Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another rpg-What a good RP should be.

Page: 1 of 5
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 7:04 PM
MODERATOR NOTE:This is a great example of an RP, so if you need inspiration look here.

Okay you can be whoever you want to be, but you can't be a god. If you want to talk ooc put parenthesis around it. I call Milla.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:05 PM
I call..... Fred. SACRE' BLEU!!
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:12 PM
DAMMIT! I was gonna be Fred... :( oh well... I'll be... Ness.(Got EarthBound... LOVE IT. Plus Ness would be a cool Whispering Rock camper)
 Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 7:14 PM
Uh... hm. I dunno. Quentin?
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:20 PM
(Hm... I guess I'll start...)

Ness walked onto camp wondering why his parents had sent him here. He gathered with the other campers around the orientation and set his backpack down, loaded with a bat, yo-yo, and a slingshot.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:22 PM
Fred walks up to Ness and Is stared up at with wonder.

"Well hi there. What's your name??? I'm Fred Bonapart."
 Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 7:24 PM
Quentin stepped through the tall gate and adjusted his scarf. It was going to be boring for a while... Phoebe's parents had said she couldn't come (as of yet, she was sick), and that she would have to come in late.

He spotted a bird by the pole and kindly set it on fire. <3
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:25 PM
Fred walks up to Ness and Is stared up at with wonder.

"Well hi there. What's your name??? I'm Fred Bonapart."

Ness looked up at the long legged frenchman.

"Hey, I'm Ness Embren." (The game didn't give a last name so I antonymed Aquato)
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 7:26 PM
Milla: Hello Everyone
 Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 7:27 PM
(Eh. I quit, guys. This doesn't make any sense already. XD)
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 7:28 PM
Okay who's here
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:30 PM
Hi Milla!! man I took this internship to see Linda, but she has to get unmutated. and I miss Gloria, Edgar, and Crispen...no, not Crispen. Yet still, we're gonna have lots of fun!!!
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:33 PM
As one of the counselors made an announcement Ness turned to the presentation stage and saw a woman in a very loud dress.

Wow... we sure didn't see anyone like her in Onett...
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 7:36 PM
Fred went to the stage and said "Hey kids... I mean kid!! We're gonna have an awesome time here at Wispering rock Psychic summer camp." He wispers to Milla "Where the heck is Sasha?? He's supposed to be up here by now."
 Smon
10-05-2005, 7:41 PM
(I always assumed they were here but non-played yet.... oh well)

Ness looked at the counselors whispering to each other about something. Bored, he decides to mess with the wildlife while he waits. He turns around to see a cougar.

Hm... unprotected wildlife... I'm sure Buzz wouldn't have minded if I use my powers to have a little... fun.

As he charged a Psi Blast he suddenly noticed his arm was on fire.

Well, I shouldn't be able to say this, but we did have animals like THAT in Onett...

and with that he patted it out and left it alone.
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 7:59 PM
Milla turned to Fred and said, "I don't know darling. We didn't drive together. I assumed he was already here. *Sigh* that man.... We may have to start without him. Beside's there is only like one person. I assumed their would be more that a few children here."

(more people will join soon)
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 8:40 PM
(I'm Sasha)
agent Vodello, Fred I see you started without me
 Smon
10-05-2005, 8:51 PM
As a foreign man walked up to the presentation stage Ness looked at him suddenly realized who it was.

Wait... OMG. It's Ahnold!!!! then he realized who it really was....wait... no it's SASHA NEIN. Best PsychoNaut EVAR.
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 8:59 PM
well you were late, darling. What happened, you're never late.
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 9:07 PM
I ran into trouble nothing to worry about though now if escuse me i'm going to inspect the recruits err.. recruit

(please join plz:()
 Klia
10-05-2005, 9:08 PM
((We interrupt thisr regularly scheduled program to bring you this mindless post:

I would join but there is just a big WTF? factor happening there.

A: Why is Ness here?
B: How do they know Fred
C: Why is Fred a consuler

and and and....

oh I give up.))
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 9:13 PM
sasha steped closer to the young cadet "well child your name would be" Sasha said this in his usual cold tone
(well I know ness is a psychic so that sort of makes sense but everything else well i;m just going along with it)
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:13 PM
((We interrupt thisr regularly scheduled program to bring you this mindless post:

and and and....

oh I give up.))
((

A:I wanted to play as a psychic child with a yet... unexplored personality.
B:He's working as an intern
C:See B))
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:17 PM

and and and....

oh I give up.))

(A: I don't know
B: They met Fred when the camp kids were leaving.
C: Fred is here interning and wanted to see Linda, but she was having reconstruction surgury.)

"Wow, this is fun so far. I'm going to the main lodge!! I'm sure that cook guy needs help."
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:18 PM
sasha steped closer to the young cadet "well child your name would be" Sasha said this in his usual cold tone
(well I know ness is a psychic so that sort of makes sense but everything else well i;m just going along with it)
Ness was shocked that THE Sasha Nein was talking to him. After composing he responded.

"Um... Ness, sir."
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:20 PM
Fred returned from the lodge in a huff "That weird cook guy is gone, and so is the janitor, ranger, and admiral!! I checked his twin brothers working at the camp, but their all gone too!!"
 Klia
10-05-2005, 9:20 PM
((Risking the chance of getting stoned I'm going to jump back into the arguement.

Yes, I am a bitch

Ness cannot suddenly appear and be fine with it. There is going to be some conflict from being ripped out of his own world into Psychonauts..unless he wasn't ripped. We do have to learn how the two universes came

Why would Fred be hired as an intern? There are a lot of better people out there that have been training for years as Psychonauts or that are closely linked to the Psychonauts.

That's all I have to say about the matter. Please don't think I want you to close down the RPG since I said a few mean things. This was just bothering me.))
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:23 PM
((Risking the chance of getting stoned I'm going to jump back into the arguement.

Yes, I am a bitch

Ness cannot suddenly appear and be fine with it. There is going to be some conflict from being ripped out of his own world into Psychonauts..unless he wasn't ripped. We do have to learn how the two universes came

Why would Fred be hired as an intern? There are a lot of better people out there that have been training for years as Psychonauts or that are closely linked to the Psychonauts.

That's all I have to say about the matter. Please don't think I want you to close down the RPG since I said a few mean things. This was just bothering me.))
((Don't worry about it, anyway...

After EarthBound Ness' parents began to really notice his psychic prowess, so they sent him to Whispering Rock to hone his abilities.

And as for Fred... hey he's gotta go somewhere. Besides he could be in charge of recreation... afterall his brain is a board game.))
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:25 PM
(Well, Fred was bored since he's not a ladies man, can't find a wife, his asylum friends have spread all over the world, and the cloest person he's friends with is a FISH!!!)

"SACRE' BLEU!!! NOBODY CARES THAT THE JANITOR, COOK, ADMIRAL, AND RANGER ARE ALL GONE!!!"
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:27 PM
(Well, Fred was bored since he's not a ladies man, can't find a wife, his asylum friends have spread all over the world, and the cloest person he's friends with is a FISH!!!)

"SACRE' BLEU!!! NOBODY CARES THAT THE JANITOR, COOK, ADMIRAL, AND RANGER ARE ALL GONE!!!"
Ness stared at Fred and inched away a little bit.

What kind of summer camp is this?!?! Noone does anything, one counselor is Agent Nein and a crazy french guy is the only one who seems to notice....
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:31 PM
"What the heck are we gonna do??? Leaves are gonna be in piles all over, People can't rent canoes, the children shall STARVE!!! I know what I must do."
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 9:34 PM
Milla: alright dear time to go to your cabin, or something
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:36 PM
"I have a cabin?"
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 9:37 PM
Milla: Ness has one, because he is the only child here.
Fred, darling, are you alright?
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:39 PM
Ness spoke to Senor Crazy. "I think she's talking to me," and with that he picked up his backpack and headed to a cabin.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:40 PM
"Wow, I don't sleep that well without someone taunting me. Crispen's words of unkindness put me to sleep each night. Well, war is hell and I'm sleepy. Good night."

(Can I be a second character, i wanna be a camper too)
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 9:41 PM
Milla watched him leave, "Okaaaaaaaaay...." she turned toward Fred and Sasha, "Now what."

(you can if you want)
 Tarkya
10-05-2005, 9:44 PM
((Hm... would it be possible for me to jump in as a camper?))
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:46 PM
As Ness got set for bed he began to get homesick (UHOHES STATUS AILMENT) or at least missing people, with three counselors and one camper pressure would be sort of high.
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 9:47 PM
(Go ahead)
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:47 PM
(I'm bein' a second character ok, I can totally handle it.)

"thanks mom, you just had to go and get lost didn't ya? I'm so sorry am I a little late? I'm Natasha."

Natasha has bobbed brown hair, is wearing a red jacket with all black clothes underneath. In her knapsack, she has some books on Poetry and Edgar Allan Poe, penguin pajamas and a blackberry scented candle.
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:49 PM
As Ness began to drift into sleep he began hearing the wishes of those around him.

Where is Oleander?

Where are all the Janitor guys?

Don't worry I'll be fine.

To this Ness woke up. This was a voice he hadn't heard earlier. Perhaps another camper had come.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:52 PM
"Hi...there, I'm na-na-TASHA!! Natasha, and you are?" She began to think as she was talking to this camper.

"Oh my word, he's kinda cute. not like the boys in South Carolina"
 Smon
10-05-2005, 9:55 PM
Ness sat up in bed and looked at the girl.

"I'm Ness," he said.

Huh, whaddya know, another camper.
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 9:58 PM
"umm, I have no idea to go, but I did see a crazy guy in a napoleon hat run byI guess I might as well bunk with you tonight. I hope you don't mind blackberries."
 splitsecond
10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Sasha returned to his lab to perform some experiments.
(thanks for joining darth sorry for leaving guys)
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 10:06 PM
(no problem dude)

"Hey Ness, you know pyroknesis? I forgot a lighter"
 Tarkya
10-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Sarah was late. Very late. She blamed that on bad map directions and a car breakdown, but that didn't change the fact she was late.

She didn't even want to be here, but apparently it would be "helpful". Tch. As if she needed any help. She was just fine with weaker psychic powers, but NO, they were something that needed to be refined in case something bad happened. It wasn't as if she was about to go on a rampage anytime soon.

Watching her parents' van drive away, she stood in the parking lot, wondering if she should move on, or just sit here and wait for someone to come and kick her out.

((Sarah has short, somewhat messy black hair, and is currently wearing a purple t-shirt, some black jeans, and a black windbreaker. She also has black eyes and looks a bit on the pale side. She's got a black backpack with a clipboard and paper, some cheap colored pencils, various stuff you'd need for camp and a PDA with some books and games on it.))
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 10:14 PM
"My gosh, I'm so bored. I had to have those skittles. I'm goin for a walk." Natasha hops out of her bunk, and leaves the cabin and Ness.
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Milla walked out into the parking lot and saw a black haired girl just standing there.
"Hello darling what are you doing here. Are you another camper?"
Page: 1 of 5