Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another rpg-What a good RP should be.

Page: 2 of 5
 TyraaRane
10-05-2005, 10:17 PM
((Question. Do you guys need and/or want an Oleander? Because I could give it a shot, if so.))
 DarthAve
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
(Go for it) Natasha walks past the parking lot after catching on fire from a stupid cougar. "Hey, what's up?"
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
(you can if you want)
 Tarkya
10-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Sarah snapped around. "Um..."

She was a bit shy around strange people, and this could be her chance to get out. But then she might know she was lying. In fact, she might be reading her mind right now.

She gave up on her attempt to escape. "Yes..."
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Milla: "Darling, why don't you just go to the cabin, okay."
 Tarkya
10-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Defeated, Sarah walked up the path, ignoring the people there. Either she was in a really bad mood, or she was tired. She guessed it was combination.

What a great start to my day...
 shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Milla walked off to her lab.
 TyraaRane
10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
((Okay, here goes nothing...I haven't RPed in years, but...*crosses fingers*))

The jet slowed down and dropped some altitude, but other than that it didn't stop when it cruised over Whispering Rock that evening, much to the disappointment and misfortune of Coach Oleander. He was tossed out one of the emergency exits with little ceremony--but quite a bit of cursing--and skidded across the parking lot until the stump in the middle brought him to a very swift stop.

The noise from the jet's engines receded into the distance, leaving a general silence in its wake. For a few seconds, Oleander didn't move. Then he managed to recover his wits and sprung to his feet, dusting the dirt and tiny bits of asphalt from the front of his uniform. "That," he grumbled, adjusting his helmet, "is absolutely the last time I take that stupid jet anywhere!"
 Tarkya
10-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Sarah sat somewhere near the cabins, a clipboard on her lap. If there was anything good about having psychic powers, it made it really easy to draw well. She could draw what she envisioned and actually have it turn out right.

"I need to figure out which is the girl's cabin." Sarah was very new to summer camps.
 Klia
10-06-2005, 12:30 PM
((Thanks for explaining.

If you guys still need Cruller I'll be him.))
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 3:02 PM
"Hey, I'm Natasha. I'm new here too. The girls cabin is over by the big tree with the treehouse under it.There's another boy in the boys cabin, but he's out cold. I hope you like blackberry." Natasha told Sarah as she walked to the cabin.
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 4:12 PM
Sasha stepped out of his lab followed by smoke "well that was a waste of time" he thought he'd been working on a way to stabilize psitanium so it could maximize ones psychic powers without going crazy but so far no success he decided to clear his head and go down to the lake (just wondering is this going to have a plot?)
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 4:14 PM
(yeah cruller would be good)
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 4:19 PM
(I'd like Cruller too!) "Wow, nothing like a catnap to energies a person. I'm gonna go poke the french guy with a stick."

A few moments later

"SACRE' BLEU!!!!!!"
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 6:06 PM
Sarah stopped working on her picture of a three-headed, fire breathing squirrel and looked towards the cabin. She needed a place to put the bulk of her things, and she was pretty sure she could sense a lake nearby. She might feel better about camp after drawing water for a bit.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 6:14 PM
"Hahaha, Ness wake up!! The french dude is running around like he got his head cut off! Gosh, how much sleep does he need? I'm heading to go find Agent Nein, I'm sure it's fun to poke him with a stick."
 Klia
10-06-2005, 6:19 PM
"Oh hello Morry, I didn't expect you to come so soon." he said tacking a the first note (and certainly not the last note) on the board with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Now before you go anywhere you may want to know a few things."

Once his hands left the board the paper flew to the ground in a gracious arc. "Number one, We got a few new camp members this year, more than usual so you're going to have your hands full, got it?"

However he did not wait for a response and went right on ahead. "Number two, we got a new staff member...Frank or something and finally...."

He lifted an eyebrow to emphasize the effect, "No stealing children's brains."
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 6:22 PM
Sarah watched as some french looking guy ran by. "What the heck?"

She followed his path with her eyes for a bit, then decided to continue with the walking. She had a pretty good idea where the lake was, thanks to the signs.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 6:32 PM
Natasha arrived at the lake. She saw Agent Nein standing on the beach smoking a ciggerette.

"You know smoking is bad for you, Don't you? It contaminates your lungs and makes you die 30 years sooner than a non smoker. I hope your ready to die"
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 6:36 PM
Sarah also arrived at the lake, and mumbled a bit when she saw people.

She walked up to them, her nose crinkling at the smell of smoke. It took her a bit to realize who it was smoking.

She looked to Natasha. "Is that THE Sasha Nein?" she whispered.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 6:38 PM
"I don't know, poke him. Make him talk. Hit him so he'll try and set you on fire or somthing. Wait, has he noticed we're even here?"
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 6:46 PM
Sarah looked back at him. "I don't think so. He's just... staring."

She looked at Natasha. "By the way, my name's Sarah." She took a bit of a step towards Sasha, then changed her mind and stepped back, pulling her clipboard and a pencil out of her backpack, continuing the three-headed squirrel picture.
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 6:49 PM
Sasha glanced at the children staring at him noticing that were about to do something he didn't like he quickly ansewered "If you value your arms i would suggest putting that stick down" Sasha then stared back out to the lake taking another puff of his cigarette.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 6:50 PM
"Ohh, I like that squirrell. It's interesting. Sarah,Do you dare me to poke him?"
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 6:56 PM
"I dunno, it seems like a bad idea. I like my arms." She continued the drawing. "Glad you like the squirrel. I'm trying to come up with a name for it, considering it keeps invading my dreams."
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 6:56 PM
Sasha then started to think out loud "i've got it if I reverse the polarity of the machine it should create a positive charge large enough to stabilize the psitanium"
Sasha put out his cigarette via telekinis and continued to talk "ugh but there is'nt an electrical powersource big enough to power such an energy change" Sasha thoght about this for second "wait maybe not electrically but mentally" Sasha's brain storm was turned asunder "but no were can i find somone with that much mental capacity" Sasha contiuned to think to himself.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 7:06 PM
"Wow, so are you ready to die?"
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 7:12 PM
Sarah wasn't sure if the question was directed at her or Sasha. She removed the squirrel picture from the clipboard and put it at the bottom of the stack so there was a new piece of paper. Idilly she doodled various things on it via telekinesis. "You can go ahead and poke him. I'm gonna see if I can get a somewhat decent picture of him before he dissapears."
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 7:14 PM
"I'll help keep him here. So Agent Nein, what's it like being a psychonaut?"
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 7:18 PM
Sasha looked at the little girls "hmmmm....no there brain waves wouldn't be enough...... but with that other child what was it..Ness I could power the machine" Sasha then started off back to his lab to do his calculations.

(trying to make a plot if you don't like it sy so)
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 7:21 PM
"No come back, I'm interested in any evil plots you might have. I'm working on my Degree in Psychology!!! Later Sarah I'ma follow Sasha!"
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 7:24 PM
Sarah finished off the picture, muttered a bit at Sasha, and put the picture away. She pulled off another picture, and made a simple origami crane.

"Hey, watch this." She put the crane on the ground and stepped back a bit. It twitched one, then slowly flapped into the air, did a loop, then settled onto Sarah's shoulder.

When she noticed that Natami was gone, she slumped down and threw it into the lake.
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 7:25 PM
Sasha stopped turned around and looked at the girl "evil plots I have no idea what your talking about" sounding like a bad actor "but you could help me by somehow distracting Vodello for oh say 2 hours there will be a reward for your hard work of course"

(Plot ideas would be appreciated i'm running out)
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 7:26 PM
"Woo Hoo, I'm the distraction!! What kind of reward?"
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 7:46 PM
"hmm what did you have in mind" Sasha could tell this girl had a steep imagination and waited for a reply
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 7:47 PM
"ummmmmmmmm, can I be your friend?? I need more friends, especially since back home..... I don't wanna talk about that place.:
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 7:54 PM
Sasha thought to himself " thats it hmmm.... this may be more than it seems but oh well i need somone to distract Vodello" Sasha then replied "well I accept your demands from here on out we are friends" sasha stretched out his hand for her to shake it as to cement the deal
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 7:55 PM
Sarah made another crane, and began walking towards the cabins again. She listened in on the conversation for a bit, then directed the crane so it would land on Sasha's head and started up the paths.

"Man I'm tired..."
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 7:59 PM
Sasha thought to himself " thats it hmmm.... this may be more than it seems but oh well i need somone to distract Vodello" Sasha then replied "well I accept your demands from here on out we are friends" sasha stretched out his hand for her to shake it as to cement the deal
"Wow, are you going to karate chop me or somthing? People have never let their hand out to me, except when they want to cause me pain."
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 8:05 PM
"no a handshake" Sasha couldn't help but feel a little bit sorry for the girl but was soon distracted by a crane trying to land on his head he used pyrokinsis to burn it to the ground then talked telepathecly to Sarah "nice try" was all he said.
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 8:14 PM
Sarah smirked, using the telepathic message to formulate a block to keep Sasha from probing her mind. Before putting it up, she sent back her own message. "They'll get better. Trust me."

Then the block was up, and she was whistling her way to the main lodge.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 8:14 PM
"oh, ok" Natasha shook his hand, "Do you even know my name? If not, I'm Natasha, recovering pyromaniac."
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 8:18 PM
Sasha raised an eyebrow "recovering?"
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 8:20 PM
"oh, a while back I accidently set a group of popular girls on fire with my brain. Gosh they were such bad singers, they deserved it. But now, I don't go near fire anymore cause that's what the doctor said to do."
 splitsecond
10-06-2005, 8:27 PM
"you should'nt bottle up your powers like that they have a tendecie to backfire when you need them most" Sasha then turned to start back to his lab "please distract Vodello while I do some calculations stop back in two hours"
 Smon
10-06-2005, 8:27 PM
Ness walked out of the cabin. Bored with camp already. He headed to the lake and decided to see if there was anythingto do there.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 8:28 PM
"Ok, I'll do so. I hope she likes Blackberry sented candles and poetry.
 Tarkya
10-06-2005, 8:38 PM
Sarah saw Ness and waved. Maybe he'd know of something fun to do.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 8:40 PM
Natasha finds Milla and starts up a conversation. "Milla, what kinds of fun things are we going to do at camp?"
 Smon
10-06-2005, 8:47 PM
Sarah saw Ness and waved. Maybe he'd know of something fun to do.
Ness turned around and saw Sarah. He waved back and then turned to the water.

Hm... I wonder what that big metal globe thing is...
Page: 2 of 5