Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Loading Screens for TSL released

Page: 1 of 1
 Nur Ab Sal
09-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Today I have for you a mod for KOTOR 2. This one changes loading screens (or at least some part of them) into something much prettier.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16389.html)
 The_Maker
09-25-2005, 2:04 PM
Oooh

Meesa Likey. :gungan:

*Downloads* :D
 Jeff
09-25-2005, 2:27 PM
Looks pretty neat. Good work :)
 Nur Ab Sal
09-25-2005, 2:39 PM
Thanks guys. Your nice words are keeping me alive :)
 SpaceAlex
09-25-2005, 3:14 PM
Looks great. Definitely nicer than the old ones.
 TheGreenGoblin
09-25-2005, 5:03 PM
:drool: Pretty, the painted backgrounds are simply beautiful.
 Ancharos
09-25-2005, 9:59 PM
I just saw it at PCgamemods, Definatly a download from me.
 RedHawke
09-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Normally, I wouldn't even look at add-ons and loading screen alterations like this. But I did, and I have to say Nur you did a sweet job on this one. :thumbsup:
 Nur Ab Sal
09-26-2005, 6:01 AM
:nut: So many praises! :nut:

*dies of heart attack* :skul9:
 ChAiNz.2da
09-26-2005, 9:19 AM
Normally, I wouldn't even look at add-ons and loading screen alterations like this. But I did, and I have to say Nur you did a sweet job on this one. :thumbsup:
I second this comment :D

Really Nice eye-candy! :thumbsup:
 Edawan
10-04-2005, 9:50 PM
The idea is great but from the screens on PCGM, it looks like you streched the images ; I think you should have croped them, to preserve the proportions...
(the Peragus one especialy, as the strech makes the planet oval)
 Nur Ab Sal
10-05-2005, 3:35 AM
Yeah well this is only a beta version and I didn't know how it'll work in-game. I plan to release version 1.1 as soon as I will get more concept art (Obsidian ignored my requests so far).
 oldflash
10-05-2005, 4:47 AM
Yeah well this is only a beta version and I didn't know how it'll work in-game. I plan to release version 1.1 as soon as I will get more concept art (Obsidian ignored my requests so far).

How about something from SW fan's world like http://www.starwarsknights.com/view.php?screen=screenshots/Dantooine.jpg)
It looks pretty cool for me.
Or some of KOTOR concept art pics could be used (like http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/concepts.jsp?num=20) )
 Nur Ab Sal
10-05-2005, 6:27 AM
I used some KotOR concept art already (in Dantooine and Ebon Hawk modules) and I won't use any screenshots. If someone will draw really exceptional fanart I will include it.
 DuffmanDan
10-06-2005, 1:44 AM
IF this game works like most of the others i've tried my hand at modding -
the images it puts on the screen for loading are in one of 2 formats -

the size of the screen (800x600, what have you), OR they are square, at some obsene length.

IF it is the latter, make the image how you want it to appear at a normal resolution in photoshop or what have you, then once you have it how you want it, strech it to set it to the normal paramaters of the main image as needed. The game compensates for the streched image and it appears normal on all screens (widescreen/normal screen). If its the former *shrug* no problems anywere

This is rather easy to test. Take a shot that has been streched, and try it out in game, and see how it holds up.

or if you already knew that, then i just wasted time and webspace! woohoo!
 kdsphantom
10-28-2005, 1:14 AM
I just downloaded this tonight as PCgamemods just came back online heh I was a lil late in getting and i was using the General's great loading screens before but these are really, really nice as well buddy. Very nicely done.
thank you
kdsphantom
Page: 1 of 1