Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kit Fisto?

Page: 1 of 1
 MachineCult
09-06-2005, 5:24 PM
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/wallpapers/2_1024.jpg)

Thats Kit Fisto behind Aayla Secura isn't it? Could this mean he is playable in the game?
 ParanoidAndroid
09-06-2005, 5:53 PM
It sure looks like Kit, I don't know any other jedi with hair/tentacles like that... although just because he's on the cover doesn't mean he will make it to the game, after all there was plenty of stuff on the cover of BF1 that didn't make it to the game.

If he is in the game I'll bet he's in the Jedi Temple level, or a Geonosis arena level (if there is one).
 Darth Arrow
09-06-2005, 7:43 PM
It looks funny on the banner, how the clone trooper is shooting..

The laser bullet looks exactly like a lightsaber..

I can't tell who that Jedi is in the background is..
 DarthMuffin
09-06-2005, 7:57 PM
That Jedi is definitely Kit Fisto.

Is he playable? As far as I know, he is not shown on any screens or in any video, so there's no way to know.
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-06-2005, 8:17 PM
That is Kit Fisto for sure, but I doubt that he will be in the game because all the jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi and Aalya Secura on the planets of Mygeeto and Felucia died on that planet. Kit Fisto died at the Chancellor Palpatine Offfice's with Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin. But, the last 2 Jedi probably won't be in the game which probably means Kit Fisto won't be in the game.
 ParanoidAndroid
09-06-2005, 8:23 PM
Well yes but I wouldn't count Kit out yet, he could still be in a Geonosis arena map, assuming there is one, and wasn't Mace Windu killed during the encounter with Palpatine? and yet we have seen him in the temple. Maybe several important jedi will be playable in the temple, not just Mace.
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Yes.True.That would be interesting.
 TK-8252
09-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Well yes but I wouldn't count Kit out yet, he could still be in a Geonosis arena map, assuming there is one, and wasn't Mace Windu killed during the encounter with Palpatine? and yet we have seen him in the temple. Maybe several important jedi will be playable in the temple, not just Mace.

Well, they also put Jango Fett in the Battle of Kashyyyk, so I guess the storyline can be thrown out the window entirely.
 Rebel_Trooper
09-09-2005, 3:56 PM
Well, they also put Jango Fett in the Battle of Kashyyyk, so I guess the storyline can be thrown out the window entirely.

Haha, LOL, you may have a point. I think Jango should be Kamino only.
Don't forget the 501st are on Utapau too, so story really has been thrown violently out of the window! :rolleyes:

Just been reminded, just because he's on the box, doesn't mean he's in the game. Think back to the original SWBF1 box, where a Stormie took center stage (despite the fact the game also featured 3 other armies, only 2 of which are touched upon the box) and look around. We have an E-Web blaster, we have a TIE Advanced, and we have a Red Jetpack Clone on the back of the box too. None of those things were in the game.

Some call it clever advertising. I call it lieing.

Still, this game has good points, and does look fun, right?
 Leviathan
09-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Just been reminded, just because he's on the box, doesn't mean he's in the game. Think back to the original SWBF1 box, where a Stormie took center stage (despite the fact the game also featured 3 other armies, only 2 of which are touched upon the box) and look around. We have an E-Web blaster, we have a TIE Advanced, and we have a Red Jetpack Clone on the back of the box too. None of those things were in the game.
Maybe those stuffs were in the first versions of SWBF ? (Before many things were cut off in its final release...)
 stefanlinden
09-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Why would they put it on the box then?
 ParanoidAndroid
09-26-2005, 2:53 PM
Maybe they were supposed to be in the game but dropped at the last minute for some reason.
 TK-8252
09-26-2005, 4:14 PM
I think Jango should be Kamino only.

Not even Kamino, because the battle there takes place after Geonosis.
 McCusto
09-26-2005, 4:59 PM
Yes, that is Kit Fitso alright, look at this (http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3077/kit8yp.png) enlarged section of that desktop.
 Arc-453
09-27-2005, 7:36 PM
aaaw man look at that hot alien!!! i hope shes playable
 ParanoidAndroid
09-27-2005, 7:54 PM
I assume your talking about Aalya Secura, yeah she's playable on the Felucia map, as well as a few others.

Now as we know that that is definetly Kit on the cover I guess we can assume that he is a hero in the game, or he was supposed to be a hero but has recently been cut, which would explain why we have had no information about him. Who knows maybe he is an unlockable character.
 FiStO-KiT
09-28-2005, 8:16 AM
I hope so, as you can probably tell by my name he-he. but seriously if he Is in it, then what would his powers be, like maybe they should put him in a level with a lot of water, so his power is something like 'Gills' or 'Water-Breathing'. so he doesnt lose health when you go under water like on battlefront 1.
 HordaK
09-29-2005, 3:34 AM
Well counting on the cover is really not that a good idea....Aayla is on the Cover as u see she has a Single Saber, and guess, in the game she has 2...so the Box designers really live the way "Nothing is like it seems"
 Blackrider27
10-01-2005, 3:29 PM
yeah they would probebly do something stupid with kit like, have him fly, or shoot candy out of his tentacles stuff like that
 Kurgan
10-01-2005, 4:52 PM
I wouldn't base any conjecture of the content at all on the game's cover. Just like the old saying goes... ;)
 TSR
12-09-2005, 1:13 PM
thats not kit fisto- hes not smiling...
aslo, his tentacles are too sharp, whereas fisto's are moro round etc machine cult, you play warhammer 40k, so you should agree with me that the face of the guy looks suprisingly like a tau krawt
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-09-2005, 5:11 PM
What are you talking about? That's Kit Fisto!
 PoiuyWired
12-09-2005, 5:28 PM
aslo, his tentacles are too sharp, whereas fisto's are moro round etc machine cult, you play warhammer 40k, so you should agree with me that the face of the guy looks suprisingly like a tau krawt

You mean things like a *40K*Kroot Shaper? Not really. Though the hair is a bit too spikey.

Well, in Star Wars Terms I think its more like a spiner. Would be interesting if that is so.
 Darth Derkie
12-09-2005, 5:36 PM
That Jedi is definitely Kit Fisto.

Is he playable? As far as I know, he is not shown on any screens or in any video, so there's no way to know.

He's not. Look at the faq on lucasarts.com
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-09-2005, 5:49 PM

No really...I think we all have figured it out by now.
 McCusto
12-09-2005, 6:27 PM

Ok, why did you just dig up a 2 month old thread to post incorrect information and geek talk I don't understand?
 marvidchano
12-10-2005, 6:54 AM
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/wallpapers/2_1024.jpg)

Thats Kit Fisto behind Aayla Secura isn't it? Could this mean he is playable in the game?
yep thats definatley Kit Fisto I was wonderin that, If its on the front cover of the game then why cant u play him? hmm

(P.S this is my 100'th post :D yay!)
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-10-2005, 10:54 AM
yep thats definatley Kit Fisto I was wonderin that, If its on the front cover of the game then why cant u play him? hmm

(P.S this is my 100'th post :D yay!)

We all know that is Kit Fisto. Kit Fisto is not playable because Lucasarts and Pandemic decides not to put him into the game.
 MachineCult
12-10-2005, 12:24 PM

He posted that before the game came out, it was useless replying.

You're wrong.
Think before you post, read the very last bit of the code of conduct. Didn't the fact that so many other people agreed that it was Kit Fisto tell you anything?
 Darth Derkie
12-10-2005, 7:20 PM
He posted that before the game came out, it was useless replying. Oh, sorry. I didn't look at the posting date.
 TSR
12-13-2005, 6:38 AM
what is the point of having the old posts kept here then? why dont they just delete them after a month or so. You guys should really chill out more...
anyway, kit fisto's green, not yellowy/brown
 MachineCult
12-13-2005, 6:46 AM
It's Kit Fisto. I'm not aware of a Jedi who accept from the colour, looks exactly like Kit Fisto...
 TSR
12-13-2005, 6:59 AM
yes, but just because you are not aware of them does not mean they dont exist. Int he old books, there are a suprising number of jedi revealed, and there are absolutely no pictures/references to them in the films. maybe the art department for the cover decided to have a bit of fun?
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
This thread should be closed. Why don't just leave it alone. It's Kit Fisto. There is enough evidence here to prove it!
 MachineCult
12-13-2005, 4:34 PM
No this thread is excellent, lol, so anyway Kit Fisto what maps could he have been on, or what maps could have been made for him?
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-13-2005, 7:18 PM
Why is it excellent? 'Cause you founded it?
 deamonomic
12-13-2005, 7:46 PM
ok if this has already been said sorry. but if he were play able wouldnt he be playable in moss eisly assult? (sorry for the bad spelling in a rush)
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-13-2005, 7:49 PM
Yes....he would. Probably would be at Coruscant or Geonosis.
 MagnaGuard
12-13-2005, 9:51 PM
Yeah, he would be on all of those but what other levels....(thinking)....I'm not sure
 ET Warrior
12-14-2005, 2:03 AM
This thread has served it's purpose
Page: 1 of 1