Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruiting the jedi on the endar spire

Page: 1 of 1
 rictus135
10-15-2005, 12:09 AM
I would love to see a mod that allows you to recruit the jedi on the endar spire. I could make a simple one, but it would be better if:

1. The jedi collapses after fighting Dark jedi
2. Gets up after you kill sith, then you recruit her by giving her a medpack
3. She is still weak (and can't be healed), so she follows you at a distance avoiding fights until Taris
4. she interacts in the trask/bandon cutscene, says she is to weak to fight so off trask goes to save both your lives (a jedi's life being more important than his after all, and him being such a sweetie-pie)
5. Oh, and if Im being really greedy, she should have a unique head of course

I would then like to work up my own story and personality for this person. (Yep I want to steal all your hard work, type a few lines of text, and take all the credit!)
 kotor modder 10
10-25-2005, 5:11 PM
no way ia aint going to let you do that moderators!!
 Dark_lord_Cheez
10-25-2005, 5:41 PM
or, you could just make it so that explosion never happens, and after the battle, she joins your group, and you fight the two sith troopers who show up afterwards...

question is, who's spot will she take, and will she stay the entire game?
 Cyl
10-27-2005, 11:08 AM
hmm I thought of doing something like this, but it will certainly take me two months to be able to create a plain item in with the toolset, ...

about which spot she takes, I thought about Juhani's, who I somehow dislike...

so if the unlikely happens and I get the hang out of Kotor Modding, I will try it....
Page: 1 of 1