Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone successful doing anything?

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan2552
10-08-2005, 2:08 PM
So far i've tried:
copying over kamino into it, under a folder called KAM with the file name i got from the missions.lvl file. but that just closes the server...

I've tried copying kamino into MYG folder.. calling the file myg1.lvl -- that also closes the server. because i don't really know anything about modding i tried copying over the header from the tantive level over the header of the kamino one, this loaded the server correctly -- but it's exactly the same as what happens when you dont have /MYG anyway (EXCEPT a circle where the mini-map should be!!)
___

Then I tried to mod the tantive level, so i put yoda over the rifleman part.. whenever the server loads when it says this; it says the file tan1.lvl is missing! even though when i use the original mission.lvl it's back to normal....

....... so basically, i havn't been able to do anything - even though it's my first attempt at modding at all.

anyone been successful doing anything??
 Kurgan
10-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Probably against the beta agreement to do so anyway... ;P
 Dan2552
10-12-2005, 6:13 PM
I didn't read in any of the ones I agreed to that we weren't allowed to modify the game. I'll re-read...

edit---

Good thing I failed to modify it then...

Recipient may not use, copy, modify, publish, transmit, broadcast, post, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease, rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part of the Beta Software
 zerted
10-12-2005, 8:00 PM
..Recipient may not use, copy, modify, publish, transmit, broadcast, post, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease, rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part of the Beta Software
Publicly stating the game's name would fall into that sentence. I hope this is not enforced.
Page: 1 of 1