each other?
How different are they from the regular Sasha and Milla?
Was X Sasha evil? I think he was.
What are their backgrounds?(should I just make this up)
Do they have like any special powers?
Is there anything you want me to put in the story?

Yes, lots of questions...
 Klia
10-17-2005, 6:20 PM
I do have a snippet from my fanfiction. Well, before I scrapped it so Paranoidish and I can collab on it. This is like the idea process for it. When I feel like writing down dialouge or snippets I write it down.

I hope writing down whatever comes to my head works, if not, I'm suing myself.

"He's playing mind games with me." Oleander realized. "Mind games with a Psychonaut."
But Loboto's devilish smile only curled once he saw Oleander's reaction. "But of course, we're not hear to talk about you, we're here for me."

More crap from my head:

His voice was shrill, dipping in and out of various pitches, somehow able to find the right note to cut clean through one's hearing.
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:35 PM
Um....
Do they like each other?
How different are they from the regular Sasha and Milla?
Was X Sasha evil? I think he was.
What are their backgrounds?(should I just make this up)
Do they have like any special powers?
Is there anything you want me to put in the story?

Yes, lots of questions...

I'll get on it, sir!

And, Klia! That sounds fantastic.

Hey. Hang on a second...
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 6:38 PM
... I'm a girl...
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:39 PM
I know, I just call everyone sir.

Because ma'am makes people sound like sissies.

Any other questions?
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 6:40 PM
not that I can think of
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:42 PM
Mkay. For question 2, you asked if they liked each other.

As in love or as in friend type things?
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 6:42 PM
love
 shinzuku
10-17-2005, 6:45 PM
hey should I give them a background together?
like they met in a different place, a different time, different situation and then they met each other when they're arch nemisis's and they're like,

"whoa, it's you from before... I like you before, and now you my arch nemisi?
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:46 PM
I do have a snippet from my fanfiction. Well, before I scrapped it so Paranoidish and I can collab on it. This is like the idea process for it. When I feel like writing down dialouge or snippets I write it down.

I hope writing down whatever comes to my head works, if not, I'm suing myself.

"He's playing mind games with me." Oleander realized. "Mind games with a Psychonaut."
But Loboto's devilish smile only curled once he saw Oleander's reaction. "But of course, we're not hear to talk about you, we're here for me."

More crap from my head:

His voice was shrill, dipping in and out of various pitches, somehow able to find the right note to cut clean through one's hearing.

Wow, that sounds great already. Hey, if there's any way I can help...

I assume this is a 'How they met' fic?
 Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 6:47 PM
hey should I give them a background together?
like they met in a different place, a different time, different situation

I'm putting it in this little summary, so I'll give you all the answers at once, okay?
Page: 1 of 28